Beauty and Race/Ethnicity

Not true. They create what they want to sell then they push it.

Bullshit. :thup:

The only reason you brush your teeth everyday is because of marketing. Thats why the call it marketing. They influence decisions and what you think is beautiful. Black women are some of the most beautiful women on earth. Once you stop subscribing to the White standard of beauty you can see clearly. There is a reason white men were losing their minds over their slave women (without make up) and leaving their wives alone while they raped the slave women.

:cuckoo:

Bullshit. :thup:

The only reason you brush your teeth everyday is because of marketing. Thats why the call it marketing. They influence decisions and what you think is beautiful. Black women are some of the most beautiful women on earth. Once you stop subscribing to the White standard of beauty you can see clearly. There is a reason white men were losing their minds over their slave women (without make up) and leaving their wives alone while they raped the slave women.

Retards like you are amusing. Read the story of how Pepsodent became a household name and why people did not brush their teeth everyday until a commercial got them hooked into the habit. It was so bad the military said it was a national security issue. I suggest reading the Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

The Ad That Created A Habit! | buildingpharmabrands

Can you imagine that people in a wealthy, prosperous nation like America were hardly brushing their teeth over a hundred years ago, say in the early 1900s? And that the US Army officials were saying that poor dental hygiene was a national security risk when they found that so many recruits had rotting teeth when the government started drafting men for World War I?

Retards like you are amusing. Read the story of how Pepsodent became a household name and why people did not brush their teeth everyday until a commercial got them hooked into the habit. It was so bad the military said it was a national security issue. I suggest reading the Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg

Can you imagine that people in a wealthy, prosperous nation like America were hardly brushing their teeth over a hundred years ago, say in the early 1900s? And that the US Army officials were saying that poor dental hygiene was a national security risk when they found that so many recruits had rotting teeth when the government started drafting men for World War I?

for the love of jesus h christ, please do no brush or floss your simian teeth

for the love of jesus h christ, please do no brush or floss your simian teeth

I dont want teeth like you so I most definitely will be brushing them.

Last edited:
Mass media can influence behavior, but I don't buy the argument that it can materially influence what I, you, or anyone else thinks is beautiful.

Ever hear the phrase, beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Aclepsis and reconmark only listen to Justin Beiber, One Direction and Katy Perry, because that is what mass media tells them they're supposed to like.

Does that sound about right to you two dummies? :lol:

I thought people did different thigns with their hair...just for a change.

I straighten my hair sometimes.... just because.

I lead a sheltered life...

Forum List

Back