🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

The Atlantic???? Are you KIDDING? THAT is your source? The Atlantic is, and always has been, a liberal, neo-Marxist rag. Ha Ha!!! :21::iyfyus.jpg:Poor little butt-hurt bunnies.
Of course you're totally full of shit. It's one of the most respected publications in the country unlike the Gateway Pundit and the Daily Caller.
But more to the point I see you can't even pick out one thing they said that wasn't true then and hasnt been fulfilled for 16 months.

No you are full of pompous shit. From a fact check...

"They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation."

The Atlantic - Media Bias/Fact Check

Try re-reading what you quoted with a more objective POV. Saying Trump has no record of public service is a fact but not needed to convey an actual news story. Then using that useless fact as a foundation they say he is unqualified. That's like saying there is some Constitutional requirement of experience needed to be President. That is their OPINION not fact. From that they go on to almost indict him of crimes.

I can't believe anyone with even a low I.Q. would post such tripe and claim the source is one of 'the most respected' publications. You are the one full of shit.
Thanks for the link about the Atlantic.
Factual reporting : HIGH.
Lmao
Thanks for allowing us to watch you kick your own ass.

You forgot to read the rest. I provided the quote. It said they report facts but basically use them to twist stories. And they are left leaning like most mainstream media. Oh yeah, and stop with the moronic insults. Go back and play in your shit, you were funnier.
Still attacking one of the longest and most successful problications in this country but can't argue their content.
Trump reads at a third grade level. You debate like a 4th grader.

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
To be honest?

Because I find Trump uniquely unqualified to be President. He lacks the intellect, judgement, background and drive to fill the office. He is a pathological liar, is petty, vindictive and vain to a fault. He also lacks compassion for others

I feel he is a danger to our country and to the world at large

I would not feel this way if Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Bush or Christie were elected

I think your characterization of Trump is more applicable to Hillary or Bernie. What I think you really fear is that he is being successful and fixing the mess created by the likes of the Clintons, bushes, kasichs, pelosis, reids, etc.

Danger to the world? He has China backing down on unfair trade, has expelled 60 Russians, has destroyed ISIS, and has treated our allies with respect and trust.
Actually....NO
It is not applicable to Hillary or Bernie
It is not applicable to any other leading Republican out there

It is uniquely Trump
Trump is historically unsuited for the office he holds. His administration is in a shambles, people are fired or leave every week, he has been under investigation since he took office, he has created one crisis after another since elected

We can only hope he gets kicked out or voted out of office before he can do serious harm
Correct.

The rightwing lie that Trump is some sort of ‘innocent victim’ of efforts by ‘liberals’ to bring Trump down is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Trump is in fact unfit to be president, his ‘presidency’ is a tragic mistake made by the states – a mistake we all should hope will be corrected by the voters in 2020.
What will you do when Trump is easily reelected?

The Atlantic???? Are you KIDDING? THAT is your source? The Atlantic is, and always has been, a liberal, neo-Marxist rag. Ha Ha!!! :21::iyfyus.jpg:Poor little butt-hurt bunnies.
Of course you're totally full of shit. It's one of the most respected publications in the country unlike the Gateway Pundit and the Daily Caller.
But more to the point I see you can't even pick out one thing they said that wasn't true then and hasnt been fulfilled for 16 months.

"They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation."

Try re-reading what you quoted with a more objective POV. Saying Trump has no record of public service is a fact but not needed to convey an actual news story. Then using that useless fact as a foundation they say he is unqualified. That's like saying there is some Constitutional requirement of experience needed to be President. That is their OPINION not fact. From that they go on to almost indict him of crimes.

I can't believe anyone with even a low I.Q. would post such tripe and claim the source is one of 'the most respected' publications. You are the one full of shit.
And.... you couldn't name even one thing where they were wrong and Trump hasn't backed up during his whole presidency..
Shitstain president in a nutshell:
"His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

I TOLD you they did use facts but then USED them to tell lies. And YOU swallowed it. Trump is NOT sexist, erratic, secretive, xenophobic etc. That is OPINION and slanted to the LEFT. You just hate Trump because the Atlantic TOLD you to hate him you poor little fool.

Thanks for the link about the Atlantic.
Factual reporting : HIGH.
Lmao
Thanks for allowing us to watch you kick your own ass.

You forgot to read the rest. I provided the quote. It said they report facts but basically use them to twist stories. And they are left leaning like most mainstream media. Oh yeah, and stop with the moronic insults. Go back and play in your shit, you were funnier.
Still attacking one of the longest and most successful problications in this country but can't argue their content.
Trump reads at a third grade level. You debate like a 4th grader.

I GAVE you an argument about their content, I GAVE you a link and a quote to support my opinion yet here you just regurgitate the same old hate Trump cud you have been chewing.

- Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office.

He had zero. If anyone applied for a job with that resume they'd laugh him out of the room.

-His affect is that of an infomercial huckster;

He played his Deplorables like a fine tuned Stradivarius.

- he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective;

Almost every day.

-he is appallingly sexist;

Is putting it mildly.

-he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic;
GUILTY.

-he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself.

In spades. He's admires dictators that sublimate the press.

-He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal.

