Beautiful Bristol Palin Graduates From Penrose Acadamy In Scottsdale AZ. (Congrats)

CaféAuLait;8910808 said:
Which one of these girls shacked up with 2 Black guys?

Don't know about the girls and or why it matters, but their mother (Sarah) who is called "racist" reportedly had a relationship with Glen Rice...

I was wondering if the OP knew about this considering his hate for Black people. Palin always did look like she was down for some chocolate. Never heard about the Glenn Rice connection.

CaféAuLait;8910808 said:
Which one of these girls shacked up with 2 Black guys?

Don't know about the girls and or why it matters, but their mother (Sarah) who is called "racist" reportedly had a relationship with Glen Rice...

I was wondering if the OP knew about this considering his hate for Black people. Palin always did look like she was down for some chocolate. Never heard about the Glenn Rice connection.

Ahhh gotcha!

Yeah, Rice wrote about it in his book, it was when she was a sports reporter.

I have noticed some snide remarks not surprising from the left about the fact she graduated from a beauty school I can't help but wonder do you make the same type of snide condescending remarks to the person who does your hair the person who very likely graduated from a beauty school?

I think it has to do with the fact she is a governor’s daughter, from a family of millionaires, and her mother was a vice presidential candidate: with all the advantages she has had, it seems she would achieve something not so much of higher status socially, but something of more challenge, like graduating from a good college or university first, before she embarks on a career in cosmetology. Like maybe getting an MBA and then studying cosmetology so she'd not just be a hair stylist, but aspire to own a salon or be a manager. There is nothing wrong with being a hair stylist, but it seems this young lady could or should be setting out on something more challenging, given the advantages in life she has had.
So because some don't think her career choice is challenging enough they should trash her for it? If someone has the advantageous to have a career doing something they love I say good for them.

Lol...Three years to graduate from hairdresser school. Beats mommas 6 years to get a journalism degree!

#WHITETRASH

Wonder how many kids Janette Simon had at Bristol's age?
Sounds to me like Janette could learn something from young Bristol.
Like how to keep your legs closed until you've got some form of education.

CaféAuLait;8910858 said:
CaféAuLait;8910808 said:

No he didn't. The affair never took place. It was a lie perpetuated by a biased author who Palin had to put a restraining order on after he moved in next door to her. He wanted to do a interview with her. She refused. He then made up the Glenn Rice story and later admitted to it after he was called out about it after a interview in which he was slammed for spying on Palins girls in their bedrooms from the second story of the house he had rented next door to them. Again.............Palin was never with Glenn Rice.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8910858 said:

No he didn't. The affair never took place. It was a lie perpetuated by a biased author who Palin had to put a restraining order on after he moved in next door to her. He wanted to do a interview with her. She refused. He then made up the Glenn Rice story and later admitted to it after he was called out about it after a interview in which he was slammed for spying on Palins girls in their bedrooms from the second story of the house he had rented next door to them. Again.............Palin was never with Glenn Rice.

Not what Glen Rice said....

Mama Grizzly has her wild side

Go big or go home.

I'd hit ALL of it AND them.....:D

Aren't most of you who are drooling over these young women old enough to be their daddies? How very creepy.

Granddaddies. :D

Some of this bunch say that 14 year old girls should "marry"" adult men.

eeeuuuwwwwww

Very funny that some rw's are all excited about this twit going to beauty school but trash the Omaba's for the education they worked for and earned. And remember how they jeered at such people as Chelsea Clinton.

OTOH, they're all hot to screw $arah and mini-$arah.

Yep, some rw's are downright creepy.

Lol...Three years to graduate from hairdresser school. Beats mommas 6 years to get a journalism degree!

#WHITETRASH

Uh, you DO know that Bristol couldn't keep her own legs closed.

You DO know that Bristol had an illegitimate kid.

Remember how she was trying to hide it when $arah had her big coming out party on national tv?

Like mother like daughter.

Sure, that's why you are stupid and a whore?

Negged.

So listen OP.... interesting quotes in your sig line these days. Don't suppose you have a ... what is that called ... a source, do you?

