Beautiful photo/story, 2 dads w/newborn son

they are determined to shove this down our throats

but remember, stay out of their bedrooms but not their hospital rooms
[MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION]

ya know ... I'm thinking that a happy family like the op photo aren't likely to want a cranky old trailer trash broad, waving her government cheese and screeching about wanting something shoved down her throat.

I could be wrong but that's my take on it.

ya know ... I'm thinking that a happy family like the op photo aren't likely to want a cranky old trailer trash broad, waving her government cheese and screeching about wanting something shoved down her throat.

That wasn't their hospital room. It was the mother of the baby's hospital room. That baby will grow up not even having a perspective at all of what a mother is to him. And that picture in this OP? Viscerally revolting. Keep up the good work. Makes my job easier.

That wasn't their hospital room. It was the mother of the baby's hospital room. That baby will grow up not even having a perspective at all of what a mother is to him. And that picture in this OP? Viscerally revolting. Keep up the good work. Makes my job easier.

You're as sad and sick is Stephanie.

And, like her, you're making crap up out of whole cloth.

Get a frikken life and MYOB.

Right or wrong, the kid will get some stick at school.
He's very likely to grow up being bullied every day, leading to a miserable life for years to come.
It might well be wrong, but it's still likely to happen, so I have to come down against this silly idea.

Right or wrong, the kid will get some stick at school.
He's very likely to grow up being bullied every day, leading to a miserable life for years to come.
It might well be wrong, but it's still likely to happen, so I have to come down against this silly idea.

When you were growing up that might have been true. Fortunately the generation in which that child will grow up is more enlightened than yours. They don't consider being raised by gay parents to be any different to having mixed race or immigrant parents.

So no, the future you are predicting is based upon misinformation.

This is one of the proper alternatives to abortion.

Why murder a child when a two loving parents are willing to raise the child?

WTF are you talking about? The lady was a surrogate, meaning she meant to get knocked up. And even so, being raised in a traditional family enviroment is what is best for children, period. It's worked for us quite well since humanity began, there is no reason why homosexual couples should get first tier adoption status, if at all.

There is no crisis of few infertile couples wishing to adopt, infact there is a loooooong waiting list as far as adoption goes.

If it's a sibling or something, sure...other than that, as long as there is a straight couple than can take the kids, there really is no other reason other than to reproduce through molestation when it comes to gay marriage. And you dupes that just want to look like nice guys are willing to chance a wave of sexual abuse on an entire generation of adopted children....acting like defending a perversion like it's some good thing, claiming it's the equivelant of the black civil rights movement...self righteous pat-yerself-on-the-back-ers. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
Oh we can and will do something about it faggot. All in due time.
h32E5D5A7

What are you going to do?

....Says the guy who looks like he's a male prostitute trolling for johns in his avatar.
Keep your fantasies to yourself.
Not to mention can't even spell "word" correctly.
oh, making a spelling error? At least my argument wasn't complete trash.
You people are a walking self-holocaust, you carry more diseases & spread the AIDS virus on the daily, so don't come at us with your self righteous bullcrap, faggot.
Ha ha ha ha ha :rofl:

All you can do is make bigoted prejudiced remarks. Thanks, that means you know you don't have an argument.

WTF are you talking about? The lady was a surrogate, meaning she meant to get knocked up. And even so, being raised in a traditional family enviroment is what is best for children, period. It's worked for us quite well since humanity began, there is no reason why homosexual couples should get first tier adoption status, if at all.

There is no crisis of few infertile couples wishing to adopt, infact there is a loooooong waiting list as far as adoption goes.

If it's a sibling or something, sure...other than that, as long as there is a straight couple than can take the kids, there really is no other reason other than to reproduce through molestation when it comes to gay marriage. And you dupes that just want to look like nice guys are willing to chance a wave of sexual abuse on an entire generation of adopted children....acting like defending a perversion like it's some good thing, claiming it's the equivelant of the black civil rights movement...self righteous pat-yerself-on-the-back-ers. You should be ashamed of yourself.
All you have is this lie you have told yourself that homosexuals abuse children. You don't have any support for it.

All it is is you denying the truth to justify your prejudice.

