BBC News - Palestinian teenager's body found in Jerusalem

They still have not arrested anyone for the murder of the three Jewish teens :(

Israel has found itself carrying out two high-profile manhunts: first for the killers of the three Israeli teenagers found dead on Monday; second for the killers of the Palestinian teenager whose body was found two days later.

It may be that this second manhunt has achieved more results than the first. The arrest of a number of suspects, described as Jewish, suggests that Mohammed Abu Khdair's murder may have been politically motivated. But we can't yet know for sure. Israel's authorities have banned the reporting of any more details of the suspects' identities.

Palestinians have not immediately celebrated news of the arrests. The Palestinian people largely mistrust Israel's judicial system and its police force. They see Israel's institutions as instruments of occupation - not justice. "The arrests don't make me happy," said Hussein Abu Khdair, Mohammed's father, "Nothing will bring him back."

The parents of the three Israeli teenagers continue to await further word from the hunt for their sons' killers.

BBC News - Suspects held over Palestinian Mohammad Abu Khdair murder
line

This is just so bad all around....the anger and potential for violence and more revenge is just so high.

What we need now is strong condemnation of these acts of senseless murder on those boys from the leadership of Palestinie and the leadership of Israel.

Abbas and Hamas need to take a strong tone of intolerance for any reprisals, show support for justice by law not mobs.

Israel needs to show it can conduct a fair and transparent trial of anyone convicted of these murders - all of them.

All sides need to show zero tolerance for an eye-for-an-eye.

Kudus to Israel for it's speed and effort in attempting to solve these murders and maintain public peace.

It's not a good situation - Israel and Palestine must be partners in this effort...if I were religious I would be praying for them both and for a coming together of the families bereft by these actions :(

I wish there was a picture of all four of those boys together.
I actually find the use in this arena, of the picture of the three murdered boys obscene. I think the people who have it in their sign line are Mieskeit

This is just so bad all around....the anger and potential for violence and more revenge is just so high.

What we need now is strong condemnation of these acts of senseless murder on those boys from the leadership of Palestinie and the leadership of Israel.

Abbas and Hamas need to take a strong tone of intolerance for any reprisals, show support for justice by law not mobs.

Israel needs to show it can conduct a fair and transparent trial of anyone convicted of these murders - all of them.

Kudus to Israel for it's speed and effort in attempting to solve these murders and maintain public peace.

It's not a good situation - Israel and Palestine must be partners in this effort...if I were religious I would be praying for them both and for a coming together of the families bereft by these actions :(

I actually find the use in this arena, of the picture of the three murdered boys obscene. I think the people who have it in their sign line are Mieskeit

I think a picture, of all 4 boys would evoke a strong message for everyone, of the senseless brutality here.

In an ideal world, the families might come together and try to build something out of this tragedy. That's what would happen in movies. Can it happen here?

Reminds me of this song, about the Irish Troubles....some similarities.

So my song for you this evening, it's not to make you sad
Nor for adding to the sorrows of our troubled northern land
But lately I've been thinking and it just won't leave my mind
I'll tell you of two friends of mine who were both good friends of mine

Isaac Scott from Banagh, he lived just across the fields
A great man for the music, the dancing and the reels
McDonald came from South Armagh to court young Alice fair
And we often met on the Ryan Road and laughter filled the air

-Chorus-
There were roses, roses
There were roses
And the tears of a people ran together

Now Isaac he was Protestant and Sean was Catholic born
But it never made a difference, for the friendship it was strong
And sometimes in the evening when we heard the sound of drums
We said it won't divide us, we always will be one

For the ground our fathers plowed in, the soil it is the same
And the places where we say our prayers have just got different names
We talked about the friends who'd died and hoped there'd be no more
It was little then we realized the tragedy in store

-Chorus-

It was on a Sunday morning when the awful news came round
Another killing had been done just outside Newry Town
We knew that Isaac danced up there, we knew he liked the band
But when we heard that he was dead we just could not understand

We gathered round the graveside on a cold and rainy day
The minister he closed his eyes and for no revenge he prayed
And all of us who knew him from along the Ryan Road
We bowed our heads and said a prayer for the resting of his soul

-Chorus-

Now fear it filled the countryside there was fear in every home
When late at night a car came prowling round the Ryan Road
A Catholic would be killed tonight to even up the score
Oh Christ it's young McDonald they've taken from the door

Isaac was my friend! he cried, he begged them with his tears
But centuries of hatred have ears that do not hear
An eye for an eye, it was all that filled their minds
And another eye for another eye till everyone is blind

-Chorus-

So my song for you this evening, it's not to make you sad
Nor for adding to the sorrows of our troubled northern land
But lately I've been thinking and it just won't leave my mind
I'll tell you of two friends of mine who were both good friends of mine

Now I don't know where the moral is or where this song should end
But I wonder just how many wars are fought between good friends
And those who give the orders are not the ones to die
It's Scott and McDonald and the likes of you and I

There were roses, roses
There were roses
And the tears of a people ran together
There were roses, roses
There were roses....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJTPV2clKZs]There Were Roses by Tommy Sands - YouTube[/ame]

And, as we patently see, Abu Mazen is being predictably absolved of any responsibility, of course. Reads like a phony UN paper, or an arabist BBC drivel anyway.

