Beautiful photo/story, 2 dads w/newborn son

We aren't talking about abortion at the moment, Jake. We are talking about gay adoption & what might result from normalizing it.

You've got to be a complete dupe to claim it's unjustified to have a concern that children will be molested by homos who adopt them, especially when groups like NAMBLA are around. Are you really that stupid?

I adopted my daughter....you are calling me a molester you know.

We aren't talking about abortion at the moment, Jake. We are talking about gay adoption & what might result from normalizing it.

You've got to be a complete dupe to claim it's unjustified to have a concern that children will be molested by homos who adopt them, especially when groups like NAMBLA are around. Are you really that stupid?

Well since lock blames all homosexuals for molesting children, we can blame heterosexuals for all abortions.

If you are a child molester, he killed 10 times the people Hitler did.

I mean, how often are gay, people in planned parenthood at 14 because they thought of they were on top of wouldn't cause pregnancy?

Last edited:
In the end, Most people do not like this movement of messing with nature. Most folks have a problem with this for that very reason.

I wish the kid well, hope his life is as normal as he can expect from being a social experiment for selfish sodomites.

What is your excuse for turning out be to abnormal?

You and your fudge packer buddies will never be the majority of anything except AID'S cases. .. :cool:

You and your camel fucking buddies will never be the majority of anything except suicide bombers. :eusa_whistle:

Until Sunni "man", I've believed about muslims the same as I believe about other groups - that there are good and bad, that they're not all ignorant and backward and vile ugly people. Maybe its just the men. Maybe the women aren't as vile and nasty as Sunni "man". One thing for sure, Sunni "man" is a waste of skin and I think its likely all male muslims are as well.

Holy shit !!!!!!! :eek:

An American liberal actually said this:

One thing for sure, Sunni "man" is a waste of skin and I think its likely all male muslims are as well.

"ALL" Muslim males !!!!!!!

Anyone ever see anything like this out on the vast internets ?

I mean we're used to a daily barrage of this kind of talk from liberals about Christians, but about Muslims !!!!!?

Wow ! Wow ! Wow !

Surely they must be donning parkas in hell today !

they are determined to shove this down our throats

but remember, stay out of their bedrooms but not their hospital rooms

You and your fudge packer buddies will never be the majority of anything except AID'S cases. .. :cool:

You and your camel fucking buddies will never be the majority of anything except suicide bombers. :eusa_whistle:

Until Sunni "man", I've believed about muslims the same as I believe about other groups - that there are good and bad, that they're not all ignorant and backward and vile ugly people. Maybe its just the men. Maybe the women aren't as vile and nasty as Sunni "man". One thing for sure, Sunni "man" is a waste of skin and I think its likely all male muslims are as well.

Sunni man is not the norm for all Muslims. His homophobia is identical to that of Lockejaw and every other Christian fundamentalist. It is an extreme religious position that is held by only those fringe segments who adhere to a "strict constructionist" interpretation of their holy texts.

The majority of Muslims are just normal average people who just want to be left alone to get on with their lives. This applies to both males and females.

So please don't allow the homophobia of a single fringe believer taint your understanding of all Muslims any more than you would allow the Christian homophobes in here to convince you that all Christian males are a "waste of skin".

Well since lock blames all homosexuals for molesting children, we can blame heterosexuals for all abortions.

I mean, how often are gay, people in planned parenthood at 14 because they thought of they were on top of wouldn't cause pregnancy?

Quick! A strawman...STAT!

CHILDREN LIVING IN THE HOUSE OF SEXUAL PERVERTS IS ""EXTREAM CHILD ABUSE"" this is sin,this is evil!!!

I just want to thank the OP again for that photo. It is one of the most compelling visceral images I've seen yet for the struggle of normal people to preserve traditional/normal man/woman father/mother marriage. For the children.

Just....viscerally repulsive to look at. I literally can't gaze at it for more than a few seconds and I have to look away. Every eye that looks at it who is still sane says "this is wrong. This is flat-out wrong"

strawman!

you-keep-using-that-word1.jpg

How did I misrepresent your argument.

"this is wrong. This is flat-out wrong"
Than don't do it. Nobody is making you.

Although I don't put it past you to make believe some sexual fiction and apply to it. Come on, then blame the people in the picture for making you think of that. ::lol:

OK, I won't do it. I won't allow newborn infants to go to perverted homes where the "parents" are not man and woman. Good advice!

How did I misrepresent your argument.

Heteros don't hold "abortion pride parades" down main street, sober and anticipating children to be in attendance as they gyrate and promote their procedures and techniques. Abortion is something this country is not proud of; indeed no person is proud of at all. At best it is a necessary evil. Doing sex acts in front of kids down main street is an un-necessary evil...and one y'all are proud of.

they are determined to shove this down our throats

but remember, stay out of their bedrooms but not their hospital rooms

yeah, two guys adopting a baby that you likely don't want is some how shoving it down your throat.

Never miss a chance to play the victim card.

Poor little cry baby had to read the title read the op and respond because thegays made you...waa waa waa

OK, I won't do it. I won't allow newborn infants to go to perverted homes where the "parents" are not man and woman. Good advice!
You won't allow it? You can't do shit.

Heteros don't hold "abortion pride parades" down main street, sober and anticipating children to be in attendance as they gyrate and promote their procedures and techniques.
So the parade is what sticks in your craw, and there they give children techniques? Explain that.

Abortion is something this country is not proud of; indeed no person is proud of at all. At best it is a necessary evil. Doing sex acts in front of kids down main street is an un-necessary evil...and one y'all are proud of.
That holocaust is a necessary evil? And you hold gay people reasonable for (in you mind only) doing sex acts in the street, as horrible people to this made up accusation and you murder 54 million of them in the womb? Wow, they might see a bare chested man walking down the street, those gays, they are awful, let's kill ten million babies.

Btw, me saying heterosexuals kill 54 million babiesisn't a straw man. Look that weird up, you comeoff ignorantwhen you use it incorrectly.

Last edited:
"Btw, me saying heterosexuals kill 54 million babiesisn't a straw man. Look that weird up, you comeoff ignorantwhen you use it incorrectly."

....Says the guy who looks like he's a male prostitute trolling for johns in his avatar.
Not to mention can't even spell "word" correctly.
You people are a walking self-holocaust, you carry more diseases & spread the AIDS virus on the daily, so don't come at us with your self righteous bullcrap, faggot.

Last edited:

Sunni man is not the norm for all Muslims. His homophobia is identical to that of Lockejaw and every other Christian fundamentalist. It is an extreme religious position that is held by only those fringe segments who adhere to a "strict constructionist" interpretation of their holy texts.

The majority of Muslims are just normal average people who just want to be left alone to get on with their lives. This applies to both males and females.

So please don't allow the homophobia of a single fringe believer taint your understanding of all Muslims any more than you would allow the Christian homophobes in here to convince you that all Christian males are a "waste of skin".

[MENTION=42916]Derideo_Te[/MENTION]

I know you're right and I apologize to the normal Muslims here. My post is exactly why I don't read the sicko's posts here.

Forum List

Back