🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Based on the opposition put forth by the left NO conservative judge could ever be approved

Nah. The Dems did that long ago by stacking the SC with liberal Judges.

Now with Trump we have a chance to get more Judges who will follow the Constitution.

If you don't like it then tough shit.
Repubs didn’t vote on obama pick. Our country is in big trouble. The Supreme Court should not be political.

Your right. It shouldn't be political but it is. And its stacked with liberal Judges who follow what they want and not what the Constitution allows.
The majority are conservative. Repubs proved
they wish to make the Court political when they didn’t vote on Obama’s pick. Sad
thank biden for that shit. should be a lesson to the left - stop setting a stupid precedence and think it won't come back at you.
I agree, blame is all around. But the partisans feed it when we should be stopping it!
both sides engage in it and both sides need to get the fuck out of the pool and stop this shit.

Oh you mean like the Dems are voting for Trumps pick?? Sad.
I’m not saying either is right. I’m an independent.

As am I.
But you think it is right that repubs cheated obama out of pick?

They didn't cheat obama out of anything..... they are given the Constitutional power to approve or disprove the Presidents Nominees...they did that, saving this country from another left wing, SJW on the Court......
And here we see the hypocrisy of pseudocons in all its blazing glory.

No hypocrisy, you doofus..... the actual powers of the Senate were followed to the letter....and obama lost his Just left wing, SJW judge because he wasn't qualified to be on the bench. If he had been qualified, he would be on the bench today.

They didn't cheat obama out of anything..... they are given the Constitutional power to approve or disprove the Presidents Nominees...they did that, saving this country from another left wing, SJW on the Court......
You partisan hacks are killing this country. Look at the debt!

The debt was pretty hefty before Trump came along. Guess those partisan hacks were killing the country.
Bush and the GOP Congress doubled the debt. Then Obama and the Democratic Congress doubled the debt.

And now Trump is working very, very hard to beat Obama's record. And none of you hacks has yet to say a single word about it.

After eight years of whining about Obama's debt, you've all suddenly become fucking MUTE!
that i agree on - we need to stop spending money we simply don't have.

I’m not saying either is right. I’m an independent.

As am I.

And here we see the hypocrisy of pseudocons in all its blazing glory.

No hypocrisy, you doofus..... the actual powers of the Senate were followed to the letter....and obama lost his Just left wing, SJW judge because he wasn't qualified to be on the bench. If he had been qualified, he would be on the bench today.
Here is a great example of the partisan stupidity ruining our country.

Forum List

Back