🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

Trumpers will never leave him. To do so would be an admission that Hill was the better choice and that is anathema. Trump could lead us into a recession, a war, or shoot someone dead and they will still believe Hill would have been worse.

she would have been worse, much worse. a female obozo, with mental health issues.
Hillary was vastly qualified for the office ....Trump is grossly inept

We are paying the price for our poor decision

tell that to the middle class americans who have bigger paychecks and bonuses. Tell that to anyone who owns stock or has a 401K account. The American people are better off today than they were under Obama, bush, or Clinton.
Tell that to 4.3 percent of workers?
Hardly worth the added debt.
Its just giving money to those who dont need it.
Add on top the looming trade war, which has already tanked stocks.

don't be taken in by that partisan bullshit, the tax cuts helped virtually every American who works for a living or is living on a pension.

tanked stocks?????????? do you know how to look up the DOW, there has been a huge profit taking that has lowered it temporarily, it was also affected by the facebook security issues, but it is coming back strong.

China has already caved on the "trade war" Trump won again.
Partisan bullshit?
Back of America found that just 45 of the S&P 500 were going to pay bonuses.
Drops in the market occur precisely at same time that Trump makes tariff announcements.

The Great Obama is sorely missed

Crooked Donnie is the disaster we told you he would be
Trumpers will never leave him. To do so would be an admission that Hill was the better choice and that is anathema. Trump could lead us into a recession, a war, or shoot someone dead and they will still believe Hill would have been worse.

she would have been worse, much worse. a female obozo, with mental health issues.

tell that to the middle class americans who have bigger paychecks and bonuses. Tell that to anyone who owns stock or has a 401K account. The American people are better off today than they were under Obama, bush, or Clinton.
It was a gimmick....

Toss a few crumbs at working Americans to hide the fact that you gave a $1.5 trillion break to the wealthy

based on 26 pages of comments, my evaluation of the OP question is that the majority of libs don't like trump because he says what he thinks and because he beat wonderful Hillary. There also seems to be an underlying fear that he is succeeding.

That kinda says something about the mental processes of liberals, doesn't it?
You don’t read very well

Trump is not liked because is is Ill-suited for the job he holds, is under investigation and is incapable of holding his cabinet together

based on 26 pages of comments, my evaluation of the OP question is that the majority of libs don't like trump because he says what he thinks and because he beat wonderful Hillary. There also seems to be an underlying fear that he is succeeding.

You don’t read very well

Trump is not liked because is is Ill-suited for the job he holds, is under investigation and is incapable of holding his cabinet together

But he's a man of great character and judgment. Big league!

You don’t read very well

But he's a man of great character and judgment. Big league!
He went to Wharton, great school, only smart people go there, real smart.....believe me

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.[/QUOTE]
Trump is liar and narcissist.
Trump is an amoral businessman, he'll say and do anything to close a deal.
Trump is a terrible politician, he will lie to anyone and everyone on issues big or small
Trump is a poor president, he has no real interest in legislation or doing the hard work, he'll just delegate and either take credit or cast blame.
Trump is an arrogant and ignorant commander in chief, he claimed to know more than the generals an then just let them run things
Trump is a master at being a celebrity.

I don't want Pence in the WH but at least I don't think he's as dangerous as Trump.[/QUOTE]

The shit you just stated made everyone dumber for reading it , you dip! Demorats have to be the stupidest sheepals ever born....
tinfoilhats_2012h.jpg

I don't like him because he is every thing mama and daddy taught me to stay away from...!!! The Bible taught me that too! :eek:

A perpetual liar
An unrepentant repetitive cheat
A con artist
A thief
Unfaithful
Braggadocios
Narcissistic
Greedy
Unsympathetic
Vengeful
Lawless
Vindictive
Thug like
Arrogant
Crooked
Unethical
(Just simply, un-presidential... I don't expect Presidents to be perfect.....but come on!?!?)

And kinda cute at the same time, ....when he was young and beautiful..... :)

And then we have him budding up with the Russians early on in his presidential run,

the insults he threw out towards his competitors in the primary and talking about his hand size verses his pee pee size on the world stage,

praising Putin and also defending him at every chance he could.... that just seemed so fishy and wrong from the beginning.... in my patriotic heart with love for my country,

and his belittling of the Kahns, and Judge Curio, and all immigrants, and America in general....

And mostly his perpetual lying, lying, lying and lying.... at every turn.... said whatever he wanted, even if a full blown fabrication and lie.... It would never, and could never, be good for this country....no matter his likeable stances....just his stances on nuclear weapons scared the poop out of me.....

