BBC reporter’s sobering advice to America: ‘Break’ the NRA or your mass shootings will never stop

"Break the NRA"? Listen to the way these people talk. The NRA is an independent organization that receives no taxpayer support. The left defends PP receiving taxpayer funding while credible allegations indicate it is in the business of killing human beings and selling their body parts. What does the left mean by "break" anyway? Are they willing to throw out the Bill of Rights and use the government to crush opposing ideas and opinions? God help us if lefties ever gain total control. We know what it's all about. The left is desperate to deflect attention from the administration's incompetence and the very real jihad threat so they find some obscure idiot Brit reporter who blames the NRA.

12308320_568940206588012_2514264265115318143_n.jpg

The NRA's expenditures went up after the Sandy Hook School carnage. One and only one reason why the NRA should be known as an organization which tacitly supports terror in America.

Lobbying Spending Database - National Rifle Assn, 2014 | OpenSecrets

Spending 3.3 million dollars the year after Sandy Hook to lobby the Congress for "gun rights' it is apparent that those who support the NRA are complicit and culpable for supporting an organization which prevents sane and sensible gun control efforts.
It's a reaction to the lefttard gun grabbers. Too complicated for you?

Not complicted at all. Of course they would do what they do, and increase what they do by spending more when a flashlight is put on what the consequences of the proliferation of guns in America.

Tacit* (understood or implied without being stated) acceptance of horrific acts makes them and you culpable* (morally accountable and deserving of blame).

Your welcome, I figured you wouldn't understand without some remedial help.

The NRA's expenditures went up after the Sandy Hook School carnage. One and only one reason why the NRA should be known as an organization which tacitly supports terror in America.

Spending 3.3 million dollars the year after Sandy Hook to lobby the Congress for "gun rights' it is apparent that those who support the NRA are complicit and culpable for supporting an organization which prevents sane and sensible gun control efforts.

Not complicted at all. Of course they would do what they do, and increase what they do by spending more when a flashlight is put on what the consequences of the proliferation of guns in America.

Tacit* (understood or implied without being stated) acceptance of horrific acts makes them and you culpable* (morally accountable and deserving of blame).

The NRA does not exhibit tacit acceptance of horrific acts. In fact the very opposite. But only people who actually pay attention would get that. That is, people not otherwise engaged in cocksucking.

The mass shooting pipe-bomb attack targeted Inland Regional Center "gun-free zone" in heavily gun restricted California. Apparently they could not get their pipe bombs to work. Guns are more reliable.

More reliable for the attacker and more reliable for the victim.

Yeah, you really have a problem with those that support terror, don't you?

Might I remind you of who it is that lets all kind of foreigners into the US including this migration of Syrian immigrants? Or who it was that promised a veto if Kate's law ever reached his desk? Or who it was that traded our top five terrorists in captivity for a lowly American deserter in our military? Or who handed Iraq over to the terrorists after we spent years and thousands of lives trying to stabilize the place?

So I'm sure you'll be voting Republican this next presidential election, because you're so concerned about those that support terror.

Yeah, you really have a problem with those that support terror, don't you?

Might I remind you of who it is that lets all kind of foreigners into the US including this migration of Syrian immigrants? Or who it was that promised a veto if Kate's law ever reached his desk? Or who it was that traded our top five terrorists in captivity for a lowly American deserter in our military? Or who handed Iraq over to the terrorists after we spent years and thousands of lives trying to stabilize the place?

So I'm sure you'll be voting Republican this next presidential election, because you're so concerned about those that support terror.
Those things were all Bush's fault. Right?

I've pointed out how deranged you are before. We've always had guns, much easier to get in the past so how are guns the problem?

The NRA isn't responsible, neither are gun owners, but the Democrat media outlets are responsible for your psychological problems since that was their intentions.

"Break the NRA"? Listen to the way these people talk. The NRA is an independent organization that receives no taxpayer support. The left defends PP receiving taxpayer funding while credible allegations indicate it is in the business of killing human beings and selling their body parts. What does the left mean by "break" anyway? Are they willing to throw out the Bill of Rights and use the government to crush opposing ideas and opinions? God help us if lefties ever gain total control. We know what it's all about. The left is desperate to deflect attention from the administration's incompetence and the very real jihad threat so they find some obscure idiot Brit reporter who blames the NRA.

