Beautiful Bristol Palin Graduates From Penrose Acadamy In Scottsdale AZ. (Congrats)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

:hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit:

Last edited:

Who is that whory looking one on the right side?

Last edited:

Umm...which one is Bristol?

Far left...

Who is that whory looing one on the right side?

"whory"

Why do you refer to her as a whore?

• Banned
CaféAuLait;8905097 said:

Far left...
Indeed. Here is her recent picture just before graduation. Stunning!

palin.jpg

The Academy

Penrose Academy is a private cosmetology, laser and esthetics school located in North Scottsdale. Penrose Academy has over 20,000 square feet of learning space and educates 150+ students at any given time.

As a private school, we offer a unique curriculum that has a combination of advanced, hands-on technical training combined with a strong study of the understanding, development and growth in business.

Beauty Schools in Phoenix | Arizona Beauty Schools

Cosmetology Program

Program Hours

Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Tuition $15,900
Kit $3,500
Registration Fee $100

Total Investment $19,500

How many of them are 18+? Might be time for me to be moving to Alaska :eusa_whistle:

All of them except Piper in the green who is in front of Bristol. The other daughter Willow in the black has the pink shoes on.

Last edited:

Who is that whory looing one on the right side?

Your 'better.'

Last edited:

A graduation is "current events" now?

Oh well.... damn good thing she's not a "negress" or a "fornicator" -- right, McRacist? Wouldn't be a current even then.

Do you do it to pictures of Sarah and Bristol, or just Sarah?

The Academy

Penrose Academy is a private cosmetology, laser and esthetics school located in North Scottsdale. Penrose Academy has over 20,000 square feet of learning space and educates 150+ students at any given time.

As a private school, we offer a unique curriculum that has a combination of advanced, hands-on technical training combined with a strong study of the understanding, development and growth in business.

Beauty Schools in Phoenix | Arizona Beauty Schools

Cosmetology Program

Program Hours

Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Tuition $15,900
Kit $3,500
Registration Fee $100

Total Investment $19,500

Holy crap.