Barry Still In Hiding, Quiet As A Mouse

I would certainly rather see President Obama in trunks then the orange menace.
President+Obama+Goes+Swimming.jpg

I personally dont like looking at half naked men.

I can see why this photo would offend you

So we're in agreement...barry is offensive.

Why exactly do you find a photo of President Obama swimming with his daughter offensive?

Because he is being shown as a good dad?
A good swimmer?
Better looking than you?

If Republicans had the mindset of Democrats,

If Democrats had the mindset of Republicans we would have spent 5 years trying to subvert the presidency by telling the public the President wasn't born in the United States.

And that the President has AIDS.

And that the President is running a sex ring.

And that the President is setting up death panels.

And that the President is going to take all of our guns

And that the First Lady is really a man.

All proposed by Republicans here at USMB.

He's finally able to seek treatment for his AIDS.

Gee I hope he doesn't die young. Or go to prison, where he will infect the entire population.

That is about as low as accusing President Trump of incest.
Hate him or not there is no need for crap like that.

Evil people should die, why on earth would I mourn their loss? Obama is a traitor.

The FURY of the Trump victories and exposure of the depth of Barry's deceptions and delusions appears to have frightened the Kenyan. You'd think he'd have been man enough to say something in defense of Susan Rice and her treachery but nope....not a peep. You'd think he'd admit his claim about Assad's chemical weapons being confiscated was a lie. You'd think he'd try some feeble defense of his bogus attempt at socialized medicine. You'd think he'd have an opinion about Trump dismantling his weaponized EPA and withdrawal from the TPP. You'd think that some network would have hunted him down for a comment but no......they are still peddling the narrative that he's "writing his memoirs"...about what we can't imagine.
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

hzhdlefpttuu6lpti4xv.jpg

And you are still gnashing teeth in the Wyoming Wind. Mission accomplished LOL

This pic raises more questions than it answers.....:eusa_think:

I personally dont like looking at half naked men.

I can see why this photo would offend you

So we're in agreement...barry is offensive.

Why exactly do you find a photo of President Obama swimming with his daughter offensive?

Because he is being shown as a good dad?
A good swimmer?
Better looking than you?

I just dont take to muslim fascists.

LOL- and what in that picture- exactly- made you think 'muslim fascist'?

Not as if that was this picture.

th

As opposed to barry bowing and scraping.....
upload_2017-4-13_15-35-28.png

The FURY of the Trump victories and exposure of the depth of Barry's deceptions and delusions appears to have frightened the Kenyan. You'd think he'd have been man enough to say something in defense of Susan Rice and her treachery but nope....not a peep. You'd think he'd admit his claim about Assad's chemical weapons being confiscated was a lie. You'd think he'd try some feeble defense of his bogus attempt at socialized medicine. You'd think he'd have an opinion about Trump dismantling his weaponized EPA and withdrawal from the TPP. You'd think that some network would have hunted him down for a comment but no......they are still peddling the narrative that he's "writing his memoirs"...about what we can't imagine.
%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

hzhdlefpttuu6lpti4xv.jpg

Textbook example of Obama Derangement Syndrome. If Obama was out in the public eye, weighing in the current issues,

this same poster would be ragging on Obama for ignoring that so-called tradition of ex-presidents staying out of politics.

Guaranteed.

%2Bclueless-1%2B.gif

hzhdlefpttuu6lpti4xv.jpg

Textbook example of Obama Derangement Syndrome. If Obama was out in the public eye, weighing in the current issues,

this same poster would be ragging on Obama for ignoring that so-called tradition of ex-presidents staying out of politics.

Guaranteed.

Yep- they can't quite obsessing about Obama.

While they ignore Trump breaking every campaign promise....

He's finally able to seek treatment for his AIDS.

Gee I hope he doesn't die young. Or go to prison, where he will infect the entire population.

That is about as low as accusing President Trump of incest.
Hate him or not there is no need for crap like that.

Evil people should die, why on earth would I mourn their loss? Obama is a traitor.

But that means you should die too.

But I don't wish that on you- despite you being an evil person.

Forum List

Back