🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be COOL Dudes! Dress Light

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Right now they're having a heat wave in Pakistan. In some places is out and air conditioners and fans along with it. People have been worse than uncomfortable . Many are literally dying from the heat. In Karachi, the record-breaking heat wave has killed 800 in the city and 38 others elsewhere in Sindh province.

I saw the report on TV, and one thing I was struck by was how the people are not dressing in accordance with this terrible heat. People were sitting around fanning themselves and trying to keep cool. But the way they are dressed appears to be appropriate for winter when temperatures might be in the 40s or 50s (Farenheit)

One guy was fanning himself while much of his heat was caused by himself. He was wearing long pants, long sleeve shirt. Had a full, thick head of hair, a beard, and was wearing a hat. All things that contribute to being hot. When i was in the army my company commander told me that over 50% pf the body's heat loss occurs through the head. So the more hair you have and have a hat on, the warmer you will be, as your body's heat is held in and not allowed to escape.

So if you all over there in Pakistan can see this, here's my recommendations for all you hot folks (even though you probably hate my guts for all the things I've said about Islam) >>

1. Get rid of the hats. They hold heat in. A straw hat with screen sides (like we wear in Florida) is OK though. It give you shade and let the body heat out, while letting a breeze blow on to your head.

2. Get rid of the hair on your head. Get a very short haircut.

3. Get rid of the beards. They're like clothing on your face.

4. Wear tank tops or V-neck t-shirts of thin material.

5. Wear shorts.

THIS >>
th
NOT THIS >>
th

THESE >
th
NOT THESE >
th

THESE >
th
NOT THESE
th

AND THESE >>
th
(take off when in the shade)

Interesting how my thread on homosexuality has generated 264 posts, while this one which is twice as old, has generated none. I'm a bit puzzled by that.

Forum List

Back