Beautiful Bristol Palin Graduates From Penrose Acadamy In Scottsdale AZ. (Congrats)

dwts-gets-suspicious-package-with-note-to-boot-bristol-palin.jpg

[youtube]T9x8MenjAmc[/youtube]

Lol...Three years to graduate from hairdresser school. Beats mommas 6 years to get a journalism degree!

#WHITETRASH
I know a lot of people who went to college and it took some of them 5 years or more to get their degree even though they made excellent grades. People switch schools, take semesters off to make money to pay for their tuition and car notes. Nothing wrong with that. Palin did the same thing and has done good with her life. To ridicule people who went to college longer than others is quite frankly immature and petty.

Umm...she went through four schools just to find one that would let her graduate.
That would let her graduate? Wrong. She could have graduated at any one of the colleges she went to. I personally went to 3 colleges because I wanted to experience the culture in different regions of the country. Nothing wrong with that. Just stop your petty immature slander.

THREE FRIKKEN YEARS to get through beauty school?

Jeeeezus.

She's gotta be brain dead.

OTOH, that's a hell of a lot more than $arah has managed to accomplish.

She had Reality TV shows to do

Dancing With the Stars id more important

I know a lot of people who went to college and it took some of them 5 years or more to get their degree even though they made excellent grades. People switch schools, take semesters off to make money to pay for their tuition and car notes. Nothing wrong with that. Palin did the same thing and has done good with her life. To ridicule people who went to college longer than others is quite frankly immature and petty.

Umm...she went through four schools just to find one that would let her graduate.
That would let her graduate? Wrong. She could have graduated at any one of the colleges she went to. I personally went to 3 colleges because I wanted to experience the culture in different regions of the country. Nothing wrong with that. Just stop your petty immature slander.

Code for....I got kicked out

Code for....I got kicked out

That presumes he's not lying about actually attending college...

The level of celebrity worship in this country always amazes me.

The girl is the daughter of a former governor and a former vice-presidential candidate on the losing side of an election. Sarah Palin should be a footnote, at best. Her daughter? Not even that.

But the celebrity worship rolls on.

CaféAuLait;8905097 said:
What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

Umm...which one is Bristol?

Far left...

who is third from the right?.....yea....ill be her date...

The level of celebrity worship in this country always amazes me.

The girl is the daughter of a former governor and a former vice-presidential candidate on the losing side of an election. Sarah Palin should be a footnote, at best. Her daughter? Not even that.

But the celebrity worship rolls on.

I believe she's being congratulated for successfully continuing to not be a "negress". It's what the OP trades in, that and "fornicators"... :eusa_think:

Yes. She took time off to do other things like millions of other students do.

Sure...like public speaking gigs in the trailer parks of Alaska on studying for your GED, posting homophobic and racist comments on Facebook with her 15 year old drunken sister, and of course preaching abstinence and the sanctity of marriage while your bastard kid is sucking on your silicone tit.

Yes. She took time off to do other things like millions of other students do.

Sure...like public speaking gigs in the trailer parks of Alaska on studying for your GED, posting homophobic and racist comments on Facebook with her 15 year old drunken sister, and of course preaching abstinence and the sanctity of marriage while your bastard kid is sucking on your silicone tit.

Look dude, NOBODY cares that you take it in the ass, its ok.

What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

:hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit:
Go big or go home.

I'd hit ALL of it AND them.....:D

Forum List

Back