Barrack Obama And David Letterman Agree That Mitt Sucks

Its abusive in that he's using tax havens outside of the Country he made his $ in, in the first place, and it's especially credible in that he's running to lead that same said Country.

Besides, credibility? tee heeeee.

You are being naive.

You do not understand how the business world works from an international standpoint.

Whatever.....move on. I am wasting my time with htis discussion with you.

Wrong.

You are pompass about your assumptions of what people do and don't understand.

Holding your monies in a bank is not traditionally what we call an "investment overseas," I mean....talk about lipstick on a pig.

Wow...you are surely more naive than I thought.

Tax Shelters were banned and became illegal many years ago....thus why the effective tax rate went down.

I suggest you find out more about those....lol...."loopholes" you talk about.

Seems Rachel Maddow has found another patsy in you....offering you only bits and pieces and not the entire truth.

I thought you were better than that.

You are being naive.

You do not understand how the business world works from an international standpoint.

That's what I do lately. Move on or put them on ignore. They stupidity gets to be insufferable after a while.

I'd rather be mocked for using the ignore feature that listen to them.

The stupidity lies on someone, but it isn't me.

You guys are pretending to paint a pretty picture of using a tax haven.

Sure, it's legal.

But is it right? Not if you love your Country, for its highs and lows it's not.

Write a check to the Treasury Dept and STFU! You're boring us to death!

I dont aim to be a big name rapper, first.
Second, I'm not 100% sure I would, and not 100% sure that I wouldn't.
But if I were running for President, I'm 100% sure that I wouldn't.

you mean you feel it is best for a candidate to NOT practice what he preaches?

Wow.

Um, no.

Romney believes the government taxes us too much. Therefore, He believes one should use the tax laws in any way legally in an effort to maximize his retaining power.

And he does it himself.

And you crioticize him for practicing what he preaches.

Wow.

Um, no.

Romney believes the government taxes us too much. Therefore, He believes one should use the tax laws in any way legally in an effort to maximize his retaining power.

And he does it himself.

You're not actually trying to make sense to this guy are you? :D

You are being naive.

Wrong.

You are pompass about your assumptions of what people do and don't understand.

Holding your monies in a bank is not traditionally what we call an "investment overseas," I mean....talk about lipstick on a pig.

Wow...you are surely more naive than I thought.

Tax Shelters were banned and became illegal many years ago....thus why the effective tax rate went down.

I suggest you find out more about those....lol...."loopholes" you talk about.

Seems Rachel Maddow has found another patsy in you....offering you only bits and pieces and not the entire truth.

I thought you were better than that.

I didn't think you were better than this ^

That's the difference between us. One can be a misled priss, the other says it how it is.

If you're trying to pretend that Mitt's money overseas isn't to avoid taxes, you're failing. That's the underlying issue. Talking about nissan and toyota is like sticking a flower in a pile of shit and trying to call it a nice garden. (whoa, bad example as manure actually helps gardens).

The point is, if you're sticking your money elsewhere to avoid paying the taxes you'd otherwise be liable for, you are playing the system. This is not wrong, in and of itself, but it is if you have any type of "love" for your country.

Not liking Government waste and higher taxes is not even a political view. It's everyone's view. It's just that some call somethings waste, and others fight for what they believe NECESSARY tax levels need to be, and therein lies the difference. It's not "stupidity" or not understanding business, it's striving for the best balance that wins the day.

Disagreeing with where your taxes go, in the Country you love, doesn't mean then depriving said Country of those taxes. It means doing your duty as a political leader to change where those taxes go, and how much you're taxed.

That's what I do lately. Move on or put them on ignore. They stupidity gets to be insufferable after a while.

Sure, it's legal.

I do pay taxes, thank you very much. Nice non point. Use the ignore feature if you're bored bro, nobody forces you here I mean.....

Wow.

Um, no.

And he does it himself.

