Beautiful Bristol Palin Graduates From Penrose Acadamy In Scottsdale AZ. (Congrats)

THREE FRIKKEN YEARS to get through beauty school?

Yes. She took time off to do other things like millions of other students do.

Sure...like public speaking gigs in the trailer parks of Alaska on studying for your GED, posting homophobic and racist comments on Facebook with her 15 year old drunken sister, and of course preaching abstinence and the sanctity of marriage while your bastard kid is sucking on your silicone tit.
They are a Bizarre family, like some sort of stereotypical trailer trash clan. Like something in a Quinten Tarantino film.

Last edited:
Beauty Schools in Phoenix | Arizona Beauty Schools

Cosmetology Program

Program Hours

Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Tuition $15,900
Kit $3,500
Registration Fee $100

Total Investment $19,500

Holy crap.

How did I know this before posting?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was either going to be this or television repair school.

In my entire life I have only gone through may be about three TVs because they just don't break. Each time I bought a new TV it was because I got tired of the old one. So the question is, do they really have TV repair shops/schools these days?

Yes. She took time off to do other things like millions of other students do.

Sure...like public speaking gigs in the trailer parks of Alaska on studying for your GED, posting homophobic and racist comments on Facebook with her 15 year old drunken sister, and of course preaching abstinence and the sanctity of marriage while your bastard kid is sucking on your silicone tit.
They are a bizzare family, like some sort of stereotypical trailer trash clan. Like something in a Quintin Tarantino film.

The trash doesn't fall far from the trailer ...

Nor the guano from the bat.

But hey, you gotta hand it to her. She's not dealing meth in Wasilla. For a Palin, that's a huge step in the right direction.

Actually, if she has a brain, she could go far - even as a beautician. She's obviously not real bright but she could work the trade shows, which can be very lucrative. OTOH, if she had a brain, she would not have chosen THAT as a career.

My bet is she'll get fat and crank out a litter of little tee pottiers and then its flat feet, hemorrhoids and varicose veins from being on her feet. Or, is she gonna go for the big time and do nails?

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

OK, I see Poor Sarah trying too hard on the right, but which of these kids were fathered by Todd, and which by random basketball players, Todd's business partners, etc.?

What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

:hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit:
Go big or go home.

I'd hit ALL of it AND them.....:D

Aren't most of you who are drooling over these young women old enough to be their daddies? How very creepy.

I have noticed some snide remarks not surprising from the left about the fact she graduated from a beauty school I can't help but wonder do you make the same type of snide condescending remarks to the person who does your hair the person who very likely graduated from a beauty school?

I have noticed some snide remarks not surprising from the left about the fact she graduated from a beauty school I can't help but wonder do you make the same type of snide condescending remarks to the person who does your hair the person who very likely graduated from a beauty school?

I think it has to do with the fact she is a governor’s daughter, from a family of millionaires, and her mother was a vice presidential candidate: with all the advantages she has had, it seems she would achieve something not so much of higher status socially, but something of more challenge, like graduating from a good college or university first, before she embarks on a career in cosmetology. Like maybe getting an MBA and then studying cosmetology so she'd not just be a hair stylist, but aspire to own a salon or be a manager. There is nothing wrong with being a hair stylist, but it seems this young lady could or should be setting out on something more challenging, given the advantages in life she has had.

Last edited:
Lol...Three years to graduate from hairdresser school. Beats mommas 6 years to get a journalism degree!

#WHITETRASH
I know a lot of people who went to college and it took some of them 5 years or more to get their degree even though they made excellent grades. People switch schools, take semesters off to make money to pay for their tuition and car notes. Nothing wrong with that. Palin did the same thing and has done good with her life. To ridicule people who went to college longer than others is quite frankly immature and petty.

Thanks for explaining why Palin bounced from college to college to college to college to college.
Shame on me-----shame on me for assuming that ½ governor Palin started a class, took an incomplete, started a class, took an incomplete, started a class... and so on, and so on and... "...but that's the worthless, easy path; that's a quitter's way out"

I think it has to do with the fact she is a governor’s daughter, from a family of millionaires, and her mother was a vice presidential candidate: with all the advantages she has had, it seems she would achieve something not so much of higher status socially, but something of more challenge, like graduating from a good college or university first, before she embarks on a career in cosmetology. Like maybe getting an MBA and then studying cosmetology so she not just be a hair stylist, but aspire to own a salon, or be a manager. There is nothing wrong with being a hair stylist, but it seems this young lady could or should be setting out on something more challenging, given the advantages in life she has had.

She can do whatever she wants; she can't help who her mother is. I just think it's more than a little weird for a partisan racist hack with fake quotes in his sig to post somebody's graduation from beauty school as a "current event". Smacks of extreme desperation.

I think it has to do with the fact she is a governor’s daughter, from a family of millionaires, and her mother was a vice presidential candidate: with all the advantages she has had, it seems she would achieve something not so much of higher status socially, but something of more challenge, like graduating from a good college or university first, before she embarks on a career in cosmetology. Like maybe getting an MBA and then studying cosmetology so she not just be a hair stylist, but aspire to own a salon, or be a manager. There is nothing wrong with being a hair stylist, but it seems this young lady could or should be setting out on something more challenging, given the advantages in life she has had.

Yet, she is not working as a hair stylist. She is working for a dermatologist, Dr. Cusack at the Anchorage at Alaska Dermatology and Laser Center as a medical esthetician. A medical esthetician helped a friend of mine who was a burn patient.

I know a lot of people who went to college and it took some of them 5 years or more to get their degree even though they made excellent grades. People switch schools, take semesters off to make money to pay for their tuition and car notes. Nothing wrong with that. Palin did the same thing and has done good with her life. To ridicule people who went to college longer than others is quite frankly immature and petty.

Umm...she went through four schools just to find one that would let her graduate.
That would let her graduate? Wrong. She could have graduated at any one of the colleges she went to. I personally went to 3 colleges because I wanted to experience the culture in different regions of the country. Nothing wrong with that. Just stop your petty immature slander.

Translation- you flunked out of two schools and had to go afar to find a school that would accept you.

It's amazing how the rabid liberals still have so much hatred for Palin. So much so they still have to continue to attack her family.

Holy crap.

How did I know this before posting?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was either going to be this or television repair school.

In my entire life I have only gone through may be about three TVs because they just don't break. Each time I bought a new TV it was because I got tired of the old one. So the question is, do they really have TV repair shops/schools these days?

Do not know, but I think you got my drift.

It's amazing how the rabid liberals still have so much hatred for Palin. So much so they still have to continue to attack her family.

We do not start stupid threads congratulating someone for finishing beauty school. And as long as Palin is in the spotlight being stupid...

Forum List

Back