Be Honest: There is only one real reason to need to carry a gun.

Now I also realize that there are those who simply want to carry one around like a playtoy. But I suspect that they are simply making up for other "shortcomings".

I do have a tiny dick so I have a legitimate reason to CCW

So if anyone disagrees that FEAR is the primary motivation to carry a gun please explain why it's not.

But on the other hand I am neurotic, depressed, suicidal.

But if I need help I know that I can count on my lord and savior - Obama- to be there within 4 minutes.

Hallelujah.

[
I think Joe has a boyfriend in prison, because he never wants to hold criminals accountable for their crimes.

NO, I'd actually like us to have an economic system that doesn't produce criminals.

Oh, hey, you know, Germany only locks up 78,000 prisoners, their police only had to fire their guns 89 times last year, and they only had 248 gun murders...

Oh, wait, they're not americans, let's pretend they don't exist.

Criminals without guns are a lot less harmful than criminals with guns.
See? Once again, you're not holding criminals accountable. It's always THE MAN'S fault.

You pansy.

[
I think Joe has a boyfriend in prison, because he never wants to hold criminals accountable for their crimes.

NO, I'd actually like us to have an economic system that doesn't produce criminals.

Oh, hey, you know, Germany only locks up 78,000 prisoners, their police only had to fire their guns 89 times last year, and they only had 248 gun murders...

Your point is a valid one. The uber pro-gunners argument seems to be that because there are so many guns out there already that it is a pointless task. Not really. Sure, it will take a decade or two to get the plethora of guns off the streets that shouldn't be there, but eventually it would happen...
Yeah. How's the total ban on meth, cocaine, LSD, and heroin working out? Almost got it all off the street?

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Be Honest: There is only one real reason to need to carry a gun.

Liberals.

Yeah, but if all liberals are anti-gun and want them banned, why do you need a gun? They ain't carrying...

The overall majority of people that would break into my home are Liberals, or at the very least, support barack obama.

They may or may not have guns, but if they enter cassa de Ernie uninvited, they will leave in a bag.

Yeah, but if all liberals are anti-gun and want them banned, why do you need a gun? They ain't carrying...

So you're saying the military, police, FBI, CIA, etc., etc., etc., are all going to be disarmed...too? Or, at least, all those in those entities of whom are liberals?

No, I'm not....

No you're saying, "I live half way around the world, but I know better how to run your country than you do."

Sorry. No you don't.

Are there many Americans meddling on political discussion websites there?

I think that's the dumbest post I've seen on this forum.

You're new here...give it time. That's not even the dumbest thing Joe has posted this WEEK! He's dumb as a bag of hammers.
Why do you hate hammers?

Joe hates hammers from Utah.

So you're saying the military, police, FBI, CIA, etc., etc., etc., are all going to be disarmed...too? Or, at least, all those in those entities of whom are liberals?

No, I'm not....

No you're saying, "I live half way around the world, but I know better how to run your country than you do."

Sorry. No you don't.

I was meddling on this site long before you came along...

And the topic is an interesting one...shrug...

Your point is a valid one. The uber pro-gunners argument seems to be that because there are so many guns out there already that it is a pointless task. Not really. Sure, it will take a decade or two to get the plethora of guns off the streets that shouldn't be there, but eventually it would happen...
Yeah. How's the total ban on meth, cocaine, LSD, and heroin working out? Almost got it all off the street?

The illegal drug trade is a far cry from the legal gun trade. That aside, it seems to have worked in Europe, Australia and NZ (all have very low gun crime, while the drug trade is still the same) As I said, apples and oranges...

No, I'm not....

Sorry. No you don't.

It's interesting that you evaded a direct question. It's interesting that you began a thread with the assumption that gun owners are dishonest and afraid.

I sir, am not afraid. I can put 15 rounds in you before you can empty your bladder in your pants.

FEAR

Seriously. Think about it. If there was no FEAR of being robbed and/or assaulted there is no reason to carry a gun, right?

