🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
Trump is liar and narcissist.
Trump is an amoral businessman, he'll say and do anything to close a deal.
Trump is a terrible politician, he will lie to anyone and everyone on issues big or small
Trump is a poor president, he has no real interest in legislation or doing the hard work, he'll just delegate and either take credit or cast blame.
Trump is an arrogant and ignorant commander in chief, he claimed to know more than the generals an then just let them run things
Trump is a master at being a celebrity.

I don't want Pence in the WH but at least I don't think he's as dangerous as Trump.
Obama was a liar and narcissist and took credit for everything without doing much.

So that can't be why liberals hate Trump.
The Great Obama actually accomplished things

Really?
Name them.
That again?

Been there done that

They don’t call him the Great Obama for nothing

Why does your response totally ignore my question?

Trump is a terrible politician, he will lie to anyone and everyone on issues big or small
Trump is a poor president, he has no real interest in legislation or doing the hard work, he'll just delegate and either take credit or cast blame.
Trump is an arrogant and ignorant commander in chief, he claimed to know more than the generals an then just let them run things

I don't want Pence in the WH but at least I don't think he's as dangerous as Trump.
Obama was a liar and narcissist and took credit for everything without doing much.

Really?
Name them.
That again?

Been there done that

Your questions get the response they deserve

Really?
Name them.
That again?

Been there done that

Such an obvious cop out.

Should Trump be compelled to resign from office, the consequence of the impeachment process or other evidence of wrongdoing, it will be Trump who brought himself down, where Trump has only himself to blame.
Can’t wait for Dems to take Congress

Crooked Donnie will have no place to hide

Really?
Name them.
That again?

Been there done that

Such an obvious cop out.
Tissue?

Really?
Name them.
That again?

Been there done that

Such an obvious cop out.
Tissue?

Nah....
I'm fine.
upload_2018-4-12_21-46-42.png

upload_2018-4-12_21-47-18.png

upload_2018-4-12_21-48-56.png

You?

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
To be honest?

Because I find Trump uniquely unqualified to be President. He lacks the intellect, judgement, background and drive to fill the office. He is a pathological liar, is petty, vindictive and vain to a fault. He also lacks compassion for others

I feel he is a danger to our country and to the world at large

I would not feel this way if Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Bush or Christie were elected

I think your characterization of Trump is more applicable to Hillary or Bernie. What I think you really fear is that he is being successful and fixing the mess created by the likes of the Clintons, bushes, kasichs, pelosis, reids, etc.

Danger to the world? He has China backing down on unfair trade, has expelled 60 Russians, has destroyed ISIS, and has treated our allies with respect and trust.
Actually....NO
It is not applicable to Hillary or Bernie
It is not applicable to any other leading Republican out there

It is uniquely Trump
Trump is historically unsuited for the office he holds. His administration is in a shambles, people are fired or leave every week, he has been under investigation since he took office, he has created one crisis after another since elected

We can only hope he gets kicked out or voted out of office before he can do serious harm
Correct.

The rightwing lie that Trump is some sort of ‘innocent victim’ of efforts by ‘liberals’ to bring Trump down is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Trump is in fact unfit to be president, his ‘presidency’ is a tragic mistake made by the states – a mistake we all should hope will be corrected by the voters in 2020.

Really?
Name them.
That again?

Been there done that

Because he has no answer other than ‘hate Trump’

The rightwing lie that Trump is some sort of ‘innocent victim’ of efforts by ‘liberals’ to bring Trump down is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Trump is in fact unfit to be president, his ‘presidency’ is a tragic mistake made by the states – a mistake we all should hope will be corrected by the voters in 2020.

I count at least 3 leftist-Democrat talking points but I see no real thinking there. ^^

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Because his election was a mistake.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Obama was a mistake, Trump is the fix for that ridiculous folly that characterized the 'Nation of Islam' puppet we had for the past 8 years.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

That's an excellent list.
All are undebatable... so his cult will just scream FAKE NEWS. They love to do that when they have nothing to counter facts.
James Comey said it well too.
“This president is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values,” Mr. Comey writes in the book, saying his service to Mr. Trump recalled for him the days when he investigated the mob in New York. “The silent circle of assent. The boss in complete control. The loyalty oaths. The us-versus-them worldview. The lying about all things, large and small, in service to some code of loyalty that put the organization above morality and above the truth.”

IMG_0726.JPG
because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Obama was a mistake, Trump is the fix for that ridiculous folly that characterized the 'Nation of Islam' puppet we had for the past 8 years.

because he beat Hillary
because you hate guns
because you hate police

Obama was a bad president. Trump was America taking a shit and falling back in it.

Trump beat their felon, the candidate who could not even win her own party's nomination....

Forum List

Back