🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

say internet trolls who spent 8 years going after the president who was twice elected with 52% of the vote

poor whiny trumpflake.

yes, the media elected Obama twice. He still remains the worst president in our history. Bar none.

None of your choices, sorry Red

~S~

don't be sorry. they weren't intended to elicit an actual response. he's never done a thread that wasn't intended as a troll.

I think they might take the computer away from him at bedtime, though.

poor jelly, trying to be funny and failing at that just like everything else.

I pointed out the hypocrisy of you libtardians and you are too dumb to realize that you are the butt of the joke.

The election of Donald J Trump was an embarrassment to our nation

The rest of the world, who once had great respect for our country look in puzzlement at how can we be so impulsive and naive.

History will look at this era and say.......WTF?????

Nice Daily KOS talking point there.....The only ones embarrassed are the political-hack neo-Marxist leaches that are being threatened to be removed from We The Peoples' blood supply.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.

Trump is a fucking traitor is why.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

A great book for everyone to read right now.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Top seller on Amazon today. Verified by credible trusts news sources over the last year and investigative journalists. Very well written, easy to follow and hard to put down.

Or you can choose to stay in the back row up in the nose bleed section of no information and wait for the public open hearings & testimony that will begin on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in 1 or both houses of congress. This is exactly how they handled (Richard Nixon & Watergate.)

It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Last edited:
who wants to bring him down ? the old bastard is destroying the GOP faster than they can cover their ass - leave him alone, he's on a roll.

What is he destroying, we must live in different realms, economy is booming, NK wants to have talks, companies coming back and investing in America, welfare recipients gotta work now for handouts, he’s rebuilding or military.
So what’s he destroying, is it your but hurt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

say internet trolls who spent 8 years going after the president who was twice elected with 52% of the vote

poor whiny trumpflake.

Obama got elected by LA and NY....With the election of Trump those two Cities have lost power and the libtards within are butt sore.

You, without a doubt are one of the biggest snowflake little whiny bitches ever to post.
Just like the whiny little bitch in the oval office.
You minion.
YJxM0Eh.gif
SlimPoisedGrunion-max-1mb.gif

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

poor whiny trumpflake.

yes, the media elected Obama twice. He still remains the worst president in our history. Bar none.

He's an idiot Red

I read his tweets daily

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

someone that superficial and ill spoken shouldn't be in his position

~S~

he uses twitter to communicate directly to the people without the lying media filters and spins. He is using modern technology and the media cant stand being cut out of the loop. He talks like a normal person, not a slick politician. He talks like you and me, like the guys at the car repair shop, the guys and gals at the diner. He is real, he has flaws just like the rest of us. That is why he is president.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

To be honest?

Because I find Trump uniquely unqualified to be President. He lacks the intellect, judgement, background and drive to fill the office. He is a pathological liar, is petty, vindictive and vain to a fault. He also lacks compassion for others

I feel he is a danger to our country and to the world at large

I would not feel this way if Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Bush or Christie were elected

I think your characterization of Trump is more applicable to Hillary or Bernie. What I think you really fear is that he is being successful and fixing the mess created by the likes of the Clintons, bushes, kasichs, pelosis, reids, etc.

Danger to the world? He has China backing down on unfair trade, has expelled 60 Russians, has destroyed ISIS, and has treated our allies with respect and trust.
Actually....NO
It is not applicable to Hillary or Bernie
It is not applicable to any other leading Republican out there

It is uniquely Trump
Trump is historically unsuited for the office he holds. His administration is in a shambles, people are fired or leave every week, he has been under investigation since he took office, he has created one crisis after another since elected

We can only hope he gets kicked out or voted out of office before he can do serious harm

Yet all indicators point to a rebounding America.
Care to explain how that happened?

So you guys want to destroy a president because you don't like him? He won the election, but that doesn't matter? Wouldn't it be more sane to vote him out the next election? Isn't that how it is supposed to work?

Leftists only respect democracy if it gets them what they want, which is power.

Case in point, when Ted Kennedy was diagnosed with brain cancer, the Swamp began to scramble to try and make sure his replacement would vote for Obamacare because his vote was needed to pass it. They tried to pass some laws that would avoid another election but failed. Scott Brown then ran on the platform of stopping Obamacare and he won. Keep in mind that Scott Brown was a Republican, and no Republicans ever win in MA where he was running, yet he won because the people of MA liked their Romneycare.

The Dims then bypassed Scott Brown's vote via Reconciliation.

No, Leftists hate Democracy, they just want power.

Actually I want Mueller to conclude his investigation and report to the American people that Donald Trump didn't collude with Russia and didn't break any law.

But- if Mueller does find evidence of collusion with Russia- or that Donald Trump did commit a crime- I don't want that covered up.

How about you?

He's an idiot Red

I read his tweets daily

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

someone that superficial and ill spoken shouldn't be in his position

~S~

From your link Gort....

"America’s greatest treasure is our people – and my Administration HEARS YOUR VOICE and HAS YOUR BACK. We are fighting to give every American a future of dignity, purpose and pride."

Gee, what a 'horrible' tweet....Imagine that...A President who respects US instead to trying to divide us by saying whites are prejudiced against blacks and Muslims.

You, without a doubt are one of the biggest snowflake little whiny bitches ever to post.
Just like the whiny little bitch in the oval office.
You minion.
YJxM0Eh.gif
SlimPoisedGrunion-max-1mb.gif

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

poor whiny trumpflake.

do you have one of Hillary doing one of her mini spasms? how about a dancing donkey sucking bill clinton's crank?.

Actually I want Mueller to conclude his investigation and report to the American people that Donald Trump didn't collude with Russia and didn't break any law.

But- if Mueller does find evidence of collusion with Russia- or that Donald Trump did commit a crime- I don't want that covered up.

How about you?

I agree completely. I also want a complete investigation of uranium one, the Clinton foundation, and the tarmac deal between Clinton and Lynch.

How about you?

The reich hated Obama because he was a black man. Dems do not hate tRumputin because he won but because he is a fraud that should not have even been allowed to run.

There is no 'reich' in the U.S. do some reading and no one hated Obama for being black, that is a demagogue talking point.

Forum List

Back