The BIG LIE ("credible allegations indicate it is in the business of killing human beings and selling their body parts"). Chalk Whtehall up as another dishonest RWer. .

The BIG LIE ("credible allegations indicate it is in the business of killing human beings and selling their body parts"). Chalk Whtehall up as another dishonest RWer. .
"Credible allegations"??? Since you believe that the NRA is the second coming of the KKK and all conseratives are really Hitler Youth or SS anyting that supports that view is credible to you.
On Planet Earth it isnt so.

I've pointed out how deranged you are before. We've always had guns, much easier to get in the past so how are guns the problem?

The NRA isn't responsible, neither are gun owners, but the Democrat media outlets are responsible for your psychological problems since that was their intentions.

Gee, Officer Krupke, ya think (lol, of course not) ya believe so:

Hey you
Who me, Officer Krupke?
Yeah you, gimme one good reason for not dragging
You down the station, ya punk?

Dear kindly Sergeant Krupke, you gotta understand
It's just our bringin' upke that gets us out of hand
Our mothers all are junkies, our fathers all are drunks
Golly Moses, naturally we're punks

Gee, Officer Krupke, we're very upset
We never had the love that every child oughta get
We ain't no delinquents, we're misunderstood
Deep down inside us there is good

There is good
There is good, there is good
There is untapped good
Like inside, the worst of us is good

That's a touching good story
Lemme tell it to the world
Just tell it to the Judge

Dear kindly Judge, Your Honor, my parents treat me rough
With all their marijuana, they won't give me a puff
They didn't wanna have me but somehow I was had
Leapin' lizards, that's why I'm so bad

Right, Officer Krupke, you're really a square
This boy don't need a judge, he needs an analyst's care
It's just his neurosis that oughta be curbed
He's psychologically disturbed

I'm disturbed
We're disturbed, we're disturbed
We're the most disturbed
Like we're psychologically disturbed

Hear ye, hear ye
In the opinion of this court
This child is depraved on account
He ain't had a normal home

Hey, I'm depraved
On account I'm deprived
So take him to a headshrinker

My daddy beats my mommy, my mommy clobbers me
My grandpa is a commie, my grandma pushes tea
My sister wears a mustache, my brother wears a dress
Goodness gracious, that's why I'm a mess

Yes, Officer Krupke, he shouldn't be here
This boy don't need a couch, he needs a useful career
Society's played him a terrible trick
And sociologically he's sick

I am sick
We are sick, we are sick
We are sick, sick, sick
Like we're sociologically sick

In my opinion, this child does not need
To have his head shrunk at all
Juvenile delinquency
Is purely a social disease

Hey, I got a social disease
So take him to a social worker

Dear kindly social worker, they tell me get a job
Like be a soda jerker, which means like be a slob
It's not I'm antisocial, I'm only anti-work
Glory Osky, that's why I'm a jerk

Eek, Officer Krupke, you've done it again
This boy don't need a job, he needs a year in the pen
It ain't just a question of misunderstood
Deep down inside him, he's no good

I'm no good
We're no good, we're no good
We're no earthly good
Like the best of us is no damn good

The trouble is he's lazy, the trouble is he drinks
The trouble is he's crazy, the trouble is he stinks
The trouble is he's growing, the trouble is he's grown
Krupke, we've got troubles of our own

Gee, Officer Krupke
We're down on our knees
'Cause no one wants a fella
With a social disease

Gee, Officer Krupke
What are we to do?
Gee, Officer Krupke
Krup you!

Songwriters
Stephen Sondheim;Leonard Bernstein

Read more: Westside Story - Gee, Officer Krupke Lyrics | MetroLyrics

New day, same old crap the bat shit crazy liberals invent yet another boogieman. Oh noes its...its...its the NRA run for your lives /sarcasm

about 20 percent of the dem/leftist party figured gun control is the thing to run on

--LOL

their timing to spout such is so incredibly off

in case they didnt realize it

since this latest terrorist attack

gun sales has been through the roof

Liberals just can't catch a break lately, they no sooner spout some leftist stupidity and world events bitch slaps them making them look like idiots.

LOL. The tard is strong with this one. Tell Mr. BBC Talkingcunt to come get our guns and we can reenact the good ole days.

