Beautiful Bristol Palin Graduates From Penrose Acadamy In Scottsdale AZ. (Congrats)

What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

Good looking girls.

Yeah Gravity, I'm pretty sure we know what's on your mind! I'm not condemning you, just commenting. :lol:

Whether they're too young or old trailer trash like $arah, they all want to fuck them but not near enough of them voted for them.

What does that tell us .................?

:badgrin:

What a good night tonight it was for Bristol Palin to graduate in a profession she currently wants to pursue. I believe everyone should utilize the American dream that each and everyone of us is blessed with when the opportunity comes in any aspect of our lives. We should always recognize it when it is available and take the initiative to pursue it as God allows us too. I have to say................the Palin girls are turning out to be fine individuals. We should be proud of anyone who achieves any success they strive for in the United States.

Gov. Palin: We?re so proud that Bristol has Graduated from Penrose Academy

Palins-AZ-Willow-Graduation.jpg

Good looking girls.

Yeah Gravity, I'm pretty sure we know what's on your mind! I'm not condemning you, just commenting. :lol:

:eusa_angel:

after reading all 91 notes, i find it so very hard to believe the left hold so much HATE for the Palins.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooooooh the outrage !!! i can see it coming already. :lmao:

I'm no fan of Obama, or Palin for that matter, that being said...

You're a fucking pig.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooooh ! darn it all to heck and back, i am so huuurrrrtttttt by you liberfucktards...., please forgive me.......... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... :lmao: ......... :lmao: ....... .

Sure, that's why you are stupid and a whore?

Negged.

So listen OP.... interesting quotes in your sig line these days. Don't suppose you have a ... what is that called ... a source, do you?

:eusa_whistle:

Sooo...... nothin' yet huh?
impatient.gif

I'm sure it's out there somewhere -- I mean you're a guy who knows an affair never took place, surely you have a source for this. I just wonder why the entire internet doesn't have one but you do. C'mon, hook a brother up.

Well --- another day, another non-response to the question.

Conclusion: Bogus.

Forum List

Back