Barry DAZED and CONFUSED

Maybe that Martian air screwed Obama's brain up making him dazed and confused. lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYEaoWDWhRs]Two Witnesses Saw Barack Obama on CIA Mars Visitation Program in 1983 - YouTube[/ame]

So according to the wannabe marine's own link Gore scores 11 points higher than Bush. Thanks for admitting that you were lying again! :lol:

No, what I'm telling you is Bush scored higher than Kerry and if you'd read the link like I told you instead of being a gutless little bitch, you'd see Bush was a much better student than Gore, accomplished much more in life than Gore, and defeated Gore in his home state of Tennessee...the people who knew Gore best refused to make him president.

Your original canard didn't say that;
Bush had a higher IQ than both Gore and Flippy

Squirming like a 3 year old needing to pee just makes you appear "dazed and confused" and explains why you never made it into the marine corp!

Got a link, tinkerbelle?

link.gif

Last edited:
No, what I'm telling you is Bush scored higher than Kerry and if you'd read the link like I told you instead of being a gutless little bitch, you'd see Bush was a much better student than Gore, accomplished much more in life than Gore, and defeated Gore in his home state of Tennessee...the people who knew Gore best refused to make him president.

Bush had a higher IQ than both Gore and Flippy

Squirming like a 3 year old needing to pee just makes you appear "dazed and confused" and explains why you never made it into the marine corp!

Got a link, tinkerbelle?

link.gif

Can't even remember your own lies anymore? :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8146986-post4.html

Got a link, tinkerbelle?

link.gif

You made the claim, candyass.....prove it or leave USMB a disgraced idiot and a liar....put up or shut up, boy.

Got a link, tinkerbelle?

link.gif

You made the claim, candyass.....prove it or leave USMB a disgraced idiot and a liar....put up or shut up, boy.

You were the one who falsely alleged that Bush had a higher IQ than Gore. Your own link proved that you were lying. So take your own advice and "leave USMB a disgraced idiot and a liar"!

You were the one who falsely alleged that Bush had a higher IQ than Gore. Your own link proved that you were lying. So take your own advice and "leave USMB a disgraced idiot and a liar"!

I answered your request, posted the numbers, and gave you a link to a lesson in APPLIED intelligence which you ignored.

Got a link proving I'm a "fake Marine" or not, punk?

tic toc tic toc tic toc

Last edited:

I answered your request, posted the numbers, and gave you a link to a lesson in APPLIED intelligence which you ignored.

tic toc tic toc tic toc

Your own link exposed your lie! A real marine would admit when they are proven wrong. Since you can't that proves that you are nothing more than a wannabe!

tic toc tic toc tic toc

Your own link exposed your lie! A real marine would admit when they are proven wrong. Since you can't that proves that you are nothing more than a wannabe!

That's what I figured ya little bitch....I'm done with you here....keep it up elsewhere and I'll get you pitched out for stalking....got it?

Last edited:

tic toc tic toc tic toc

That's what I figured ya little bitch....I'm done with you here....keep it up elsewhere and I'll get you pitched out for stalking....got it?

A genuine marine wouldn't resort to foul language in public and make empty meaningless threats either. Feel free to report my posts to the mods for "stalking". I am sure that they would appreciate having a good :lol:

A genuine marine wouldn't resort to foul language in public and make empty meaningless threats either. Feel free to report my posts to the mods for "stalking". I am sure that they would appreciate having a good :lol:

You must not know many Marines.

Last edited:

The marines I know are well mannered and respectful in public. In private they cuss and swear with the best but they understand that using foul language can bring dishonor to the uniform. Same applies to the rest of the people that serve(d) in all branches of the military.

The silly act being performed by the OP is what makes me doubt his authenticity. By deliberately choosing to advertise that he is allegedly part of the USMC he is bringing discredit to the military and as such could be charged under Article 134.

Someone who was actually in the military would be aware of this provision and therefore would not behave as he does. This is the basis for believing that he is merely a wannabe!

The marines I know are well mannered and respectful in public. In private they cuss and swear with the best but they understand that using foul language can bring dishonor to the uniform. Same applies to the rest of the people that serve(d) in all branches of the military.

The silly act being performed by the OP is what makes me doubt his authenticity. By deliberately choosing to advertise that he is allegedly part of the USMC he is bringing discredit to the military and as such could be charged under Article 134.

Someone who was actually in the military would be aware of this provision and therefore would not behave as he does. This is the basis for believing that he is merely a wannabe!

Anyone who has been in the service knows that swearing is a way of life for us.

And get a few drinks in your typical Jarhead, decorum goes out the window. They wanna fight everyone.

So they can die for your freedom of expression, but they can't have freedom of expression themselves. Groovy.

Anyone who has been in the service knows that swearing is a way of life for us.

And get a few drinks in your typical Jarhead, decorum goes out the window. They wanna fight everyone.

Been there, done that! But we are talking about a public forum where someone is representing themselves a member of the USMC. This isn't even the Tavern thread in the Badlands where it might be acceptable. This is the Current Events area which is open to the public at large on the internet.

Forum List

Back