Barry Sotereo Contuniues To Spread Love in Middle East - Bombs Yemen

When Obama was first elected, people on the right were afraid that he would be 'soft on terrorism'.

What hard evidence do you have of that?

Google "2008 Presidential campaign Obama soft on terrorism". Have fun spending the day reading. By the way, you only have to review McCain's stump speach onece. It pretty much stayed the same the whole campaign.

Google "2008 Presidential campaign Obama soft on terrorism". Have fun spending the day reading. By the way, you only have to review McCain's stump speach onece. It pretty much stayed the same the whole campaign.

Google it yourself, asswipe

When Obama was first elected, people on the right were afraid that he would be 'soft on terrorism'.

Soft on terrorism?
President Soetoro is a terrorists worst nightmare

It is pussies like Warrior102 who cuddle up with terrorists and don't want to hurt their feelings

Last edited:

Soft on terrorism?

It is pussies like Warrior102 who cuddle up with terrorists and don't want to hurt their feelings

They are just against Obama, no matter what he does. They have zero credibility.

Soft on terrorism?

They are just against Obama, no matter what he does. They have zero credibility.

No, actually, Warrior102 is a pussy

Google it yourself, asswipe

You asked for it. You asked for a credible source. You requested someone give you a credible source that Obama was criticized as soft on terrorism during the 2008 presidential campaign. It takes like no time to google the specific search wording I gave you to find pages of credible sources. Didn't even mention the Palin crap on YouTube. In fairness sir, by your response you seem to be more fitting for the name asswipe. But hey, you a-holes project alot, so, no hard feelings.

When Obama was first elected, people on the right were afraid that he would be 'soft on terrorism'. Now he is too hard on it?

he has a point.....i give the guy credit for going after them ...if only he would lead here at home like he does against those guys....

I like how you are conveniently ignoring the fact that the Yemeni government used to publicly support our drone campaigns by claiming responsibility for them. Just because it doesn't fit into your theory doesn't mean you should ignore it.

As for Pakistan, we absolutely do depend on ground intel. It is Pakistanis who primarily feed us the information that leads to strikes. We aren't just blindly carpet bombing, the CIA actually maintains an entire militia force of some 3000 Pakistanis in the tribal regions to collect intelligence for our strikes; and until very recently the Pakistani government largely did cooperate (by not shooting them down, helping us recover downed drones, clearing the airspace for their deployment, etc).

The rainbow colored unicorn turds must be delicious in your land of make-believe.

Yemen is such a wonderfully cooperative "government" that they were EVER ssoooo helpful in the investigation surrounding the USS Cole attack.

And that wonderful land of Pakistan is so forthcoming and generous that they only a month ago allowed the doctor that fed us the intelligence that led to killing Bin Laden to see his wife and family.

:clap2:

I will say one thing about that marvelous Yemen.....
They DID allow us to fly a drone over their airspace to kill an American teenager
:cuckoo:

My "land of make believe" is the Council on Foreign Relations which is one of the largest and most well respected think tanks on international affairs.

In fact: Reforming U.S. Drone Strike Policies - Council on Foreign Relations

There is a pretty great report on the issue of drone and US drone strike policy and will support everything that I have said so far in this thread.

What was your source again?

My source?
For what?

Did I say something untrue in that reply?

In case you haven't noticed, we have entered an era where scholorly well thought out and factual papers and reports are no longer the primary source of research used to form opinions. We now rely on blogs, blurbs in blogs, talking points, cable news punditry, talk show host and message boards.

Reading people's quotes on message boards.

:lmao:

Obama is the hope for all mankind. He's the 1000 points of light, Jesus, Ghandi all in 1 perfect pakage! Allah Akbar!

In case you haven't noticed, we have entered an era where scholorly well thought out and factual papers and reports are no longer the primary source of research used to form opinions. We now rely on blogs, blurbs in blogs, talking points, cable news punditry, talk show host and message boards.

This warrior102 person asked for a link or hard evidence. I gave it him, like lots of it. Pages and pages and video's too. The response was what you would expect from a child. I responded with a more adult type "I know I am but what are you" silliness and he vanished. Now look a the post by R.C. Bare in mind, I've been refering to these folks as traitors and taking the side of the enemy. This is the idiotic response you get from folks who just got called traitors for aiding and assisting the enemy. These people hate America. They don't just hate Obama. They hate all the people who voted for Obama. A majority voted for Obama, twice. Hate his politics and policys, OK, no problem, it's our right, but these traitorous people do not represent all the people that don't like Obama. They represent the frantic fringe. The disturbed.

This warrior102 person asked for a link or hard evidence. I gave it him, like lots of it. Pages and pages and video's too. The response was what you would expect from a child. I responded with a more adult type "I know I am but what are you" silliness and he vanished. Now look a the post by R.C. Bare in mind, I've been refering to these folks as traitors and taking the side of the enemy. This is the idiotic response you get from folks who just got called traitors for aiding and assisting the enemy. These people hate America. They don't just hate Obama. They hate all the people who voted for Obama. A majority voted for Obama, twice. Hate his politics and policys, OK, no problem, it's our right, but these traitorous people do not represent all the people that don't like Obama. They represent the frantic fringe. The disturbed.

I was merely pointing out the irony.
Warrior is a brother of mine from way back.
You, I barely know.

No one here has acted in a traitorous fashion. You say that it's okay to question Barry's policies but when we do we're traitors? WTF?

For the majority of the Bush years all I heard was "bring 'em home" and "mind our own business".
Okay. They're home.
Now when does our Nobel Prize winning CiC stop blowing up people, and start focusing on the ECONOMY (ya know, like as in "our business")?

So many times, over so many days, I've heard, "blowing up terrorists just creates more terrorists.....
Where's the condemnation, from the Left, of Obama for it?

You, I barely know.

No one here has acted in a traitorous fashion. You say that it's okay to question Barry's policies but when we do we're traitors? WTF?

For the majority of the Bush years all I heard was "bring 'em home" and "mind our own business".
Okay. They're home.
Now when does our Nobel Prize winning CiC stop blowing up people, and start focusing on the ECONOMY (ya know, like as in "our business")?

So many times, over so many days, I've heard, "blowing up terrorists just creates more terrorists.....

When will the GOP do anything but want to repeal the ACA?

That's some serious butt-hurt you have boy

You, I barely know.

Okay. They're home.

When will the GOP do anything but want to repeal the ACA?

I think the ACA, itself, is doing a fine job on its own.
Between waivers, extensions and delays....Congress exempting their selves, the enforcing body of the IRS backing away, and even Unions bemoaning it all.....repeal will be easy, and it won't just be the GOP killing it
:cool:

Forum List

Back