:eusa_whistle:

Sooo...... nothin' yet huh?
impatient.gif

I'm sure it's out there somewhere -- I mean you're a guy who knows an affair never took place, surely you have a source for this. I just wonder why the entire internet doesn't have one but you do. C'mon, hook a brother up.

Last edited:

#WHITETRASH

Remember how she was trying to hide it when $arah had her big coming out party on national tv?

That may be true,but what do you want to bet she wont become a burden to the rest of us?
And thats what really matters.

What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

Good looking girls.

Like how to keep your legs closed until you've got some form of education

That may be true,but what do you want to bet she wont become a burden to the rest of us?

What really matters is that your cockamamie stories about Janette Simon are entirely made up in your own head, since you're too dim to know the difference between having a fact and making it up out of your own pathetic prejudices based on skin color.

"Who the fuck is Janette Simon?" I hear readers asking. Over here.

Last edited:
How many of them are 18+? Might be time for me to be moving to Alaska :eusa_whistle:

All of them except Piper in the green who is in front of Bristol. The other daughter Willow in the black has the pink shoes on.

McGarrett is getting a little too scary with his Palin fixation. :cuckoo: Seek help now.
By the way, why is mama Palin got wearing those dorky boots? If she was a teenie booper or in her early twenties, it'd be OK, but at her age? :lol:?

Last edited:
What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

Good looking girls.

Yeah Gravity, I'm pretty sure we know what's on your mind! I'm not condemning you, just commenting. :lol:

after reading all 91 notes, i find it so very hard to believe the left hold so much HATE for the Palins.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX......,:lmao:

oooooooh the outrage !!! i can see it coming already. :lmao:

Archived before the edit. Considering the source, can't say I'm surprised.

:lmao: :lmao: :up: you and your fucking sickening ilk are so fucking predictable, i believe i could have written that line ahead of yours....,

except for the archived and edit words, what is the intent, meanings, i do not want dictionary definitions.....,

awwww hell, just forget it, i am making it too difficult for you, :up:

but !! keep thinking about that 14" dildo it may be comming your way..., :lmao: :lmao: :up: ...........:lmao: :lmao: :up:.............. U :suck:

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of them are 18+? Might be time for me to be moving to Alaska :eusa_whistle:

All of them except Piper in the green who is in front of Bristol. The other daughter Willow in the black has the pink shoes on.

McGarrett is getting a little too scary with his Palin fixation. :cuckoo: Seek help now.

I know, right? It's like American_Jizzhat's nightly wank with Glenn Beck right after the bars close. Hero worship is soooo kinky.

What really matters is that your cockamamie stories about Janette Simon are entirely made up in your own head, since you're too dim to know the difference between having a fact and making it up out of your own pathetic prejudices based on skin color.

"Who the fuck is Janette Simon?" I hear readers asking. Over here.

Here we go again is true scum. Not worthy to shine the Obama girls' shoes and has to lie about them in order to try to tell himself that Bristol Palin didn't have a bastard baby.

Edited to change the name of the scum because scum like this tends to all look and smell alike.

after reading all 91 notes, i find it so very hard to believe the left hold so much HATE for the Palins.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

oooooooh the outrage !!! i can see it coming already. :lmao:

Archived before the edit. Considering the source, can't say I'm surprised.

:lmao: :lmao: :up: you and your fucking sickening ilk are so fucking predictable, i believe i could have written that line ahead of yours....,

except for the archived and edit words, what is the intent, meanings, i do not want dictionary definitions.....,

awwww hell, just forget it, i am making it too difficult for you, :up:

but !! keep thinking about that 14" dildo it may be comming your way..., :lmao: :lmao: :up: ...........:lmao: :lmao: :up:.............. U :suck:

:dig:

What does it mean? It means I copied what you posted before you could clean it up. Not that your track record gives any indication you would clean it up. What does it mean that you put a Thanks on my post? :cuckoo:

Then there's that "14" dildo that may be comming [sic] your way" -- wtf is that about, race boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
CaféAuLait;8910858 said:

Well I researched it and Glen Rice said he hit it along with a couple of other people independent of the book.

Forum List

Back