Barry Sotereo Contuniues To Spread Love in Middle East - Bombs Yemen

I was merely pointing out the irony.
Warrior is a brother of mine from way back.
You, I barely know.

No one here has acted in a traitorous fashion. You say that it's okay to question Barry's policies but when we do we're traitors? WTF?

For the majority of the Bush years all I heard was "bring 'em home" and "mind our own business".
Okay. They're home.
Now when does our Nobel Prize winning CiC stop blowing up people, and start focusing on the ECONOMY (ya know, like as in "our business")?

So many times, over so many days, I've heard, "blowing up terrorists just creates more terrorists.....
Where's the condemnation, from the Left, of Obama for it?

When will the GOP do anything but want to repeal the ACA?

I think the ACA, itself, is doing a fine job on its own.
Between waivers, extensions and delays....Congress exempting their selves, the enforcing body of the IRS backing away, and even Unions bemoaning it all.....repeal will be easy, and it won't just be the GOP killing it
:cool:

How many years will it take?

When will the GOP do anything but want to repeal the ACA?

I think the ACA, itself, is doing a fine job on its own.
Between waivers, extensions and delays....Congress exempting their selves, the enforcing body of the IRS backing away, and even Unions bemoaning it all.....repeal will be easy, and it won't just be the GOP killing it
:cool:

How many years will it take?

Crystal ball broke but there can be some of it salvaged and some erased.
I like the pre-existing conditions caviat and could go with 21 (not 26) for dependents.
Open borders, etc,,,,,,
Just don't like the "mandate" part.

My source?
For what?

Did I say something untrue in that reply?

You've been pretty incorrect this entire thread. You were also incorrect by insinuating that I was wrong and that my comments were baseless.

My source?
For what?

You've been pretty incorrect this entire thread. You were also incorrect by insinuating that I was wrong and that my comments were baseless.

Can you back that up with facts?

I already did. I cited corroborative evidence for everything that I have claimed regarding drone attacks from a highly respected thinktank.

My source?
For what?

What did I say that was untrue?

I haven't "insinuated" a damned thing.
Yemen WAS reluctant in their help in the investigation of the Cole.

And Pakistan DID jail the doctor that led us to bin Laden.

And Obama DID assassinate an American teenager

My source?
For what?

What did I say that was untrue?

I haven't "insinuated" a damned thing.
Yemen WAS reluctant in their help in the investigation of the Cole.

And Pakistan DID jail the doctor that led us to bin Laden.

And Obama DID assassinate an American teenager

I made perfectly rational and well backed comments concerning our drone strike operations in both Yemen and Pakistan and you compared them to "rainbow colored unicorn turds must be delicious in your land of make-believe."

That rather insinuates that you disagreed with my assessments. ;)

Nice try at a dodge though.

No one here has acted in a traitorous fashion. You say that it's okay to question Barry's policies but when we do we're traitors? WTF?

Never said anything about being traitorous to be against Obama policy. I was discussing ignoring the long tradition of "stopping politics at the waters edge" when troops are being deployed, we are under attack or in the midst of an emergency military engagement. The country comes together and supports the troops and commander in chief as leaders in the congress meet and are briefed behind closed doors. The politics are halted so as not to negativly impact the in progress operations and endanger the troops and persons involved in the operation or the ongoing activity. After the situation is stabilized the politics begin and can go wherever they need to go. No holds barred. Some folks think their hateful opinions towards the commander in chief is more important than a time tested long tradition. I disagree and think it's a valuable tradition that should be maintained and believe those that ignore it are traitors. Troops are deployed and being deployed to protect over 20 Embassy's and other troops and military assets have been put on alert. Our military is prepared to engage with the attackers and go into harms way. Politics and hate can take a few days off while we all come together in support of whatever action our nation has to take to protect of facilities and our troops.

obama1.jpg

Hahaha!

Fuck you, Europe!

but, but, it was ok when Bu$h II did it. :eusa_eh: Oh yeah, our guy is different-looking & has a weird-sounding name. ;)

but, but, it was ok when Bu$h II did it. :eusa_eh: Oh yeah, our guy is different-looking & has a weird-sounding name. ;)

No one has said it was okay when Bush did it, Dot

Just pointing out YOUR hypocrisy when you say it wasn't okay then but it is now

:eusa_boohoo:

Love the hypocrisy from the left.

When Bush bombs terrorist bases in other countries, he's a killer and a war criminal. When obama does it he's keeping the US safe.

Left wing Morons. (pardon the redundancy)

Crock of shit, fellow. Bush bombed the hell out of Iraq, which was not a base for terrorists. And let Bin Laden go in the meantime. President Obama has not been bombing cities, but targeting individual terrorists. A far less costly and more effective method of fighting them.

Love the hypocrisy from the left.

When Bush bombs terrorist bases in other countries, he's a killer and a war criminal. When obama does it he's keeping the US safe.

Left wing Morons. (pardon the redundancy)

Crock of shit, fellow. Bush bombed the hell out of Iraq, which was not a base for terrorists. And let Bin Laden go in the meantime. President Obama has not been bombing cities, but targeting individual terrorists. A far less costly and more effective method of fighting them.

^ that

So, they got four of the little fukkers, right?

predator-Drone-firing-missiles.jpg

So that's a bad thing?

Got some major AlQaeda ass kicking going on

Suspected U.S. drone kills 6 militants in Yemen

A suspected U.S. drone strike in Yemen killed six alleged al-Qaeda militants Thursday in one of the group's former strongholds in a central province, a military official said.

The strike — the sixth by a U.S. drone over the past 10 days — came as Yemen remained on high alert following threats of a terror attack targeting Western and Yemeni government interests.

So far, about 29 suspected militants have been killed by unmanned U.S. aircraft in an apparent stepped-up drone war in Yemen.

I think those Yemen dudes were let down when their friends in the USA failed to get restrictions on droning "Americans" who were hanging out with them weren't given umbrella's of protection in a "no fire zone".

No one has said it was okay when Bush did it, Dot

Just pointing out YOUR hypocrisy when you say it wasn't okay then but it is now

:eusa_boohoo:

It was ok when Bush did it.

That's true, and hopefully you said the same at the time.

The big danger is that bombing often leads to ground troops being employed. I didn't agree that there would be any valid benefit for Bush putting ground troops in, and the same would be true for Obama.

Forum List

Back