Barry Irks La, Divides With 'Discrimination' Letter While Trump Visit Unites

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Obama irks La. flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate"

President Obama has refused so far to survey the Louisiana flood disaster, but he did let state and local officials know that he’s watching to make sure they don’t engage in racial discrimination.

In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, the Obama administration, led by the Justice Department, warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

So, instead of visiting and showing concern for those struggling, he instead sends a letter TRYING to inject racism and division WHERE THERE IS NONE:

"Needless to say, some Louisiana residents were OFFENDED, including the American Conservative’s Rod Dreher, who took umbrage at receiving an anti-discrimination LECTURE from Washington, D.C., as locals struggle to rescue, house and feed their neighbors.

“[E]verywhere you look you can find black folks and white folks loving on each other, helping each other through this crisis,” Mr. Dreher said in a Thursday post!"

:clap:
Way to go, Barry!

Trump, on the other hand traveled to La, gave an awesome UNIFYING speech, and continued to encourage everyone to keep working together and helping each other...for which he was praised.

What we see in this is:

A divisionist racist elitist prick who couldn't pull himself away from the golf course so he sends a letter 'lecturing' the flood victims on racism...

...versus a man who was extremely Presidential by showing up, expressing concern, encouraging them, and unifying everyone...

...while Hillary tries recovering from her dain bramage...

Obama offends Louisiana flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate

President Obama has refused so far to survey the Louisiana flood disaster, but he did let state and local officials know that he’s watching to make sure they don’t engage in racial discrimination.

In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, the Obama administration, led by the Justice Department, warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

So, instead of visiting and showing concern for those struggling, he instead sends a letter TRYING to inject racism and division WHERE THERE IS NONE:

"Needless to say, some Louisiana residents were OFFENDED, including the American Conservative’s Rod Dreher, who took umbrage at receiving an anti-discrimination LECTURE from Washington, D.C., as locals struggle to rescue, house and feed their neighbors.

“[E]verywhere you look you can find black folks and white folks loving on each other, helping each other through this crisis,” Mr. Dreher said in a Thursday post!"

Way to go, Barry!

Trump, on the other hand traveled to La, gave an awesome UNIFYING speech, and continued to encourage everyone to keep working together and helping each other...for which he was praised.

What we see in this is:

A divisionist racist elitist prick who couldn't pull himself away from the golf course so he sends a letter 'lecturing' the flood victims on racism...

...versus a man who was extremely Presidential by showing up, expressing concern, encouraging them, and unifying everyone...

Obama offends Louisiana flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate
What a race baiting, division injecting, riot instigating, bigoted, Commander-n-grief! "I'm watching you..." how dare he pen such a letter AND deliver it the the LA athorities going through so much right now. Unreal!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Way to go, Barry!

What we see in this is:

So typical. Obama only preaches racism and division. He and the left refuse to acknowledge that most people do get along because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Oh, and I think Hillary's "dain bramage" is permanent. No signs of recovery in years.

Obama sends Lawyers at $500/hr from the front9, Trump hands out toys to the kids? I hope thats what play-do is for?

What I found interesting was the fact that Trump felt that distributing boxes of Play Doh
to an area so devastated was what was needed.

I would have thought that bottled water or disposable diapers or food would have been better....

But hey that's just me....

Trump Disobeys Louisiana Governor to Bravely Deliver Play-Doh to Flood Victims (VIDEO)
Of course the liberal La Gov did not want Trump showing up when Barry and Hillary didn't care enough to show up - it made them look bad.

And wtf is up with the headline? Trump DISOBEYS Gov? Who the f* does the gov think he is? Last I checked he did not have the authority to order individual to stay out of his state. Great, another liberal with a 'dictator' complex.

The gov is just trying to protect Obama and Hillary who are catching hell for not showing up.

Yep Barry needs racial division or he has nothing.....it's fucking amazing, only the left loves to make floods, racial issues.

What I found interesting was the fact that Trump felt that distributing boxes of Play Doh
to an area so devastated was what was needed.

I would have thought that bottled water or disposable diapers or food would have been better....

But hey that's just me....

Trump Disobeys Louisiana Governor to Bravely Deliver Play-Doh to Flood Victims (VIDEO)

Wasn't like he loaded the truck. Probably school supplies. Places take whatever they can get to fill relief trucks.
No. This was phonied up. It was disaster supplies. Trump had nothing to do with loading the truck with disaster aid. That was a disaster relief agency.

Forum List

Back