Be an Atheist.

Then why do you murder indefensible and helpless babies instead of standing up for life?

Evolution Demands The Law of The Jungle be Observed,
No it doesn't. How fucking stupid.
Then why do you murder indefensible and helpless babies instead of standing up for life?

upload_2020-2-23_21-47-32.jpeg

you are the example of taking indefensible life for no other reason than doing so makes you happy at their expense.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.
How many people have you talked into abandoning their faith?

Hint: Zero.

You're probably right. People generally can't be talked into abandoning their religion. Most do it on their own after really studying what the religion is about.

You're probably right. People generally can't be talked into abandoning their religion. Most do it on their own after really studying what the religion is about.

At least you admit that it is religion. It has to do with worldview, too. I used to think think pain and suffering was the only way to convince an atheist that God exists.

This was because one atheist in the SF Bay Area said that even if God rearranged the stars to spell out, "I am here," then it would not be enough. This is because the atheists in the other hemisphere would not be able to see it. Furthermore, he said all atheists in the past and future must be convinced that God exists. I thought this was the greatest thing an atheist ever said.

Thus, I thought pain and suffering in the afterlife was the only way to convince them. However, I learned last year that Revelation in the Bible already discussed this under "all eyes will see." It is where the dead will rise again and be reunited with their physical bodies. Don't ask me how as prophecy is written as allegory and metaphor. But everyone who ever existed are reunited with their physical bodies as all the dead rise. Then all eyes will experience the end of the world and see Jesus' second coming. It means it was forecast that everything and everyone would know the truth at the end. All of the arguments would be settled on Earth. If I was an atheist and heard that, then that would convince me that I was wrong.

Besides, none of the other things evolution talks about like bipedal apes has come true. We do not see this. It's weird they say we believe in fairy tales, but it's the atheists who do that and have been fooled by the lies. It's my theory that the more educated atheists are, then it's more difficult to convince them otherwise since they've come up with sophisticated ways to continue the lies they believe.

The unrepentant atheists, and other sinners are not resurrected until The Great Judgment.. Believers are resurrected at The Rapture with the living believers of that time and are taken to heaven during The Tribulation. The Old Testament Saints were Resurrected during Christ’s Resurrection.

The Damned meet God Face to Face but they are not permitted to repent because life is where we make our decisions about faith in Messiah. They never took the payment for Sin God offered to them so therefore they are found guilty and separated from God forever and cast in to The Lake of Fire with Satan, The False Prophet, AntiChrist and his followers.

There are actually 3 Major Resurrections, and a few individual resurrections scattered through the Bible.

The World does not End. Only The present stages of The World we know Ends in its Fallen State.

The Earth is burned with fire, mountains are flattened and it is remade and restored in to a worldwide Garden of Eden and Christ then rules this new perfect world.

At least you admit that it is religion. It has to do with worldview, too. I used to think think pain and suffering was the only way to convince an atheist that God exists.

This was because one atheist in the SF Bay Area said that even if God rearranged the stars to spell out, "I am here," then it would not be enough. This is because the atheists in the other hemisphere would not be able to see it. Furthermore, he said all atheists in the past and future must be convinced that God exists. I thought this was the greatest thing an atheist ever said.

Thus, I thought pain and suffering in the afterlife was the only way to convince them. However, I learned last year that Revelation in the Bible already discussed this under "all eyes will see." It is where the dead will rise again and be reunited with their physical bodies. Don't ask me how as prophecy is written as allegory and metaphor. But everyone who ever existed are reunited with their physical bodies as all the dead rise. Then all eyes will experience the end of the world and see Jesus' second coming. It means it was forecast that everything and everyone would know the truth at the end. All of the arguments would be settled on Earth. If I was an atheist and heard that, then that would convince me that I was wrong.

Besides, none of the other things evolution talks about like bipedal apes has come true. We do not see this. It's weird they say we believe in fairy tales, but it's the atheists who do that and have been fooled by the lies. It's my theory that the more educated atheists are, then it's more difficult to convince them otherwise since they've come up with sophisticated ways to continue the lies they believe.

Last edited:
The unrepentant atheists, and other sinners are not resurrected until The Great Judgment.. Believers are resurrected at The Rapture with the living believers of that time. The Old Testament Saints were Resurrected during Christ’s Resurrection.

The Damned meet God Face to Face but they are not permitted to repent because life is where we make our decisions about faith in Messiah. They never took the payment for Sin God offered to them so therefore they are found guilty and separated from God forever and cast in to The Lake of Fire with Satan, The False Prophet, AntiChrist and his followers.

I agree on the different resurrections. Maybe the terminology we use are different. The Bible states there will be several resurrections or a series of them. The first and greatest was that of Jesus Christ which is what we strive for; to be resurrected with perfect bodies of new flesh and new bone, i.e. no flesh and blood bodies. The next resurrection is to that of eternal life or of the church to the rapture. The Christians who are true believers and have died will be given perfect new bodies and those who.are living when it happens will not have to experience death. Thus, it's not true that everyone will have to die. Atheists are wrong again. Those who are still living will be transformed into their new perfect bodies and will experience the rapture, too, as we are all lifted up into the air to meet Christ.