Israel has found itself carrying out two high-profile manhunts: first for the killers of the three Israeli teenagers found dead on Monday; second for the killers of the Palestinian teenager whose body was found two days later.

It may be that this second manhunt has achieved more results than the first. The arrest of a number of suspects, described as Jewish, suggests that Mohammed Abu Khdair's murder may have been politically motivated. But we can't yet know for sure. Israel's authorities have banned the reporting of any more details of the suspects' identities.

Palestinians have not immediately celebrated news of the arrests. The Palestinian people largely mistrust Israel's judicial system and its police force. They see Israel's institutions as instruments of occupation - not justice. "The arrests don't make me happy," said Hussein Abu Khdair, Mohammed's father, "Nothing will bring him back."

The parents of the three Israeli teenagers continue to await further word from the hunt for their sons' killers.

line
Maybe the reason they haven't arrested anyone in the deaths of the 3 Jewish teens, is because the Israeli's themselves are guilty of the murders?

One of the boys murdered, called Israeli authorities just 10 minutes after he was abducted, but the IDF waited 8-9 hours (and 54 phone calls later) before taking any action.

Does anyone find that odd?

This was not a national crime!

Mark my words. Print-screen this post. This was not a national crime, the boy was killed for family-honor, he was not killed by Jews,

And I say this openly, if it turns out I'm wrong, I will openly and publicly apologize to you, and whoever believed it was indeed this case.

Until then, think twice to whom you call animals, please.
What evidence do you have that would indicate this?

line
Maybe the reason they haven't arrested anyone in the deaths of the 3 Jewish teens, is because the Israeli's themselves are guilty of the murders?

One of the boys murdered, called Israeli authorities just 10 minutes after he was abducted, but the IDF waited 8-9 hours (and 54 phone calls later) before taking any action.

My family and friends in Israel say these mock calls are made all the time.

line

My family and friends in Israel say these mock calls are made all the time.
By Pallywood sound dept.

Now we know: In the Jewish state, there is pity and humane feelings only for Jews, rights only for the Chosen People. The Jewish state is only for Jews.
In a Jewish state, the High Court of Justice approves the demolition of a murder suspect’s family home even before his conviction. A Jewish state legislates racist and nationalist laws.

The media in the Jewish state wallows in the murder of three yeshiva students, while almost entirely ignoring the fates of several Palestinian youths of the same age who have been killed by army fire over the last few months, usually for no reason.

No one was punished for these acts – in the Jewish state there is one law for Jews and another for Arabs, whose lives are cheap. There is no hint of abiding by international laws and conventions. In the Jewish state, there is pity and humane feelings only for Jews, rights only for the Chosen People. The Jewish state is only for Jews.
THE WRETCHED OF THE EARTH | Desertpeace

Now we know: In the Jewish state, there is pity and humane feelings only for Jews, rights only for the Chosen People. The Jewish state is only for Jews.
In a Jewish state, the High Court of Justice approves the demolition of a murder suspect’s family home even before his conviction. A Jewish state legislates racist and nationalist laws.

The media in the Jewish state wallows in the murder of three yeshiva students, while almost entirely ignoring the fates of several Palestinian youths of the same age who have been killed by army fire over the last few months, usually for no reason.

No one was punished for these acts – in the Jewish state there is one law for Jews and another for Arabs, whose lives are cheap. There is no hint of abiding by international laws and conventions. In the Jewish state, there is pity and humane feelings only for Jews, rights only for the Chosen People. The Jewish state is only for Jews.

"The Jewish state is only for Jews."

Wow! What a concept!

That's the position of right wing Zionists.

Left wing Israeli's, do not think that way. They're normal people, just like you and I.

That's the position of right wing Zionists.

Left wing Israeli's, do not think that way. They're normal people, just like you and I.

Normal leftists, maybe. But the normal Israeli leftists are maybe 5% of the Israeli left. The other are psychos, just like many of the Kahanists.

This was not a national crime!

Mark my words. Print-screen this post. This was not a national crime, the boy was killed for family-honor, he was not killed by Jews,

And I say this openly, if it turns out I'm wrong, I will openly and publicly apologize to you, and whoever believed it was indeed this case.