I criticize him for sending his money out of America to avoid American tax rates, which help run America. Yes, 110%, since he wants to be a leader in America and all.

You are being naive.

Sure, it's legal.

You need to learn more about international monetary scenarios...and how they benfit all countries involved, before you criticize it.

There is a reason those tax "havens" and "loopholes" were written into law...

And it most certainly was not to MINIMIZE the tax revenue to the country.

Sure, it's legal.

I do pay taxes, thank you very much. Nice non point. Use the ignore feature if you're bored bro, nobody forces you here I mean.....

Did I say you didn't? You really have a comprehension issue. You don't get it and never will. Give up. Jarhead is making you his bitch and you don't see it. But hey, don't listen to me...I'm enjoying watching him bitch-slap you. You haven't won one point yet.

And he does it himself.

I criticize him for sending his money out of America to avoid American tax rates, which help run America. Yes, 110%, since he wants to be a leader in America and all.

Then you do not understand how international investing is good for America.

Thats ok...many of us dont.

I do.

If I was running for the Presidency of a Country I claim to love so dearly, I would work within said Country to make it better, not abuse its loopholes. And I say that especially as a man running for the Presidency. Especially.

They are not loopholes. They are the tax laws written by our legislators. One can not legally abuse the law...so your post lacks credibility.
You are just looking for a way to knock how Romney obeys the tax laws like everyone else is allowed to do.

Its abusive in that he's using tax havens outside of the Country he made his $ in, in the first place, and it's especially credible in that he's running to lead that same said Country.

Besides, credibility? tee heeeee.

Childish.

If you have a 401k chances are your fund manager is investing in foreign companies.

The problem with the Obama Administration is they constantly throw out these spurious arguments that only work with people who don't have a pot to piss in or the motivation to carry it outside.

Site the laws Mitt is breaking or STFU.

Did I say you didn't? You really have a comprehension issue. You don't get it and never will. Give up. Jarhead is making you his bitch and you don't see it. But hey, don't listen to me...I'm enjoying watching him bitch-slap you. You haven't won one point yet.

Nobody's making me their bitch, manchild, and nobody is "winning points," the fawk? Is this your sport? Maybe yopu should run a lap or three if you consider this your sport.

Nobody's making me their bitch, manchild, and nobody is "winning points," the fawk? Is this your sport? Maybe yopu should run a lap or three if you consider this your sport.

Just keep typing....:lol::lol::lol:

Sure, it's legal.

You need to learn more about international monetary scenarios...and how they benfit all countries involved, before you criticize it.

Yea, ok there Jarhead you let me know where Mitt's money is overseas and how it's benefitting America. Go on, you can do it.

beretta304
This message is hidden because beretta304 is on your ignore list.

Experience customized

:lol:

It's not that hard when someone is being annoying instead of carrying a conversation. Do sniperfire and mudwhistle think I can read their posts? I wonder. :eusa_eh:

Sure, it's legal.

Yea, ok there Jarhead you let me know where Mitt's money is overseas and how it's benefitting America. Go on, you can do it.

He already did 10 posts ago when he told you that Romney protects his assets and then spends those assets here at home. He may have used different words but I simplified it for you. :D

Sure, it's legal.

I did already.....ie Sony, Toyota, Nissan.

Let me ask you this....

When the tax shelters were eliminated...why were your referenced "havens and loopholes" retained?

You see.....our governemnt realized that if we did not give American investors an incentive to invest overseas, then overseas would not invest in America.

And the result?

Strong international investment in American Banks, companies and markets.

beretta304
This message is hidden because beretta304 is on your ignore list.

Experience customized

:lol:

It's not that hard when someone is being annoying instead of carrying a conversation. Do sniperfire and mudwhistle think I can read their posts? I wonder. :eusa_eh:

A "fucking" MEN!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2: Let's see if your lefty pals call you a coward when you use it. Bunch of hypocritical slime..the whole lot of you! :lol:

Forum List

Back