Barry DAZED and CONFUSED

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Pretty much his natural state but now the rest of the country is seeing him for what he is....a fraud, a liar, and a lazy putz who's smoked so much ganga he's permanently stoned.

forward_obama_psychedelic.jpg

To wit: He was given until tomorrow BY SENATE DEMOCRATS to produce a solution to the mess he's created....fat chance. It's been announced the hopelessly inept web-design to register will NOT be ready by the end of the month as promised. And Barry himself? Barry wants to talk about "jobs" again and trying to amesty 12M who sneaked in from mehico. And for good measure, he's now parading Moochelle and the girls around to remind us he's a part-time hetero, even when it's clear Moochelle is the man of the family. :eusa_shhh:

Sure, he's lost his mojo, his pants are down around his knees, and the comedians are having a field-day at his expense. Not to worry the progs though....Barry will play his 151st round of golf this weekend and is eating his arugula like a good little Kenyan communist should. Our healthcare can wait until he's finished with his me-time. :eusa_shifty:

You ever smoked ganga? If you ever had you would see the ignorance in your assertions about being permanently stone.

What was Mittens problem then, since he lost to a stoner?

Bush talked like a drunk.

• Banned
You ever smoked ganga? If you ever had you would see the ignorance in your assertions about being permanently stone.

Have I ever smoked Ganga? :lol: That's none of your business but I would tell you that coming of age in the 60's, I knew dozens of dopers who no longer needed a hit to get a buzz....it's permanent damage or enlightenment, which ever description you're happy with.

Mittens problem was there were still enough of you moonglows out there who wouldn't chance losing their free-ride on Sam. Mittens was telling you to get off your ass and DO something....poison to a prog.

Bush had a higher IQ than both Gore and Flippy and whipped both their asses by making sense to people who still had some sense. Barry's replacement will remind you of Bush43 so you better be ready.

Last edited:
  • Banned
  • Banned
UPDATE:

Barry caves in.....policies in force will be put back in place.

This in essence is the end of the line for Obama-Care.

JKHTl.gif

Last edited:
Is anyone truly surprised that a Choom Gang Member from the late 70s would be Dazed & Confused?

Have I ever smoked Ganga? :lol: That's none of your business but I would tell you that coming of age in the 60's, I knew dozens of dopers who no longer needed a hit to get a buzz....it's permanent damage or enlightenment, which ever description you're happy with.

Mittens problem was there were still enough of you moonglows out there who wouldn't chance losing their free-ride on Sam. Mittens was telling you to get off your ass and DO something....poison to a prog.

Bush had a higher IQ than both Gore and Flippy and whipped both their asses by making sense to people who still had some sense. Barry's replacement will remind you of Bush43 so you better be ready.

I vote for the Green Party, so my guy never wins. I waste my vote. I wish I could work like I used to, I miss the pocket full of cash and seeing things I've built that will be around long after I die.
I've known people that have never used dope or drank booze and they acted worse than the ones that did.

And you are a dumbass liar! What's your point?:cuckoo::eek::confused:

And you are a dumbass liar! What's your point?:cuckoo::eek::confused:

You smell of elder berries.

I just had a shower a few hours ago, and I put on clean underwear. I bet you would love to smell my dirty ones. :eek::eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back