Barry the Magnificent says that he is going to get involved in the DACA issue.

Well, MaryL, I will probably be dead before I get into subsidized housing because all the families living there that are illegal, and their DACA kids going to school and college and whatnot. Isn't that so speshul? We get to work all our lives as born citizens, pay taxes, go broke when we get sick because of the health costs and then when ya get old and have to retire, live on that which was taken from our checks even though we only got a buck raise in how many years for SS?....and then have to get on a list just to have a roof but some schmuck from wherever sneaks in, then openly shows they are illegal, drive new cars with their licenses they were given AS illegals, wear their gold chains and designer apparel while living in section 8 and the rest of us? Meh. We don't count.

THAT'S whats fucked up.
What bothers me is our leaders give sanctuary to illegals even though its to the detriment of American citizens or violates federal laws. We sleep well and we ignore that, we pretend it isn't an issue. I never wanted my mayor, the illustrious Mike Hancock to do such a thing but here we are. He is pandering to non Americans and wants to empower and help illegals. From WHAT? Actually following laws other immigrants follow by default anyway?

Last edited:
SF is a sanctuary city but it does NOTHING to help in any form except to keep the riffraff from being deported. Sure...they are safe there...under an overpass. Unfortunately, many seniors are under there too due to the atrocious rents and they aren't illegal.

Have bigger things to worry about, cant blame Mexicans for huricanes, or N Korea nukes, plus rampant hate of your white friends & family that you cant talk to any more because of there politics. jobs moving over seas, job loss from automation, and all our leaders are bought & paid for or are dumb as a rock.
Love that reply. You don't care how illegals hurt people . What bigger things are you worried about? You mean this hasn't effected you, not yet. You live in a bubble and that won't last to long.

SF is a sanctuary city but it does NOTHING to help in any form except to keep the riffraff from being deported. Sure...they are safe there...under an overpass. Unfortunately, many seniors are under there too due to the atrocious rents and they aren't illegal.
what is
My brother lost his house in Pacifica (Vietnam vet and over sixty) because of the outrageous home prices. But down the road there were a few mexicans stuffing 12 to 15 people in a two bedroom bungalow. Lets disposes people and create a whole new slave class. That makes us all better as a people and culture, dosen't it?

Forum List

Back