🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Based on the opposition put forth by the left NO conservative judge could ever be approved

I’m not saying either is right. I’m an independent.

As am I.
But you think it is right that repubs cheated obama out of pick?

They didn't cheat obama out of anything..... they are given the Constitutional power to approve or disprove the Presidents Nominees...they did that, saving this country from another left wing, SJW on the Court......
You partisan hacks are killing this country. Look at the debt!

The debt was pretty hefty before Trump came along. Guess those partisan hacks were killing the country.
Yes it grows regardless of party doesn’t it? Repubs told us how responsible they were. Look how much it has grown under repub congress. They have controlled the money for years.

Abortion seems to be the only thing the left cares about in this confirmation hearing. Based on that criteria no conservative will ever be an acceptable risk.
Time to end this asinine charade and just confirm him.
The lines have been drawn so let's just get on with the inevitable and stop wasting time and money.

This is also what makes the November elections critical.

If the Democrats gain control of the Senate, we've seen the last Trump appointee for a while.

I guess it might save the President time, not having to interview people for vacant positions of any kind that require Senate confirmation.
I think the house is a given but the Senate?
Trump support is being grossly underestimated again; also, Republicans hold a key advantage because of how districts are drawn

polls have been used for decades, not to actually give information, but to influence the outcome

you heard it here 1st - dems will once again garner more votes, but it will be by running up huge margins in deep blue districts

the "purple districts" will be a dog fight, and Republicans holding the House is not a pipe dream by any means

Dems taking the Senate? Now THAT is a pipe dream
We are starting to put dents in the blue districts. The problem is the purple and light red districts where the turnout is low for Republicans.

It won’t be as one-sided in the total vote count as the past few years though.

Once Republicans and the walkaway movement start hitting light blue districts like the one I used to live in(thanks to Democrat gerrymandering I am now in the 4th district of Kentucky with Massie as our Rep and not the 3rd where our only Democrat House Rep, Yarmuth is), that is where things start getting desperate for the Democrats.

Partisans are killing this country.

Says a hyper-partisan killing the country.

Partisans only count as OK when they lean toward the Left. Then they stop being partisans and become mere "normal people."
And what side am I hyper partisan on? I’m for a balanced budget and am a free market capitalist. That is neither party.

Senate Republicans have declared that they will not even hold hearings on Obama’s pick, Merrick Garland, chief judge of the federal court of appeals for the D.C. Circuit. Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., has argued that Republicans’ behavior is a dereliction of the Senate’s constitutional duty to "advise and consent" the president on his nominee.

"We can't find a time when a Democratic Senate refused to hear a Republican president's nominee. Even if they were opposed, they allowed the nominee to come to a comfirmation vote.

We rate Harry Reid's statement Mostly True."

I’m not saying either is right. I’m an independent.

As am I.

They didn't cheat obama out of anything..... they are given the Constitutional power to approve or disprove the Presidents Nominees...they did that, saving this country from another left wing, SJW on the Court......

The debt was pretty hefty before Trump came along. Guess those partisan hacks were killing the country.
Bush and the GOP Congress doubled the debt. Then Obama and the Democratic Congress doubled the debt.

And now Trump is working very, very hard to beat Obama's record. And none of you hacks has yet to say a single word about it.

After eight years of whining about Obama's debt, you've all suddenly become fucking MUTE!

Bush and the GOP Congress doubled the debt. Then Obama and the Democratic Congress doubled the debt.

And now Trump is working very, very hard to beat Obama's record.

Oh they all added to it and so will everyone else coming behind them.

Repubs have chosen to make the Supreme Court partisan. Bad for our country.

Nah. The Dems did that long ago by stacking the SC with liberal Judges.

Now with Trump we have a chance to get more Judges who will follow the Constitution.

If you don't like it then tough shit.
Repubs didn’t vote on obama pick. Our country is in big trouble. The Supreme Court should not be political.
I could have sworn republicans voted on Kagan and Sotomayor.

Repubs have chosen to make the Supreme Court partisan. Bad for our country.

Nah. The Dems did that long ago by stacking the SC with liberal Judges.

Now with Trump we have a chance to get more Judges who will follow the Constitution.

If you don't like it then tough shit.
Repubs didn’t vote on obama pick. Our country is in big trouble. The Supreme Court should not be political.
I could have sworn republicans voted on Kagan and Sotomayor.

Kagan's nomination was confirmed by a 63–37 bipartisan vote

Sonia Sotomayor as the first Hispanic Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court in a 68-31 bipartisan vote.

Senate, 96-3, Easily Affirms Judge Ginsburg as a Justice bipartisan vote

Neil Gorsuch: 54-45 along party lines.

Kavanaugh will be along party lines.

And now Trump is working very, very hard to beat Obama's record.

Oh they all added to it and so will everyone else coming behind them.
Unless we start voting out spenders regardless of party.

Forum List

Back