Hillary was on the money when she pointed that out during one of the debates.

- He is an enemy of fact-based discourse;

2,000 lies and counting.

-he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

He doesn't read ANYTHING. That confirmed by multiple sources at the White House. He's the laziest most illinformed president in history.

- Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office.

He had zero. If anyone applied for a job with that resume they'd laugh him out of the room.

Almost every day.

Is putting it mildly.

GUILTY.

-he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself.

-He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal.

2,000 lies and counting.

-he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

He doesn't read ANYTHING. That confirmed by multiple sources at the White House. He's the laziest most illinformed president in history.

There they go again...:blahblah:

Almost every day.

Is putting it mildly.

GUILTY.

2,000 lies and counting.

There they go again...:blahblah:
You're " an enemy of fact based discourse " just like your pathologically lying president.

There is nothing that describes this toxic incompetent pig of a president more than a picture of a shitstain.

So why all the success than?

Almost every day.

Is putting it mildly.

GUILTY.

2,000 lies and counting.

LOL.....Loser.

To be honest?

Because I find Trump uniquely unqualified to be President. He lacks the intellect, judgement, background and drive to fill the office. He is a pathological liar, is petty, vindictive and vain to a fault. He also lacks compassion for others

I think your characterization of Trump is more applicable to Hillary or Bernie. What I think you really fear is that he is being successful and fixing the mess created by the likes of the Clintons, bushes, kasichs, pelosis, reids, etc.

Danger to the world? He has China backing down on unfair trade, has expelled 60 Russians, has destroyed ISIS, and has treated our allies with respect and trust.
Actually....NO

It is uniquely Trump
Trump is historically unsuited for the office he holds. His administration is in a shambles, people are fired or leave every week, he has been under investigation since he took office, he has created one crisis after another since elected

We can only hope he gets kicked out or voted out of office before he can do serious harm
Correct.

The rightwing lie that Trump is some sort of ‘innocent victim’ of efforts by ‘liberals’ to bring Trump down is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Trump is in fact unfit to be president, his ‘presidency’ is a tragic mistake made by the states – a mistake we all should hope will be corrected by the voters in 2020.

And.... you couldn't name even one thing where they were wrong and Trump hasn't backed up during his whole presidency..
"His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

I TOLD you they did use facts but then USED them to tell lies. And YOU swallowed it. Trump is NOT sexist, erratic, secretive, xenophobic etc. That is OPINION and slanted to the LEFT. You just hate Trump because the Atlantic TOLD you to hate him you poor little fool.
Your felon in chief has demonstrated all those things you nutball. I don't need any magazine to tell me what I can see with my own eyes and hear with my ears.
Trump is not erratic? Hahahahahaha .
His own White House staff says he's a mess and can't focus on any one thing at a time.
I see you have been living in your Fox News bubble for the last two years.
State TV.

Almost every day.

Is putting it mildly.

GUILTY.

2,000 lies and counting.

LOL.....Loser.
The truth hurts doesn't it.

IMG_0731.JPG

Actually....NO

It is uniquely Trump

Correct.

Your felon in chief has demonstrated all those things you nutball. I don't need any magazine to tell me what I can see with my own eyes and hear with my ears.
His own White House staff says he's a mess and can't focus on any one thing at a time.
State TV.

So much butt-hurt. Go play with your shit again. That was funny now you are a bore.

IMG_0743.JPG
Why do we want to bring Trump down. Let a former head of the CIA esplain it to you Lucy.,

View attachment 187653

Brennan is part of the swamp you poor little dupe.
The swamp. Ha ha. Every time I hear one of you nutballs use that word I laugh. Trump has stocked the swamp with the exact same type of people he accused Hillary would hire.
But once again you ignore the message and attack the man just like your fuhrer wants you to do. Every word he is true. Everyone but his cult knows that.
He has a mountain of more respect than your pussygrabber.
Here's how your president will be remembered. ( above)

Trump has stocked the swamp with Wall St. types and his stupid stupid followers aren't even aware of it.

Actually....NO

It is uniquely Trump

Correct.

State TV.

So much butt-hurt. Go play with your shit again. That was funny now you are a bore.
This trump whore doesn't follow the news and real journalists so when people who do follow the news come here with facts we get this type of response.
Michael Schmidt from the NYT WH correspondent, gets scoops all the time from the very people who work in the WH. No one respects this president. No one has anything positive to say about him. But I'm sure his cult thinks they know more than the people that actually work for the incompetent one.

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
To be honest?

Actually....NO

It is uniquely Trump

Correct.

Republicans are falling back on the “you do it too” defense

Nobody does it to the degree of Trump. They point to an exaggeration by Hillary 25 years ago as a justification for Trumps prolific lying. Nobody in politics has ever lied with the frequency of Trump. It just comes naturally to Trump to the point he prefers a lie over the truth

In its long history the Atlantic rarely endorsed anyone for president.
They did in 2016.
Here's what they said. Every word has been proven true time and time again.

Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.
America fell for a reality TV star. It was the image of Trump. A man built on the magnitude of his name. Put TRUMP on it and it was automatically successful

The real man is a shell of a human being ......insecure, arrogant, untrustworthy and intellectually lazy

Forum List

Back