Beautiful Bristol Palin Graduates From Penrose Acadamy In Scottsdale AZ. (Congrats)

The Academy

Penrose Academy is a private cosmetology, laser and esthetics school located in North Scottsdale. Penrose Academy has over 20,000 square feet of learning space and educates 150+ students at any given time.

As a private school, we offer a unique curriculum that has a combination of advanced, hands-on technical training combined with a strong study of the understanding, development and growth in business.

Beauty Schools in Phoenix | Arizona Beauty Schools

Cosmetology Program

Program Hours

Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Tuition $15,900
Kit $3,500
Registration Fee $100

Total Investment $19,500

Holy crap.

How did I know this before posting?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was either going to be this or television repair school.

Steve's hard-on for both Sarah Palin and the fruit of her loins is seriously creepy.

Hey Steve, hate to ruin your masturbation marathon, but...now imagine them black. I know how you feel about people of color.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNcDwin4BbY"]Pac-Man dying[/ame]

CaféAuLait;8905097 said:
What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

Umm...which one is Bristol?

Far left...
Smart girl!

What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

A graduation is "current events" now?

Oh well.... damn good thing she's not a "negress" or a "fornicator" -- right, McRacist? Wouldn't be a current even then.

She graduated from beauty school? :D

Oh well.... damn good thing she's not a "negress" or a "fornicator" -- right, McRacist? Wouldn't be a current even then.

Is there anything wrong with that?

Well, I am so glad that we did not have to dedicate this song to her:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njSQVLDl3-s]Frankie Avalon - Beauty School Drop-Out (Grease SoundTrack)(Vj Karnal VideoEdit) - YouTube[/ame]

The Academy

Penrose Academy is a private cosmetology, laser and esthetics school located in North Scottsdale. Penrose Academy has over 20,000 square feet of learning space and educates 150+ students at any given time.

As a private school, we offer a unique curriculum that has a combination of advanced, hands-on technical training combined with a strong study of the understanding, development and growth in business.

Cosmetology Program

Program Hours

Tuition $15,900
Kit $3,500
Registration Fee $100

Total Investment $19,500

Holy crap.

How did I know this before posting?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would make two of us.

But hey, the world needs ditch diggers just like it needs doctors...

The Academy

Cosmetology Program

Program Hours

Tuition $15,900
Kit $3,500
Registration Fee $100

Total Investment $19,500

Conservatives are celebrating a beauty school graduate?

Sounds like Presidential material

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOxhzAm7fY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOxhzAm7fY[/ame]

Last edited:

Jealous because you couldn't?

Lol...Three years to graduate from hairdresser school. Beats mommas 6 years to get a journalism degree!

#WHITETRASH

Lol...Three years to graduate from hairdresser school. Beats mommas 6 years to get a journalism degree!

#WHITETRASH

Beauty School grad....that makes her "elitist" in Conservative circles

#WHITETRASH
I know a lot of people who went to college and it took some of them 5 years or more to get their degree even though they made excellent grades. People switch schools, take semesters off to make money to pay for their tuition and car notes. Nothing wrong with that. Palin did the same thing and has done good with her life. To ridicule people who went to college longer than others is quite frankly immature and petty.

Penrose Acadamy ?

That is kinda like Harvard Law School isn't it?

... Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue ...

The OP is probably right that Bristol takes after mommy and will quit. After all, the trash doesn't fall far from the trailer.

BUT, I'm not criticizing her for going to a trade school cuz as we all know, some just aren't smart enough to get through college or university.

THREE FRIKKEN YEARS to get through beauty school?

Jeeeezus.

She's gotta be brain dead.

OTOH, that's a hell of a lot more than $arah has managed to accomplish.

#WHITETRASH
I know a lot of people who went to college and it took some of them 5 years or more to get their degree even though they made excellent grades. People switch schools, take semesters off to make money to pay for their tuition and car notes. Nothing wrong with that. Palin did the same thing and has done good with her life. To ridicule people who went to college longer than others is quite frankly immature and petty.

Umm...she went through four schools just to find one that would let her graduate.

CaféAuLait;8905100 said:

Who is that whory looing one on the right side?

"whory"

Why do you refer to her as a whore?

Read rw comments above about $arah and Bristol.

That's what they think of them.

That's all the right has ever thought about $arah. That's why she couldn't get elected. they want to screw her but even her big fans knows she's an idiot and a quitter.

And a fish wife.

#WHITETRASH

Umm...she went through four schools just to find one that would let her graduate.

Well now, in $arah's defense, that one did have those icky Asians so she couldn't be expected to go back there. And, that other one had creepy black students so that one was out.

$he had good reasons for every single time she quit a school or job.

Like, getting caught.

===============

This country needs $arah. She gives us all a good laugh and if we're really lucky, she'll run for office again. She won't of course, because that's too much like real work, but we can always hope.

Forum List

Back