Beautiful Pictures of the places you love ~ Share

We live in Silicon Valley and our homes have 10x the price since we bought it, but the trade off is bad traffic, smog, and noise from the freeway since netflix tore everything down. Plus there is new rich here , major freaking plastic surgery snobs.
I don't want to sound like a snob, but my neighbor is getting $7000.00 + renting her home..
My husband and I have talked about renting and traveling but , I love the set up that we have here.
Shit, I wish we talked sooner. I spent some time last year in Cupertino, Sunnyvale area last year. The neighbor's house where I was visiting, an old not well maintained one with a small corner lot was sold for a million bucks. The house was built in the sixties. Property prices are way too high over there.

Do you know where Los Gatos is? My $400.00 home bought in 1991 is 2.5 million...now.
I lived in Cupertino in 1978 and my rent was $250.00 a month for a studio, it is now over a thousand a month..but then again I was making $2.50 and hour plus tips back then.

Were you here in the summer, it is hot..I hate that now. I want to move but it is too much work..maybe rent it as a furnished home..ummmmmmm thinking.

Wow, small world. I used to rent an apartment that was two blocks down from the Winchester House.

san-franc.jpg
I spent most of My teenage years fishing in and out of the gate with My dad.

2290f0a44b62__1274426674000.jpeg
20170211_132037.jpg
Pictures from same campsite.
Voyageurs National Park, MN
Lake Namaken roughly 20 miles in from boat landing. Most of park only accessible by boat or snowmobile.

65 mile chain of lakes along Canadian border on west edge of BWCA.

Rosslyn Chapel, Scotland:

48013915991_d72b8aa2ac_o.jpg

Photography normally isn't permitted inside the chapel, but I wrote asking for an accommodation and they obliged, allowing my daughter and I access for a full hour before opening to the public:

48013931733_1d158b02e4_o.jpg

Forum List

Back