Barry turned his back on Iranians - Trump declares support as anti-govt protests erupt

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After celebrating Soleimani's death, after being shot by Iranian govt forces for not attending Soleimani's funeral, and after Iran was forced to admit it shot down ANOTHER civilian airline, killing ANOTHER 176 innocent men / women / children, anti-government protests have broken out all over Iran...

...and unlike Barry, President Trump has declared his and America's support:

"To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I've stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage,"

Trump tweets support of Iranian anti-government protesters after Ukrainian passenger plane shot down

After celebrating Soleimani's death, after being shot by Iranian govt forces for not attending Soleimani's funeral, and after Iran was forced to admit it shot down ANOTHER civilian airline, killing ANOTHER 176 innocent men / women / children, anti-government protests have broken out all over Iran...

"To the brave, long-suffering people of Iran: I've stood with you since the beginning of my Presidency, and my Administration will continue to stand with you. We are following your protests closely, and are inspired by your courage,"

Trump tweets support of Iranian anti-government protesters after Ukrainian passenger plane shot down

Iran is none of our stinking government’s business. Wake the fuck up.

The Great Obama reached a peace agreement with Iran. First in 40 years

Impeached President Trump destroyed it

Yeah....I'd be embarrassed if I was a Barry-supporting snowflake right now, too...

The last great Democrat - JFK, who would not be welcome in his own party today, once declared the United States would bear any burden, pay any price, to stand with those who seek freedom.

Barry pimped out our military to Al Qaeda, terrorists who seek to take over all non-Islamic extremists and who slaughtered 3,000 Americans ... helped Russia walk into Crimea and annex it by withholding lethal military aid Ukraine needed to defend itself ... and turned his back when Iranian citizens rose up against their terrorist dictators once before and instead ended up finding / financing Iran and the largest recognized terrorist organization in the world, the very ones Iranians are protesting now...

Last edited:
Barry was a terrible asshole just like Dumb Don.
Ignorance, as they say, is bliss, I guess.

Asshole? Yeah, it can be argued both are, but...

President Trump is the most successful President in the last 50 years, in some cases EVER...while Barry set a new record for criminal non-compliance with the FOIA & Federal Records Act, was the most criminal President ever, and armed / financed / supplied / trained terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, and enemies of this nation.

Neither was Europe. But America went and crushed those fascists too.

Yeah let’s kill and die all over the world.

Americans have been dying for the liberation of people they don’t know for over two centuries.

Good people do that. God said it’s the greatest of loves.

If snowflakes can't support others fighting for freedoms they take for granted and want to give away, how about if Democrats just stopped pimping our military out to terrorists, arming/funding/supplying/training terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels, stop committing International War Crimes by invading sovereign nations embroiled in civil wars, stop apologizing to Iran for killing the leader of the largest terrorist organization in the world, and stop blaming Trump for Iran shooting down ANOTHER airliner and killing ANOTHER 176 innocent men, women, and children?!

Like I said, JFK would not recognize today's DNC and would not be welcome in the party.

If snowflakes can't support others fighting for freedoms they take for granted and want to give away, how about if Democrats just stopped pimping our military out to terrorists, arming/funding/supplying/training terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels, stop committing International War Crimes by invading sovereign nations embroiled in civil wars, stop apologizing to Iran for killing the leader of the largest terrorist organization in the world, and stop blaming Trump for Iran shooting down ANOTHER airliner and killing ANOTHER 176 innocent men, women, and children?!

Like I said, JFK would not recognize today's DNC and would not be welcome in the party.

I thought cons revered the founders, who were all about nonintervention. I guess they prefer Hitler now a days. They have become fascists but don’t know it.

I thought cons revered the founders, who were all about nonintervention. I guess they prefer Hitler now a days. They have become fascists but don’t know it.
Tell us why you beg Hitler to take your guns then.

"Lip service" is meaningless without actual action to support the protesters

Innocent people shouldn't be ignored when they cry out for help.

If you drove by and saw a child being beaten, I guess you'd just open another beer and belch?

If you drove by and saw a child being beaten, I guess you'd just open another beer and belch?
Not his kid.....

Iran says they’ve bribed a lot of Western government officials. If the mullahs fall, a lot of people are going to be sweating bullets regarding the files that come out.

LOL. You really are delusional. Our corrupt government isn’t helping anyone other than the billionaires.

1st you attack Conservatives for wanting to stand with people fighting for freedom and against dictatorial, oppressive regimes - like we did in WWII AGAINST Hitler, and in the next sentence try claiming we SUPPORT bloody dictators like Hitler.

Bwuhahahaha.....what a dumbass...

Trump wasn't the one who armed, supplied, financed, trained, and protected terrorists Mexican Drug Cartels, and this nation's enemies - that was Barry.

Trump wasn't the one who pimped our military out to Al Qaeda, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - that was Barry.

Conservatives aren't the ones who just mourned the death of the leader of the largest terrorist organization in the world, responsible for killing over 600 Americans, are not the ones who called Iran to voice solidarity with them after they fired 15 missiles at US troops and shot down ANOTHER airliner, killing ANOTHER 176 innocent men, women, and children - that would be DEMOCRATS, snowflake!

Americans have been dying for the liberation of people they don’t know for over two centuries.

Good people do that. God said it’s the greatest of loves.
We need to stop! There is no gratitude only hatred. Let them fight for their own freedom. Or not.

pbo ignored the...

Iran’s Green Movement Never Went Away

But yet he put together a 150 Billion dollar care package for his mullah buddies...

GreenRev.jpg

Forum List

Back