Bay area coffee shop won't serve police for safety of customers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bay Area coffee shop won't serve police for 'safety of customers'
A coffee shop in Oakland is refusing to serve law enforcement officers for the "physical and emotional safety of our customers and ourselves," according to the shop's social media.

LMFAO, and you can't see how Cali is going off the nut rails. Gawd help other states when these lunatics migrate into other states OMFG, please detach from the US so the US can then put stipulation on anybody LEAVING CALIFORNIA CAN'T UNLESS THEY TAKE THE LOVE AMERICA TEST FIRST LOL

BUT THESE SAME ASSHOLES WILL CALL THE COPS WHEN THEY ARE ABBOUT TO BE KILLED, OR ROBBED NOW WON'T THEY. IF I WERE THE COPS ID' SAY FK YOU FEND FOR YOURSELVES LOL

AND THAT IS ABOUT TO BE WHAT YOU GET , sooner or later the cops will do that some places they already have.

Last edited:
This is Oakland the mayor is anti police and so are all her policies. The police have ways of dealing with situations like this. Yes, the business will be robbed, they are advertising for it, yes the police will show up, but not for a long long time.

This is Oakland the mayor is anti police and so are all her policies. The police have ways of dealing with situations like this. Yes, the business will be robbed, they are advertising for it, yes the police will show up, but not for a long long time.

Eeeh sooner or later the cops will just say go to hell , like mentioned some states they already are saying that they won't show up.

Pretty amazing. But not surprising.

More of this on the way, gang. You ain't seen nuthin' yet. The Regressive Left hasn't gone anywhere.

Call the Police in Baltimore and they give you report number over the phone.

Most times they ain't coming .

A coffee shop in Oakland is refusing to serve law enforcement officers for the "physical and emotional safety of our customers and ourselves," according to the shop's social media.

That's OK. I don't drink coffee...

Wouldn't it be a shame now if the mayor of Oakland's home caught fire in the middle of the night or there was a break in by a gun toting robber and neither the fire department nor police ever showed up? Got sent to the wrong address by mistake? Tsk. Tsk.

To me, it you can't get behind them, you are free to get in front of them at any time. :) :) :)

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

Looks like a place ICE should add to its list of places to raid.

I wonder if they idiots realized they just posted: “WE HAVE MONEY IN THE TILL AND NO POLICE PRESENCE.”

Maybe they also have:

DefenselessVictimZoneSign.jpg

Who they gonna call, Ghostbusters?

Be a primo spot for a criminal illegal to come into brandishing a gun some day.

Let us pray...

This whole anti-cop craze started under the lawless Obama. Obama, the poison gift that keeps on giving.

Could we talk about the civil liberties aspect of all this leftist "We won't sell to you" stuff going on? So quite a few coffee shops are refusing to sell to police or rightwingers, there's scandals all the time about that. And Walmart and Dick's Sporting Goods are refusing to sell guns/ammo to anyone under 21, though 18-year-old's ARE legal to own guns.

Yet at the same time, if a wedding dress shop or a bakers or a wedding venue refuses to mess up their business with weirdos who want to marry the same sex, the business persons get dragged through the courts and newspapers and ruined.

So -------- why is it okay for leftists to sue all the way to the Supreme Court to defend perverts, but nobody sues anybody if it's leftists kicking out policemen or anyone else?

Something is very wrong here. There's a terrible double standard going on right now.

To me, it you can't get behind them, you are free to get in front of them at any time. :) :) :)

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly
I usually do get in front of police as they have the courage of tRump.

Perhaps you stupids should go to the neighborhood where the shop is. You may then figure out why they do it.

Forum List

Back