Based on the outcome of the election, how will your life be changed?

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
So, there are a lot of folks on here that are pretty heavily invested in the outcome of the election from an emotional standpoint.

My question to you all, this time next year how will your daily lives have changed based upon the outcome of the election.

That's an easy one. If Giggles wins and enacts her Marxist plans, the economy will fail. I don't feel like losing half or more my net worth. If Trump wins, and restores his first-term policies, the economy will roar, just like it did in his first term.

So, there are a lot of folks on here that are pretty heavily invested in the outcome of the election from an emotional standpoint.

My question to you all, this time next year how will your daily lives have changed based upon the outcome of the election.

If the Dems continue to win the system will eventually have to fail. We are seeing signs of small things being broken, and those will increase until big things begin to break.

That's an easy one. If Giggles wins and enacts her Marxist plans, the economy will fail. If Trump wins, and restores his first-term policies, the economy will roar, just like it did in his first term.
That is a lot of "IF's"

Why will the "Economy Fail"
and
How will trump make the "Economy Soar"

You are an empty slate with a mouthful of idiot talking points.

That is a lot of "IF's"

and

They did say the economy would fail under Biden. Outside of inflation the numbers have been just as good or better than Trump's.

If the Dems continue to win the system will eventually have to fail. We are seeing signs of small things being broken, and those will increase until big things begin to break.

So, just some conjectural fear of "system fail"....like it did under Clinton or Obama or Biden....

Without charges and prosecution for 2020, America is finished. We are trending dowm more rapidly than ever before. An open borders Police state run by communists.

1724248077870.jpeg

You first?

:popcorn:

That is a lot of "IF's"

and

Yeah, there are at least two IFs. IF Trump wins or IF Kamala wins. Derp.
If Kamala institutes price controls and taxes all the achievers, the economy will go to hell.
If Trump restores what he did the first time relaxes regulations, keeps tax cuts going, and encourages domestic energy production, the economy will soar.

So those are specifics. My guess is you won't be satisfied with them, because you have no interest in facts.

That's an easy one. If Giggles wins and enacts her Marxist plans, the economy will fail. I don't feel like losing half or more my net worth. If Trump wins, and restores his first-term policies, the economy will roar, just like it did in his first term.
Wow. Trump really has you gaslighted, doesn't he.

Sad.

So, just some conjectural fear of "system fail"....like it did under Clinton or Obama or Biden....

This feels different. little things are fucking up. Concerts are cancelled because people can't figure out the planning, Boeing has errors on issues seemingly fixed decades ago. Petty crime is rampant. Hell even the military fucked up that Gaza dock.

People in charge now care more about who does something as opposed to if it's done right. They lie to our faces, saying crime isn't up, illegal immigration is the same as before, We aren't trying to take your stuff, and on and on and on.

The system is designed to be resilient, and take on bad administration for a time, but this feels worse. Local governments caring more about Gaza and climate change than keeping the police working or the garbage collected. Companies caring more about DEI than being profitable and providing good products and services.

Kink and Fetish dressing up as protected classes, the Left trying to silence anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Things won't just collapse, the little bad things will multiply, then a few big bad things, then I don't know.

That is a lot of "IF's"

and

The economy was supposed to have failed in 2008 when Obama became President according to the right wing loons. The stock market climbed 149% under his presidency.

With me it's shutting down the border.....Walls three deep should do the trick.

Spend some money we don't have for our country for a change.

I'd start by using all that unspent infrastructure money.....Over 75% has not been spent yet.

This feels different. little things are fucking up. Concerts are cancelled because people can't figure out the planning, Boeing has errors on issues seemingly fixed decades ago. Petty crime is rampant. Hell even the military fucked up that Gaza dock.

People in charge now care more about who does something as opposed to if it's done right. They lie to our faces, saying crime isn't up, illegal immigration is the same as before, We aren't trying to take your stuff, and on and on and on.

The system is designed to be resilient, and take on bad administration for a time, but this feels worse. Local governments caring more about Gaza and climate change than keeping the police working or the garbage collected. Companies caring more about DEI than being profitable and providing good products and services.

Kink and Fetish dressing up as protected classes, the Left trying to silence anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Things won't just collapse, the little bad things will multiply, then a few big bad things, then I don't know.
1724248456629.png

Forum List

Back