Who the hell said anything about getting all the guns? I have a 12 gauge Remington semi automatic shotgun loaded with magnum shells, a .30 .30 Marlin saddle gun and a .38 Chief's Special which I carry when I travel. Put a limit on the number of weapons and outlaw military style weapons......that would cut the fatalities in half. Not that you goddam Republicans give a damn about who gets killed. I wish every son-of-a-bitch who continues to support "No Holds Barred" on buying weapons would dream every night about the five to seven years olds who were murdered at Sandy Hook........IN COLOR!!
...while we jerk off. You left that out. You don't think you could turn a party into hamburger meat with a semi-auto shotgun? But it isn't up to you or the government to decide which guns to have or how many. The military uses shotguns too, btw.

I
The NRA's current position is as follows:

If you are convicted felon in America, if you are certifiably mentally incompetent, even if you have a history of gun violence,

you should STILL be able to legally purchase guns somewhere in America, and,

your ability to do so should never be taken away from you.
Proof?

The proof is that there are currently ways to legally purchase guns in the US without going through a background check and the NRA does not want the law to change that.

Seems to me you have more of an issue with the legislators why don't you whine about them

You think the NRA has far more power than it actually does

The NRA is a pawn of the gun manufacturers....if you can't see that I can't help you.

No ordinary citizen in the United States has any goddam business with a military style assault weapon and thousands of rounds of ammunition.....PERIOD!!

SO you're another moron who doesn't know the difference between a military rifle and what is available for sale in the US

So here we go again

This "military assault" rifle

AR15_A3_Tactical_Carbine_pic1.jpg

Is absolutely no different than this rifle

Ruger_Mini-14_Ranch_Rifle.JPG

it's just that the so called "assault" rifle has some cosmetic doodads on it

Hey you
Who me, Officer Krupke?

There is good
There is untapped good

I'm disturbed
We're the most disturbed

Hear ye, hear ye

Hey, I'm depraved
On account I'm deprived

I am sick
We are sick, we are sick
We are sick, sick, sick

Juvenile delinquency

I'm no good
We're no earthly good

Gee, Officer Krupke
We're down on our knees
With a social disease

Gee, Officer Krupke
What are we to do?
Gee, Officer Krupke
Krup you!

Songwriters

go figure you like musicals

New day, same old crap the bat shit crazy liberals invent yet another boogieman. Oh noes its...its...its the NRA run for your lives /sarcasm

about 20 percent of the dem/leftist party figured gun control is the thing to run on

--LOL

Liberals just can't catch a break lately, they no sooner spout some leftist stupidity and world events bitch slaps them making them look like idiots.

Kind of like when Gore went to places for his Global Warming speeches and it snowed like all hell.

"Credible allegations"??? Since you believe that the NRA is the second coming of the KKK and all conseratives are really Hitler Youth or SS anyting that supports that view is credible to you.
On Planet Earth it isnt so.

Godwind's Law

See #1 here: Internet rules and laws: the top 10, from Godwin to Poe

--LOL

Kind of like when Gore went to places for his Global Warming speeches and it snowed like all hell.

Foolish post ^^^; contradicted by the science.

I didnt give a fuck when Piers Morgan ranted about gun control.
I dont give a fuck that some other Limey is ranting about gun control.
Here's what a disarmed Britain looks like
riots-edl-mac-121.jpg
That #3 on the Muslim Boy looks like the same #3 on the Boston Bombers hat. It must symbolize their 3rd Jihad. Those radicals need to be exterminated.

Hey you
Who me, Officer Krupke?

There is good
There is untapped good

I'm disturbed
We're the most disturbed

Hear ye, hear ye

Hey, I'm depraved
On account I'm deprived

I am sick
We are sick, we are sick
We are sick, sick, sick

Juvenile delinquency

I'm no good
We're no earthly good

Gee, Officer Krupke
We're down on our knees
With a social disease

Gee, Officer Krupke
What are we to do?
Gee, Officer Krupke
Krup you!

Songwriters

You are a very confused Moon Bat.

The membership and expenditures of the NRA, in addition to record firearms sales, went up after Sandy Hook was because of a reasonable response to the massive anti right to keep and bear arms bullshit you dickhead Liberals were spewing after the event.

Obama with his anti Constitutional hate stupidity resulted in a significant increase in NRA membership and firearm sales. The dumb fuck!

obamagunsalesmanoftheyearfirearmssalesmanofthecenturysadhillnews1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back