bawawahawaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Trump is such a gutless sob ...

WASHINGTON — President Trump will not sign an executive order today launching an investigation into unfounded claims of massive voter fraud that Trump says have produced up to 5 million illegal votes in last year's election.

Trump had planned to sign the order Thursday, but White House spokesman Sean Spicer said it has been delayed because the president's schedule got backed up.

Trump delays signing order to investigate unfounded voter fraud claims

sure he did ... right after his family and staff got busted registering in two states, and it made the news.

schedule got backed up .. :ack-1:

LIAR. :lol:

SUCKERS.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON — President Trump will not sign an executive order today launching an investigation into unfounded claims of massive voter fraud that Trump says have produced up to 5 million illegal votes in last year's election.

Trump had planned to sign the order Thursday, but White House spokesman Sean Spicer said it has been delayed because the president's schedule got backed up.

sure he did ... right after his family and staff got busted registering in two states, and it made the news.

SUCKERS.

Hahahahahaha

Huh? This means if he ever signs it (that's the plan in the following few days) the post will be rendered moot and make you look stupid. You better hope he never does. And maybe he won't.

It turns out Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner is also registered to vote in two states

Trump family members or top administration appointees who were registered in two states during last fall's election. The others are chief White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon; Tiffany Trump, the president's youngest daughter; and Treasury Secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin

Ok, we better call that one off ... :bang3:

and it's only day 6 ...

LMAO

1. How many States did they vote in?
2. Embarrassing or not (I don't think it is). . . how is this not an indication of the very concerns that Trump was talking about?

watch the Trumpbts get real stupid .........

how many .. laugh or cry .. DDDUUURRRRRR !

relax asshats, Trump fucked up, and now his insecure ass can blame it on the evil forces of the media.

on second thought you better practice up making excuses for that dipshit ... 4 MORE YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

SUCKERS.

Hey dummy, he doesn't need a formal executive order for that, a simple whisper in Sessions ear is all it takes.

Huh? This means if he ever signs it (that's the plan in the following few days) the post will be rendered moot and make you look stupid. You better hope he never does. And maybe he won't.

When an investigation proves that it is impossible for 5 million illegals to have voted,

who will look stupid?

SUCKERS.
Get over it already, the Electoral College voted him in and he's president, like it or not.
I considered Bill Clinton to be a slime ball, but once he was in, I moved on. I considered George W. Bush (the shrub), to be unworthy of being a president and better suited to just being some guy you share a beer with, but while he was in office, I accepted it. Grow up already.

When an investigation proves that it is impossible for 5 million illegals to have voted,

who will look stupid?

Well until we have voter ID all accusations should be considered fact on both sides.

What's the big freaking deal. They only voted in one. But I'm with Trump that in this day and age with all the technology a voter should be only registered in one.

CNN reported Wednesday Bannon was registered to vote in both New York and Florida. A spokesman for the New York State Board of Elections told the Sarasota Herald-Tribune he voted in New York by absentee ballot.

The supervisor of elections for Sarasota County later told CNN Bannon was removed from the voting rolls.

Mnuchin also had active voter registration in New York, where he voted in 2008, and in California, according to CNN. While the report stated Los Angeles election officials could not confirm if Mnuchin had voted there in November, CNN obtained records that show he voted from his California address in the state’s Republican primary last year.

Trump’s youngest daughter Tiffany, who was seen placing her ballot in New York City in November, is also registered in Pennsylvania where she went to college.
NBC News confirms Tiffany Trump is registered to vote in two states, New York & Pennsylvania. (That is NOT a crime.) https://t.co/Ijo5DjMtkY
— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) January 25, 2017

None of those close to Trump are being accused of breaking voting laws. Its not illegal to be registered to vote in two states – it is, however, illegal to cast ballots in multiple states.

Donald Trump’s aides, daughter allegedly registered to vote in multiple states

SUCKERS.
Get over it already, the Electoral College voted him in and he's president, like it or not.
I considered Bill Clinton to be a slime ball, but once he was in, I moved on. I considered George W. Bush (the shrub), to be unworthy of being a president and better suited to just being some guy you share a beer with, but while he was in office, I accepted it. Grow up already.

quit deflecting ..

yesterday, voter fraud investigation ... Trumpbots were sucking Trumps little dick as fast as they could ..

today his fam and pals were busted for doing the exact same thing he wanted investigated ...

shortly there after he calls off the investigation, and lies about why he did it ..

go ahead and get stupid ...

Forum List

Back