🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beau Biden Foundation rakes in millions, spends little on kids' programs

You don't know what a public operational charity is. You're a waste of bandwidth.
R.fabb01f4073350be27035db60c78a262

margot said:
Your problem is that you don't know how charities are structured.

people understand more than you want, dear. Most people understand the bottom line. and we know these so called charitable foundations put money into family members pockets through the business expense line. Please don't make yourself look stupid.

Well. I think we all know the nature of the foundations set up by Democrata 'Elites' dont we?

Despite the $2 million-plus windfall, the organization put only $544,961 in 2020 toward its stated purpose of protecting children from abuse, according to tax filings.

hello? lolololol

THAT is a press release from Letitia James, Winston so i'll question the veracity and legitimacy of her release. I'll look it up my self to see what transpired. We all know that NY went after him, leftists everywhere went after him using activist never trump judges, not to mention the double standard for administering justice that We ALL know is going on.

and. that is from 2019. They go after their hated president but they have ignored, hidden and protected democrat criminals.

Forum List

Back