Cluck some more about it, you aren't making the compelling case you think you are.

Yes, she was their surrogate.
No, they did not get "first tier status".

Children have been raised by other than so called "traditional" environments since time began.

The rest of your post is untrue, an outgrowth of your own mental illness.

You and your fudge packer buddies will never be the majority of anything except AID'S cases. .. :cool:

You and your camel fucking buddies will never be the majority of anything except suicide bombers. :eusa_whistle:

Until Sunni "man", I've believed about muslims the same as I believe about other groups - that there are good and bad, that they're not all ignorant and backward and vile ugly people. Maybe its just the men. Maybe the women aren't as vile and nasty as Sunni "man". One thing for sure, Sunni "man" is a waste of skin and I think its likely all male muslims are as well.

Yes, Luddly, keep fighting for equal rights - except for the people your bigoted stupidity allows you to hate.

What a fucking idiot.

You and your camel fucking buddies will never be the majority of anything except suicide bombers. :eusa_whistle:

Until Sunni "man", I've believed about muslims the same as I believe about other groups - that there are good and bad, that they're not all ignorant and backward and vile ugly people. Maybe its just the men. Maybe the women aren't as vile and nasty as Sunni "man". One thing for sure, Sunni "man" is a waste of skin and I think its likely all male muslims are as well.

Yes, Luddly, keep fighting for equal rights - except for the people your bigoted stupidity allows you to hate.

What a fucking idiot.
Accusing people of hatred, and then calling them idiots? Doesn't sound like the response of somebody that made a good case.

All you have is this lie you have told yourself that homosexuals abuse children. You don't have any support for it.

Cluck some more about it, you aren't making the compelling case you think you are.
Hey Lockejaw, has he successfully diverted the topic away from gays' obvious inappropriate exposure of children to sex acts as a matter of pride and turned it around to make it a diversion yet?

If you want to refocus him, remind him that heteros don't parade sex acts in public, soberly, as a matter of "pride" as a subcultural value: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-forced-to-adopt-orphans-to-these-people.html

Seriously though, muslims are shit people. Also, I support gay rights completely, but settle the fuck down with your corny ass "beautiful photo" bullshit, you fucking dork.

Hey Lockejaw, has he successfully diverted the topic away from gays' obvious inappropriate exposure of children to sex acts as a matter of pride and turned it around to make it a diversion yet?
If all you can do is bitch about a parade, you haven't an argument.

If you want to refocus him, remind him that heteros don't parade sex acts in public, soberly, as a matter of "pride" as a subcultural value: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-forced-to-adopt-orphans-to-these-people.html
Yes they do. Ever been to mardi gras?

Seriously though, muslims are shit people. Also, I support gay rights completely, but settle the fuck down with your corny ass "beautiful photo" bullshit, you fucking dork.
Thank you, I rather agree. Taking a personal moment and making it public is rather strange.
if they had simply taken a respectable family photo it would be better.

You can always expect the nutty from the luddy

if he isn't posting on people wearing fur, as he calls it..the SLAUGHTER OF animals

you get these post...two tattooed men holding a damn baby so we need to SWOON

senile maybe?

Last edited:

Just how obtuse does someone have to be to ignore the blatant hetero sexual innuendo that is promoted by advertising everything from clothes to cars to candies?

Heteros don't need a parade because they are surrounded by sex 24*7. But if a gay couple walks down the street holding hands or dares to kiss in public that is an "inappropriate exposure of children to sex acts"?

Men and women on beaches wearing thongs all summer long isn't inappropriate but a gay couple holding their newborn is "inappropriate exposure of children"?

Just how obtuse does someone have to be to ignore the blatant hetero sexual innuendo that is promoted by advertising everything from clothes to cars to candies?

Heteros don't need a parade because they are surrounded by sex 24*7. But if a gay couple walks down the street holding hands or dares to kiss in public that is an "inappropriate exposure of children to sex acts"?

Men and women on beaches wearing thongs all summer long isn't inappropriate but a gay couple holding their newborn is "inappropriate exposure of children"?
Well the heterosexuals are permitted to do it because they are favorable by people like silhouette.

Forum List

Back