Another great resurrection occurs when Christ returns to Earth after the end of the Tribulation period and there are more afterward -- When will the Resurrection take place? | GotQuestions.org. I think you explained it well with the unrepentant.

The unrepentant atheists, and other sinners are not resurrected until The Great Judgment.. Believers are resurrected at The Rapture with the living believers of that time and are taken to heaven during The Tribulation. The Old Testament Saints were Resurrected during Christ’s Resurrection.

There are actually 3 Major Resurrections, and a few individual resurrections scattered through the Bible.

The World does not End. Only The present stages of The World we know Ends in its Fallen State.

The Earth is burned with fire, mountains are flattened and it is remade and restored in to a worldwide Garden of Eden and Christ then rules this new perfect world.

that's up to you tree, when you fail to triumph over evil.

I highly doubt an atheist told you all that crap, but it doesn't matter anyway. Show me stars spelling out anything, and I'll be on he first pew. You really should know something about evolution before you start making up crap about it. Makes you look pretty dumb.

I highly doubt an atheist told you all that crap, but it doesn't matter anyway. Show me stars spelling out anything, and I'll be on he first pew. You really should know something about evolution before you start making up crap about it. Makes you look pretty dumb.

He made news in the SF - Bay Area papers over his comments. It came about a week after the debate between Arizona State's Professor Lawrence Krauss vs. apologist Dr. William Lane Craig in 2013. Reap what you sow. You'll have plenty of time to use your pew in the afterlife.

Why did you edit out the thought experiment
Because I didn't respond to it. I quote the parts to which I respond. You whiny babies really need to learn that people can scroll up when they want to read your entire post.
Why did you not respond to the thought experiment?

Oh, yeah, I've already covered that. You're a chickenshit.

How can science definitively prove the origin of the universe?
Well, depending on your definitions (remember, English isn't really your strong suit), it can't. Science doesn't definitively "prove "anything beyond all doubt. I actually already said that. Please pay attention, we can't take all the class time for the slow kid.

Why? There are too many reasons to list. But one is that all religion is BS. Worse than that, religion doesn't prevent evil. IT CAUSES IT! Take mohammed. Who is said to have cut many hundreds of people's heads off with a knife. And who was also a pedophile. If christians didn't believe in jesus, muslims might be less prone to believe in mohammed. Also, there was only one jesus. But there are many different kinds of christian. Why? Because it's all BS! Also, would you like to have a wonderful afterlife? Well according to the bible, just go to hell. Don't believe it? Read Ezekiel 31:16.

Also, according to revelations, you would be better off by being evil. Because after the earth is supposedly destroyed, a new earth will be created. Then a new jerusalem will descend out of the sky onto the new earth. This new jerusalem is supposed to be something around 1000 miles per side. Which is pretty large. But considering the many billions of people who are supposed to be in it, maybe not so much. And what is outside the walls of the new jerusalem? All of the evildoers who weren't worthy to go to heaven. So this new jerusalem sounds more like a prison. Though a guilded one. So according to revelations, it would seem that you would be better off being evil. Then you would have the whole rest of the new earth to roam around on.

Many people come to their faith through science. And many scientists see no dichotomy between their work and their faith.

But, hey, it's always amusing when atheists insist they're smarter than people of faith.

That seems to be an article of faith among you.

And many scientists see no dichotomy between their work and their faith.
Of course. Those are the smart ones. These are the ones that realize you can point at anything and say, "gods did that!". It really means exactly jack shit, outside of their own minds.

Many people come to their faith through science. And many scientists see no dichotomy between their work and their faith.

But, hey, it's always amusing when atheists insist they're smarter than people of faith.

That seems to be an article of faith among you.

You are free to believe what you choose. Just don't try to limit me based on your religious beliefs. I personally would be thrilled to have a reason to believe that a god exists. I spent many years believing the same things you probably do, but in depth study of the bible exposed lots of flaws in those beliefs.

And many scientists see no dichotomy between their work and their faith.
Of course. Those are the smart ones. These are the ones that realize you can point at anything and say, "gods did that!". It really means exactly jack shit, outside of their own minds.
List of Christians in science and technology - Wikipedia

You really think you're smarter than all these people -- based on no evidence at all.

You're dismissed.
List of Christians in science and technology - Wikipedia

You really think you're smarter than all these people -- based on no evidence at all.

you are a joke - "based no evidence at all"

Copernicus, Galileo, and the Church: Science in a Religious World

During most of the 16th and 17th centuries, fear of heretics spreading teachings and opinions that contradicted the Bible dominated the Catholic Church. They persecuted scientists who formed theories the Church deemed heretical and forbade people from reading any books on those subjects by placing the books on the Index of Prohibited Books. A type of war between science and religion was in play but there would be more casualties on the side of science.
Nicholas Copernicus and Galileo Galilei were two scientists who printed books that later became banned.

christians lie as a matter of habit and addiction ... they fear most of all remorse for their history of sins that by doing so would bring to an end their deep and pleasurable entertainment of persecuting and victimizing the innocent.

Forum List

Back