IT was just too much for me ever in a million years, to be able to support him or even imagine him being fit for the office of the Presidency....!!! :eek:

I don't like him because he is every thing mama and daddy taught me to stay away from...!!! The Bible taught me that too! :eek:

A perpetual liar
An unrepentant repetitive cheat
A con artist
A thief
Unfaithful
Braggadocios
Narcissistic
Greedy
Unsympathetic
Vengeful
Lawless
Vindictive
Thug like
Arrogant
Crooked
Unethical
(Just simply, un-presidential... I don't expect Presidents to be perfect.....but come on!?!?)

And kinda cute at the same time, ....when he was young and beautiful..... :)

And then we have him budding up with the Russians early on in his presidential run,

the insults he threw out towards his competitors in the primary and talking about his hand size verses his pee pee size on the world stage,

praising Putin and also defending him at every chance he could.... that just seemed so fishy and wrong from the beginning.... in my patriotic heart with love for my country,

and his belittling of the Kahns, and Judge Curio, and all immigrants, and America in general....

And mostly his perpetual lying, lying, lying and lying.... at every turn.... said whatever he wanted, even if a full blown fabrication and lie.... It would never, and could never, be good for this country....no matter his likeable stances....just his stances on nuclear weapons scared the poop out of me.....

IT was just too much for me ever in a million years, to be able to support him or even imagine him being fit for the office of the Presidency....!!! :eek:
This is the part when Redfish jumps in and says....see...the left just doesn’t like him because Hillary lost

Trump was an experiment in....How bad can he be?

We found out

Ed Norton (Art Carney) would be extremely pissed that you are using his picture to post this partisan bullshit.
Art Carney would have loved Hillary

Carney, Gleason and the that entire cast was very conservative and patriotic. They would have hated Hillary and everything she stands for.
Carney and Gleason were big Obama fans

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally

because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom

because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
I bolded all the true answers they can, but won't give.

because he beat Hillary

because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Because you hate American freedom

What a stupid generality. What has Trump done to make us free?

Trump is a terrible politician, he will lie to anyone and everyone on issues big or small

A "terrible politician" is one that lies? You just described every Liberal in DC.

"If you like you plan you can keep your plan" - Obama
"Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes" - Harry Reid
"I did not have sexual relations" - Bill Clinton

and the list goes on and on...

don't be taken in by that partisan bullshit, the tax cuts helped virtually every American who works for a living or is living on a pension.

tanked stocks?????????? do you know how to look up the DOW, there has been a huge profit taking that has lowered it temporarily, it was also affected by the facebook security issues, but it is coming back strong.

Partisan bullshit?
Drops in the market occur precisely at same time that Trump makes tariff announcements.

If you pay taxes, you got a tax cut. Those companies that paid bonuses were all huge companies with thousands of employees.

Trump's actions on tariffs have caused the Chinese to back off and start playing fair with American industries. Playing hardball works.

We found out

Ed Norton (Art Carney) would be extremely pissed that you are using his picture to post this partisan bullshit.

Carney, Gleason and the that entire cast was very conservative and patriotic. They would have hated Hillary and everything she stands for.

are you a complete moron? Obama was not even born when that show was on. I know that you think you are being clever and funny, but all you are really being is stupid.

because he beat Hillary

because you hate guns
because you hate police

followed the constitution.

Partisan bullshit?

If you pay taxes, you got a tax cut. Those companies that paid bonuses were all huge companies with thousands of employees.

Trump's actions on tariffs have caused the Chinese to back off and start playing fair with American industries. Playing hardball works.
Notice how the $20 a week tax cut for workers is temporary while the almost 50 percent tax cut for corporations is permanent?

Notice how only 4.2 percent of corporations gave out bonuses or salary increases ?

Notice how we took on an additional $1.5 trillion in debt?

because he beat Hillary

because you hate guns
because you hate police

followed the constitution.

The Great Obama followed the constitution. Trump? He has never read it

We found out

are you a complete moron? Obama was not even born when that show was on. I know that you think you are being clever and funny, but all you are really being is stupid.

Jackie Gleason met a young Obama in Africa. He admired the lad bigly

Partisan bullshit?

Notice how the $20 a week tax cut for workers is temporary while the almost 50 percent tax cut for corporations is permanent?

Notice how only 4.2 percent of corporations gave out bonuses or salary increases ?

Notice how we took on an additional $1.5 trillion in debt?

all those things are true. Now lets look at them realistically

5% is more than $20 week for most full time workers
the bush/Obama tax cuts were extended, these can be too by whoever is president when they expire
when corps pay less taxes they have more money to expand and hire more people, that is a good thing for the USA

How many people work for those 4/2% of corporations? they are all very large with thousands of employees. So a lot more than 4/2% of American workers got bonuses, you libs lie about everything.

The debt was added by both houses and parties of congress, the president does not set the spending limits. He could have vetoed it and shut down the government and the military, he wisely did not do that.

Jackie Gleason met a young Obama in Africa. He admired the lad bigly

No that was Ghandi and Idi Amin.

Forum List

Back