We buy auto insurance and wear seat belts because we FEAR that at some point in time we may be involved in an accident. (Ok, and in most cases the law requires it and we fear getting a ticket too.)

Hey!! I'm not knocking it. Illinois will soon finally join everyone else in passing a CC law. When we do that I will get one so I can carry it in any areas known for high crime rates. But since I don't FEAR being robbed and/or assaulted in my small hometown I don't feel the need to carry it around.

Now I also realize that there are those who simply want to carry one around like a playtoy. But I suspect that they are simply making up for other "shortcomings".

So if anyone disagrees that FEAR is the primary motivation to carry a gun please explain why it's not.

Well how about a home invasion--that didn't go like the robber's wanted it to go. Keep in mind while reading this TODAY'S article that a certain amount of marijuana is now legal in the state of Colorado.

Three people were arrested and a fourth remains in critical condition after the group drew fire Monday night during an alleged home invasion robbery attempt, Colorado Springs police said.

The three men and one woman allegedly targeted an apartment in the 2400 block of East St. Vrain Street, where they planned to break in and steal marijuana and money, according to an arrest affidavit.

One in critical condition, three arrested after home invasion | home, arrested, three - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

The illegal drug trade is a far cry from the legal gun trade. That aside, it seems to have worked in Europe, Australia and NZ (all have very low gun crime, while the drug trade is still the same) As I said, apples and oranges...

How many people died here last year as a direct or indirect result of drugs?
I would bet that 75% of gun deaths in the US can be tied to drugs.

Sorry. No you don't.

It's interesting that you evaded a direct question. It's interesting that you began a thread with the assumption that gun owners are dishonest and afraid.

I sir, am not afraid. I can put 15 rounds in you before you can empty your bladder in your pants.
Tough talk right there. Meanwhile people who actually have respect for guns and experience in situations were they need them know that fear is always part of the equation.

On another note I find it hilarious that's some liberals are now saying that just because collecting all the guns in the United States would be tough that is no reason not too do it. Couldnt the same logic be applied2 illegal aliens?

It's funny because in order to collect all the guns you would have to use threat of violence and being locked in a cage and it is all in order to stop violence. VIOLENCE FOR STOPPING VIOLENCE. It's like war for peace. Fucking for virginity.

If every person that we encounter on a daily basis were, indeed, carrying....this would be a rational fear.

The beauty of it is neither you or the bad guys know for sure, who is, or who is not carrying and you get a proven benefit form that.

I really don't want everyone carrying a gun on them. Too many hot heads and idiots who can't take an insult. The idea that we would have less mass shootings if everyone was armed is probably true, but we'd lose more people to gun deaths because there are just too many stupid people out there who are unable to control their tempers.

I think that's the dumbest post I've seen on this forum.

You're new here...give it time. That's not even the dumbest thing Joe has posted this WEEK! He's dumb as a bag of hammers.

'Tis true. JoeB is as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

No, I'm not....

Sorry. No you don't.

No, because HIS pissant country barely matters to the people who live there, let alone to anyone else. People like him like to visit message boards and gas away about how the United States should be run because they like to fantasize about living in a country that's actually IMPORTANT.

I find it fascinating that every single one of the leftists on this thread wants to keep attacking the masculinity of the guys on the thread, and going on about scary nutjobs, and not a one of them has the stones to direct their bluster and bullshit toward a female who represents the reality of crime in this country and the need for self-defense.

What you're telling me is that you know as well as I do that your arguments don't really have a leg to stand on, and you're all just too chickenshit and dishonest to admit it. Otherwise, why am I not hearing all the same crap you're directing at the guys, how I'm just a pussy who's letting my fear control me and carrying a gun to compensate for something and I can't be trusted because I'm more of a danger to society with my gun than the criminals are?

Come on, assholes. If you think these are such valid, brilliant arguments when directed against the men, surely they should be JUST as valid and brilliant directed at me. So why are you so diligently and obviously avoiding addressing ME on this subject?

Forum List

Back