bastard judge : Iran ordered to pay $10.5 billion for 9/11 by US judge !!!!

The fact that SHIITE shit hates Sunni Taliban shit does nothing to
excuse the filth of Shiite shit. ---------I would be delighted if the two piles
of pig shit would continue to fight each other and not get near the civilized
world. If a pig steps on a rat------I do not decide to love the pig
If a pig steps on a rat------I do not decide to love the pig

RAT ??? ISRAEL? JEW?

no------rat is AMINA the whore who dropped the pile of shit---muhummad---
on the mercantile city-----mecca. Some pig should have stepped on that
rat before she dropped her pile of shit
amina was semitic too like jew :ahole-1:

your comment is idiotic-------muhummad was semitic too. --------and----ALI----the
son-in-law of the pile of shit of mecca------was also semitic------married to ---BINT PILE OF SHIT-----FARTIMAH
so what ?

reality-----simple. Iranian Shiite shit are not considered SEMITES by anthropologists who -----are the guys who govern the nomenclature.
Shiite shit are called ARYANS--------like Adolf

A US judge ordered Iran to pay over $10 billion in damages to families of victims who died on September 11, 2001 – even though there is no evidence of Tehran’s direct connection to the attack. The same judge earlier cleared Saudi Arabia from culpability.

Iran ordered to pay $10.5 billion for 9/11 by US judge

Wow, I feel really bad for them

Good precident-------that which HEZBOLLAH DOES IS IRAN------finally the American court has recognized reality

A US judge ordered Iran to pay over $10 billion in damages to families of victims who died on September 11, 2001 – even though there is no evidence of Tehran’s direct connection to the attack. The same judge earlier cleared Saudi Arabia from culpability.

The 9/11 commission report said there was “strong evidence that Iran facilitated the transit of Al Qaeda members into and out of Afghanistan before 9/11, and that some of these were future 9/11 hijackers.” The report also said there was circumstantial evidence that senior Hezbollah operatives were closely tracking the travel of some of the hijackers into Iran in November 2000.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/20/world/middleeast/20terror.html

Wow, I feel really bad for them

Good precident-------that which HEZBOLLAH DOES IS IRAN------finally the American court has recognized reality

That was sarcasm, I don't give a shit about Iran and that criminal government

i dont blame iranian for chanting "death to america " now
why group a whole nation because of one judge? Talk about irony, you jihadist you...

TN meet DANI-------he is an IRANIAN SHIITE. The very first muslim I knew
VERY WELL-------was a SHIITE from New Dehli. That was almost 50 years
ago when I had no concept of SHIITE vs SUNNI------but I do know what that jerk
"BELIEVED" ------he was very enthusiastic about his "beliefs". Feel free to ask
question. (for the record----MOST Iranian Shiites I have know------laughed at
their own "SHIITE IRANIAN" designation"---------before the 1979 "cultural revolution" in Iran when Iranians started kissing the ass of sociopaths like
KHOMEINI)

I've found you entertaining up until this moment. Since you cowards choose to live under old smelly mullah perverts, we will eventually have to do something about them....if you're in the vicinity when that happens, too fucking bad.

Iran was not involved with 9/11. 9/11 was carried out with the support from our 'Good Friend' Saudi Arabia. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. Most Americans are just woefully uninformed.

Iran is a Shiite Muslim Persian nation. It does not support Sunni Muslim Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Those are groups funded by 'Good Friends' like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Americans just need become better-informed.

I've found you entertaining up until this moment. Since you cowards choose to live under old smelly mullah perverts, we will eventually have to do something about them....if you're in the vicinity when that happens, too fucking bad.

be not so eager-----most Iranians in the USA do not ascribe to the BS that our Dani touts

be not so eager-----most Iranians in the USA do not ascribe to the BS that our Dani touts

Iranians in the USA should be ashamed of themselves for being anywhere but home to free themselves of this plague on humanity....fuck them too.

Iran was not involved with 9/11. 9/11 was carried out with the support of our 'Good Friend' Saudi Arabia. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. Most Americans are just woefully uninformed.

Iran is a Shiite Muslim Persian nation. It does not support Sunni Muslim Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. Those are groups funded by 'Good Friends' like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Americans just need become better-informed.

Right Iran developed and trained and funds the INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST
ORGANIZATION----Hezbollah. In situations in which the SUNNI terrorists engage
in activities that IRAN SUPPORTS-----then Iran also supports the terrorist sunni
organizations. When push comes to shove-------sunnis and Shiites can get together in a throat slitting fest

Iranians in the USA should be ashamed of themselves for being anywhere but home to free themselves of this plague on humanity....fuck them too.

oh gee-----they are humanoids too. ------that's like saying every person in the
USA descended from German farmers in the NORTH EAST------should have gone
"back" to Germany to get rid of Hitler. We, in the USA, are all "mutts" and
not responsible for what we LEFT back---THERE. Most of the Iranians I have
encountered since the 1960s were FLEEING -----the political developments in Iran---
they did not come here to PROMULGATE SHIITE SHIT. (PS they were not fleeing
"the shah") -----they were fleeing "DA MOOOOSLIMS" who demanded shariah
shit

Iran was not involved with 9/11. 9/11 was carried out with the support of our 'Good Friend' Saudi Arabia. Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. Most Americans are just woefully uninformed.

Right Iran developed and trained and funds the INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST
ORGANIZATION----Hezbollah. In situations in which the SUNNI terrorists engage
in activities that IRAN SUPPORTS-----then Iran also supports the terrorist sunni
organizations. When push comes to shove-------sunnis and Shiites can get together in a throat slitting fest

Iran was not involved with 9/11 at all. It doesn't support Al Qaeda, ISIS, or any other Sunni Muslim terrorist groups. Sunnis despise Shiites. They don't work together. The 9/11 attack was carried out by Sunni Muslim terrorists funded by Saudi Arabia. Americans in general, just aren't informed enough to know that.

oh gee-----they are humanoids too. ------that's like saying every person in the
USA descended from German farmers in the NORTH EAST------should have gone
"back" to Germany to get rid of Hitler. We, in the USA, are all "mutts" and
not responsible for what we LEFT back---THERE. Most of the Iranians I have
encountered since the 1960s were FLEEING -----the political developments in Iran---
they did not come here to PROMULGATE SHIITE SHIT. (PS they were not fleeing
"the shah") -----they were fleeing "DA MOOOOSLIMS" who demanded shariah
shit

The Shah was a corrupt mass-murdering U.S. Puppet. The Iranian People hated him. They would have strung him up in public on national TV, if he hadn't fled.

Iran ordered to pay $10.5 billion for 9/11 by US judge !!!!

Which is completely unenforceable.

Yeah, and it's shocking so few Americans understand that Iran had nothing to do with 9/11 in any way, shape, or form. It was a Sunni Terrorist Saudi-supported attack. The Iranians don't work with Sunni Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS. The Sunni hate the Shiites. They don't work together.

Forum List

Back