Barr calls trump a consummate narcissist

yep...

Trump’s AG Pick Advised George H.W. Bush to Pardon Multiple Iran-Contra Affair Crimes

COLIN KALMBACHERDec 7th, 2018, 12:58 pm

President Donald Trump‘s nominee for United States Attorney General, William Barr, has been around the block before. He served in the same role during the administration of the late George H.W. Bush. Barr’s stint lasted from 1991-1993, during which time Bush granted a series of pardons to officials charged in the Iran-Contra affair.

What’s more, a 2001 interview reveals, Barr matter-of-factly said that he advised Bush to do this.

In 1992, Bush pardoned former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger for the various crimes he was alleged to have committed during the Iran-Contra affair–just before Weinberger was slated to go on trial for perjury and obstruction of justice. This final pardon–the sixth in a series of Iran-Contra related pardons–completed a clean sweep for the Iran-Contra criminals who were, in fact, Bush’s own alleged co-conspirators in the national scandal.

The other officials he pardoned included: Elliott Abrams, Robert McFarlane, Clair George, Alan Fiers, and Duane Clarridge.
William Barr Was George H.W. Bush's AG | Law & Crime

he sure does.
His Dad hired Jeffrey Epstein to teach Math at the Dalton School. His Dad later wrote a sci-fi story about teenage sex slaves. That's the environment he grew up in. His Dad was in the OSS/CIA. There is no one in DC who makes it at any high level of government that does not have a corruption connection. Yet, in DC style only some are held to the fire.

I've already moved on to another Candidate yet I still have deep resentment towards the Democratic politicians except for RFK JR. This is a bunch of bullshit really if you are going to dig deep on most high-profile people in government you will find weird connections.

It is not regular voters' fault that they support one or the other so loyally. They truly believe one side is corrupt and the other isn't. When in fact pretty much most are corrupt.

I vote for the Candidate that will get the things done in government I want to be done as a peasant. Attacking voters is really counterproductive imo.

As soon as I saw Bush in whatever you posted I stopped reading, Because this topic is about what Barr said about Trump. I am replying with my own opinion on Barr. I get it you like Barr. Cool!

You have as much right to your opinion as I do.

I just get tired of the animosity of opposing viewpoints.

So ignore you go. Take care.

As soon as I saw Bush in whatever you posted I stopped reading,

but why is that? you mentioned epstein's daddy - which has zero to do with trump as well; yet you felt it relevant to expand, given barr's background - as did i.

Because this topic is about what Barr said about Trump. I am replying with my own opinion on Barr. I get it you like Barr. Cool!

you actually think i like bill barr? that's what happens when you don't read/inform yerself by my reply or you certainly would have come to a differant CONclusion for sure.

You have as much right to your opinion as I do.

i know.

I just get tired of the animosity of opposing viewpoints.

<gasp>

So ignore you go. Take care.

holy crap batman, could you ever be more ignorant. i 100% agreed with you with my response. bill barr has been scum for a long time.

isn't that a hoot?

Last edited:
This quote from my link says it all.

ROBERT COSTA: Would he put the country at risk if he was in the White House again?

FMR. ATTORNEY GENERAL BARR: He- he will always put his own interests, and gratifying his own ego, ahead of everything else, including the country's interest, there's no question about it. This is a perfect example of that. He's like, you know, he's like a nine year old, defiant nine year old kid who's always pushing the glass toward the edge of the table, defying his parents to stop him from doing it. It's a means of self assertion and exerting his dominance over other people. And he's a very petty individual who will always put his interests ahead of the country's, his personal gratification of his, you know, his ego, but our country- our country can't, you know, can't be a therapy session for you know, a troubled man like this.

This quote from my link says it all.

ROBERT COSTA: Would he put the country at risk if he was in the White House again?

FMR. ATTORNEY GENERAL BARR: He- he will always put his own interests, and gratifying his own ego, ahead of everything else, including the country's interest, there's no question about it. This is a perfect example of that. He's like, you know, he's like a nine year old, defiant nine year old kid who's always pushing the glass toward the edge of the table, defying his parents to stop him from doing it. It's a means of self assertion and exerting his dominance over other people. And he's a very petty individual who will always put his interests ahead of the country's, his personal gratification of his, you know, his ego, but our country- our country can't, you know, can't be a therapy session for you know, a troubled man like this.
Trumps actions while president prove otherwise, liar.

“He’s a very petty individual who will always put his interests ahead of the country’s, his personal gratification of his ego, but our country can’t be a therapy session for a troubled man like this,” he added.

Bingo. Nice to see a few people who have worked for him say this publicly. We've been saying it here for YEARS.

“He’s a very petty individual who will always put his interests ahead of the country’s, his personal gratification of his ego, but our country can’t be a therapy session for a troubled man like this,” he added.

Bingo. Nice to see a few people who have worked for him say this publicly. We've been saying it here for YEARS.
They should have said it years ago.

Forum List

Back