Barry Sotereo Contuniues To Spread Love in Middle East - Bombs Yemen

We aren't attacking Yemen. We are searching out and killing people who are planning to kill Americans here and abroad. We are killing those that want to kill, and do kill members of our military, State Dept. staff and our citizens. They are people directly and indirectly connected to the people who attacked us on 9/11. They publicly call for another attack on us. Even before 911 we have had the War Powers Act. It gives the President authority to take action to protect the nation when it is needed to protect us.
As another poster suggested, it's sad that there are those that dislike the President so much that they would challange him about how he goes about killing our enemys. For some odd reason there are folks that get angry when we kill terrorist. They attempt to make killing our enemys a debatable political issue. This is actually aiding the enemy. It makes them safer as those chasing them down have to follow more and more rules. It makes if harder to select and get permission to execute operations. Sometimes the terrorist will get away because of the timing issue.

By your fucked up logic, you'd have no problem with the Yemeni government sending aircraft into America to bomb US citizens they believe may do harm to their people...cuz that wouldn't be an act of war. :cuckoo:

Yea, pass.

The Constitution requires war be declared before attacking another nation. That meddlers from both parties have ignored the law of the land does not make it right.

Those that attack the President and our military for attacking terrorist are helping the terrorist. Got that? You are walking a fine line between being anti-American and terrorist supporter,s or traitors.

Because you say so? :lol:

Except we have the support of the Yemeni government and indeed our operations in Yemen require on the ground support and local intelligence gathering for target generation.

The government there generally cooperates with us privately, in fact, until Wikileaks spilled the beans they were openly taking credit for our strikes as a cover.

Sound like war...which Congress has not declared.

By your fucked up logic, you'd have no problem with the Yemeni government sending aircraft into America to bomb US citizens they believe may do harm to their people...cuz that wouldn't be an act of war. :cuckoo:

Yea, pass.

The Constitution requires war be declared before attacking another nation. That meddlers from both parties have ignored the law of the land does not make it right.

Because you say so? :lol:

If there were terrorist in the USA that were planning and conducting terrorist attacks in Yemen we would handle it.

As would they.

First, it's 'countries' and 'enemies'. Second, ever consider the fact we CREATE terrorists by engaging in such action?

I've never referred to the President as "Barry". I hold respect for the office, no matter how inept the office holder.

Care to point to the enumerated power that grants that power?

And that was clearly unconstitutional. Show us the enumerated power.

And again, it's "enemies".

For which we are currently in violation, even if the WPA is constitutional, which it isn't.

Wrong Kemosabi...

All the actions the President has been taken have been approved by congress.

Which matters not if that approval is not among the enumerated powers. Congress has proven themselves cowardly in this regard...for quite some time.

And yes, Americans that aid and help terrorist and their cause by tieing the hands and restricting those tasked with chasing them down and killing them and giving them propaganda support are traitors because I say so and I can call traitors traitors if I want to and if you don't like it and don't like be called a traitor, to f'in bad. I don't care

What next, you gonna take your ball and go home?

You're really not very good at this. Feel free to try again...:lol:

No, I'm not going to take my ball and go home. Try again, I don't think so. I'm perfectly comfortable with what I wrote and your response. I don't think I can improve on your response. People can judge our disagreement on the issue as they may. I thought that when the Supreme Court ruled on a constitutional issue the ruling becomes constitutional until some future Supreme Court overruled and changed the ruling. Maybe I'm wrong. And thanks for the spelling corrections for whoever noticed my poor spelling skills. See, I don't mind agreeing with folks.

Like we would never conduct a raid in Pakistan without their consent?

please

Barack will do (and has done) whatever he damned well wants, regardless.

Norway called. They want their Medal back
:eusa_hand:

I like how you are conveniently ignoring the fact that the Yemeni government used to publicly support our drone campaigns by claiming responsibility for them. Just because it doesn't fit into your theory doesn't mean you should ignore it.

As for Pakistan, we absolutely do depend on ground intel. It is Pakistanis who primarily feed us the information that leads to strikes. We aren't just blindly carpet bombing, the CIA actually maintains an entire militia force of some 3000 Pakistanis in the tribal regions to collect intelligence for our strikes; and until very recently the Pakistani government largely did cooperate (by not shooting them down, helping us recover downed drones, clearing the airspace for their deployment, etc).

All this shit is a hoax......the embassy closings.......worldwide terror alert. Its the latest psy-op......and some poor fucker Islamist guy doesn't know it now, but he is about to have a real bad day compliments of the US government. He'll be famous though!!!

The Reality Movie Factory is in full swing........

Designing the mind: a fable « Jon Rappoport's Blog

The great open sky of imagination: for those who understand « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Froot loop lies - right on cue.

Toucan Sam jabbers right on cue.

Like the killing of innocent children do ya! We knew it all along.

This strikes me as a bit of a dishonest strawman as the primary targets of our drone campaigns aren't by any means innocent children.

The Congress declared war with Yemen, as the law requires...right?

:doubt:

We aren't attacking Yemen. We are searching out and killing people who are planning to kill Americans here and abroad. We are killing those that want to kill, and do kill members of our military, State Dept. staff and our citizens. They are people directly and indirectly connected to the people who attacked us on 9/11. They publicly call for another attack on us. Even before 911 we have had the War Powers Act. It gives the President authority to take action to protect the nation when it is needed to protect us.
As another poster suggested, it's sad that there are those that dislike the President so much that they would challange him about how he goes about killing our enemys. For some odd reason there are folks that get angry when we kill terrorist. They attempt to make killing our enemys a debatable political issue. This is actually aiding the enemy. It makes them safer as those chasing them down have to follow more and more rules. It makes if harder to select and get permission to execute operations. Sometimes the terrorist will get away because of the timing issue. Those that attack the President and our military for attacking terrorist are helping the terrorist. Got that? You are walking a fine line between being anti-American and terrorist supporter,s or traitors.

Perhaps someone will submit your name.

Love the hypocrisy from the left.

When Bush bombs terrorist bases in other countries, he's a killer and a war criminal. When obama does it he's keeping the US safe.

Left wing Morons. (pardon the redundancy)

Bush declared war on an innocent country, killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people (including AMERICANS) and put us deeeeep in debt. That's the Repub way.

No commparison with what Prez Barry has accomplished with minimum $ and lives.

Deal with it.

I though Jeremiah saved you. WTF?

ANOTHER rw, whine thread ??? :eusa_eh: You people going to keep this up for another 3 1/2 yrs?

Like the killing of innocent children do ya! We knew it all along.

This strikes me as a bit of a dishonest strawman as the primary targets of our drone campaigns aren't by any means innocent children.

Link?

Drone data in spreadsheet form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AonYZs4MzlZbdGRESWQ4VVRhRUNPdC1mdEN3cmF1OUE#gid=0

Interactive infograph on Pakistani strikes:

Out of Sight, Out of Mind: A visualization of drone strikes in Pakistan since 2004

ANOTHER rw, whine thread ??? :eusa_eh: You people going to keep this up for another 3 1/2 yrs?

if you dont like Whining.....why are you always thanking Dudley for his Whining blubbering bullshit threads?.......:dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back