Until then, think twice to whom you call animals, please.
I notice [MENTION=36574]Lipush[/MENTION] that you were thanked by@Phoenall and @MHunters does this mean all three of you will apologize ?

Nope as 1) they case has not be solved yet and 2) we gave no such undertaking.

For starters the Palestinians should never have kidnapped those boys and then murdered them, that is what started the trouble. Then the antics of the Palestinians en masse when they turned first the kidnapping and then the barbaric murders into a reason to throw parties or make it reason for frivolity and happiness.

No matter how quick the Israelis are the BLOOD LIBELS have already started, and have been even posted on here.

How does a Leftist Israeli become a Zionist?
Arabs blow up about 3 buses.

True story...check out how all the Leftists became Zionists in the early 2000s.

A much fairer trial than if he was arrested in Palestine by the arab muslims. Do you want to see how they treat arrested people, and how mob violence ends up as cannibalism ?
Cannibalism really,I eat Treif so go on then:badgrin:

Here you go

Arabs-waving-entrails-of-butchered-Israelis-in-Ramallah-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guess who's winning?

Unlike Muslims, who are NOT allowed to digress from the path of the psycho with the most guns, Jews can express dissent.
If my dissent is pro-Zionist Piggy stuff, that's my right.
How about Gazans not being allowed to have exports?

You bitch about them not being able to support themselves, well, how can a business thrive without being able to export its products?

280 trucks with supplies (Food and snacks, bottles of water, soft drinks, makeup, shampoo, medical equipment, cattle) pass through Kerem Shalom crossing. 170 with building material from Qatar for UN approved constriction; 40 trucks filled with gravel, 20 trucks loaded with cement and 10 with steel for the private sector in Gaza were denied entry through Rafah because they would not pay the LE100 for each truck in border fees that gaza demanded.

Chives and mint, flowers, vegetables and strawberries go out as exports to Europe and the US. Not exports from the G to the WB.

Delays exist both in and out due to the fact items need to be unloaded and reloaded on other trucks to complete the journey. Gazan authorities often hold items till past expiration dates before allowing them to be transported.

Last edited:
For starters the Palestinians should never have kidnapped those boys and then murdered them, that is what started the trouble. Then the antics of the Palestinians en masse when they turned first the kidnapping and then the barbaric murders into a reason to throw parties or make it reason for frivolity and happiness.

No matter how quick the Israelis are the BLOOD LIBELS have already started, and have been even posted on here.

Has any proof been brought against any Palestinian?

Has any proof been brought against any Palestinian?

>>The Israeli military has discovered dozens of suspected terror tunnels and weapons laboratories in the Hebron area during Operation Brother's Keeper, the operation to find three teen boys kidnapped by Hamas, reports Israeli news site Ynet. Members of Israel's elite engineering unit Yahalom uncovered the tunnels and laboratories while searching for the three teens kidnapped in the West Bank ten days ago.

Some of the tunnels were found by soldiers inside the homes of Palestinians, under large pieces of furniture and laundry machines.

Using their specialized equipment, Yahalom (diamond in Hebrew) forces participated in dozens of raids on the homes of Palestinian activists across the West Bank, confiscating caches of weapons and explosives.

The unit's forces discovered some 20 laboratories for manufacturing improvised explosives devices (IEDs) hidden in homes they searched. "We would arrive at a suspicious home and find a family living on the first floor and a laboratory with explosives on the third floor," said a senior officer in the unit. We also discovered underground spaces in the Hebron area which we had not known about previously," he added.

IDF forces continued to comb the area north of Hebron on Sunday, searching wells, water reservoirs, pits and ditches on agricultural lands, and homes in order to find the kidnapped teens or a clue that will lead Israeli forces to them.

IDF Spokesperson Brig. Gen. Moti Almoz said the IDF has focused its efforts on finding the missing teens. "We are conducting an enormous intelligence effort in cooperation with Shin Bet personnel and with guidance from the civil authorities. This effort will continue in the coming days."

IDF leadership is expected to conduct an assessment of the situation at midweek to decide on whether to continue the massive search around Hebron or to transfer the thousands of soldiers to another area. They will also decide on whether to continue tightening restrictions on the Palestinian population during the month-long Ramadan holiday that begins next week.

At the weekly cabinet meeting on Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reiterated that Hamas was responsible for the kidnapping of the teens. "We have unequivocal proof that this is Hamas. We are sharing this proof and information to this effect with several countries. Soon this information will be made public."<<

Dozens of Suspected Palestinian Terror Tunnels, Weapons Labs Discovered in West Bank

Forum List

Back