🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Be honest libs, why do you want to bring Trump down?

In its long history the Atlantic rarely endorsed anyone for president.
They did in 2016.
Here's what they said. Every word has been proven true time and time again.

Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

Really?
Name them.
That again?

Been there done that

They don’t call him the Great Obama for nothing

Why does your response totally ignore my question?
Your questions get the response they deserve

Such an obvious cop out.
Tissue?

I see you no longer think I need a tissue.
Whats wrong right sucker?

They did in 2016.

Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

The Atlantic???? Are you KIDDING? THAT is your source? The Atlantic is, and always has been, a liberal, neo-Marxist rag. Ha Ha!!! :21::iyfyus.jpg:Poor little butt-hurt bunnies.

They did in 2016.

The Atlantic???? Are you KIDDING? THAT is your source? The Atlantic is, and always has been, a liberal, neo-Marxist rag. Ha Ha!!! :21::iyfyus.jpg:Poor little butt-hurt bunnies.

And despite all that, they nailed it.

They did in 2016.

Of course you're totally full of shit. It's one of the most respected publications in the country unlike the Gateway Pundit and the Daily Caller.
But more to the point I see you can't even pick out one thing they said that wasn't true then and hasnt been fulfilled for 16 months.

Here it is again ...
where are they wrong?

There is nothing that describes this toxic incompetent pig of a president more than a picture of a shitstain.

Awwww....so jealous.

There is nothing that describes this toxic incompetent pig of a president more than a picture of a shitstain.

Are you embarrassed by your refrigerator box?

Of course you're totally full of shit. It's one of the most respected publications in the country unlike the Gateway Pundit and the Daily Caller.
But more to the point I see you can't even pick out one thing they said that wasn't true then and hasnt been fulfilled for 16 months.

No you are full of pompous shit. From a fact check...

"They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation."

The Atlantic - Media Bias/Fact Check

Try re-reading what you quoted with a more objective POV. Saying Trump has no record of public service is a fact but not needed to convey an actual news story. Then using that useless fact as a foundation they say he is unqualified. That's like saying there is some Constitutional requirement of experience needed to be President. That is their OPINION not fact. From that they go on to almost indict him of crimes.

I can't believe anyone with even a low I.Q. would post such tripe and claim the source is one of 'the most respected' publications. You are the one full of shit.

"They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation."

Try re-reading what you quoted with a more objective POV. Saying Trump has no record of public service is a fact but not needed to convey an actual news story. Then using that useless fact as a foundation they say he is unqualified. That's like saying there is some Constitutional requirement of experience needed to be President. That is their OPINION not fact. From that they go on to almost indict him of crimes.

I can't believe anyone with even a low I.Q. would post such tripe and claim the source is one of 'the most respected' publications. You are the one full of shit.
Thanks for the link about the Atlantic.
Factual reporting : HIGH.
Lmao
Thanks for allowing us to watch you kick your own ass.

because he beat Hillary
because he ran as a republican
because he is being successful
because you don't like him personally
because you are here illegally
because you are a Russian operative
because Whoopi told you to
because you hate American freedom
because you want to kill unborn children
because you hate guns
because you hate police
because you hate the military
because Kimmel told you to

Actually this is a serious question. Tell us specifically why you want to bring Trump down and put Pence in the whitehouse.
To be honest?

Because I find Trump uniquely unqualified to be President. He lacks the intellect, judgement, background and drive to fill the office. He is a pathological liar, is petty, vindictive and vain to a fault. He also lacks compassion for others

I feel he is a danger to our country and to the world at large

I would not feel this way if Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, Bush or Christie were elected

I think your characterization of Trump is more applicable to Hillary or Bernie. What I think you really fear is that he is being successful and fixing the mess created by the likes of the Clintons, bushes, kasichs, pelosis, reids, etc.

Danger to the world? He has China backing down on unfair trade, has expelled 60 Russians, has destroyed ISIS, and has treated our allies with respect and trust.
Actually....NO
It is not applicable to Hillary or Bernie
It is not applicable to any other leading Republican out there

It is uniquely Trump
Trump is historically unsuited for the office he holds. His administration is in a shambles, people are fired or leave every week, he has been under investigation since he took office, he has created one crisis after another since elected

We can only hope he gets kicked out or voted out of office before he can do serious harm
Correct.

The rightwing lie that Trump is some sort of ‘innocent victim’ of efforts by ‘liberals’ to bring Trump down is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Trump is in fact unfit to be president, his ‘presidency’ is a tragic mistake made by the states – a mistake we all should hope will be corrected by the voters in 2020.
What will you do when Trump is easily reelected?

Thanks for the link about the Atlantic.
Factual reporting : HIGH.
Lmao
Thanks for allowing us to watch you kick your own ass.

You forgot to read the rest. I provided the quote. It said they report facts but basically use them to twist stories. And they are left leaning like most mainstream media. Oh yeah, and stop with the moronic insults. Go back and play in your shit, you were funnier.

And.... you couldn't name even one thing where they were wrong and Trump hasn't backed up during his whole presidency..
Shitstain president in a nutshell:
"His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

Forum List

Back