becareful come November

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
I know a lot of people on the right are predicting that the midterms are going to suck for Obama and the Democrats. The point to obamacare being a failure as one of the main points.
Well:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gops-latest-anti-obamacare-talking-213658327.html

Last week, the Republican-led House Committee on Energy and Commerce released information claiming only 67% of enrollees in insurance exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act made their first premium payment

WellPoint said the number of customers who paid their premiums by the deadline was 90%. For Aetna, it was in the "low-to-mid 80s range." Health Care Service Corp. said their number was at least 83%.

The point being that in todays world we live in a fast food style age of media and politics. Now now now now now is the motto, and if something doesnt achieve success within a week its doomed as a failure.

The right really has a problem with this. Obamacare is still evolving and thus while it may still crash and burn. the signs are pointing that way that it may not in the end.

So lets pretend the right wins November but Obamacare takes off and is mostly accepted as working, and people like it. Will the GOP repeal it? i wouldnt count on it if people are saying its fine.

So then 2016 rolls around and Obamacare is humming a long quite fine. This will create a huge problem for the GOP and its party.

Of course 2016 is ways away and a lot could happen between now and then, but it can be fun to speculate as an exercise.

obamacare will only work in the Enchanted Forest. The more people forced into it and experience it the more the program is disliked.

obamacare will only work in the Enchanted Forest. The more people forced into it and experience it the more the program is disliked.

sure lets ignore the article posted for this waste.

Maybe i should have added bengazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fell asleep in my own thread...

I know a lot of people on the right are predicting that the midterms are going to suck for Obama and the Democrats. The point to obamacare being a failure as one of the main points.
Well:

Last week, the Republican-led House Committee on Energy and Commerce released information claiming only 67% of enrollees in insurance exchanges established by the Affordable Care Act made their first premium payment

WellPoint said the number of customers who paid their premiums by the deadline was 90%. For Aetna, it was in the "low-to-mid 80s range." Health Care Service Corp. said their number was at least 83%.

The point being that in todays world we live in a fast food style age of media and politics. Now now now now now is the motto, and if something doesnt achieve success within a week its doomed as a failure.

The right really has a problem with this. Obamacare is still evolving and thus while it may still crash and burn. the signs are pointing that way that it may not in the end.

So lets pretend the right wins November but Obamacare takes off and is mostly accepted as working, and people like it. Will the GOP repeal it? i wouldnt count on it if people are saying its fine.

So then 2016 rolls around and Obamacare is humming a long quite fine. This will create a huge problem for the GOP and its party.

Of course 2016 is ways away and a lot could happen between now and then, but it can be fun to speculate as an exercise.

Bullshit rhetoric in defense of the ironically named "affordable health care" notwithstanding, the fact of the matter is that democrats are running like rats from a sinking ship. As usual the democrats underestimate the intelligence of the American people. The media can ignore the mess and even defend Hussein but Americans are going to kick the shit out of the freaking cowards who voted for the mess of Obama-care.

Maybe i should have added bengazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The article is pure What If. Deal with what we know which is even people who wanted obamacare are unhappy with it once they experience it. In order to cover up the number of doctors signed up, the evil regime is listing doctors who refused to agree. The patients don't know that until they have to pay the bill. How satisfied do you think the public will be with that?

Oh goodie, whitehall came in and added nothing as usual. I understand 80+% paying their payments means its a failure in your eyes, but then again who gives a shit about your bias opinion.

Well:

Yawn. Is it over yet? Not the election, you're abject stupidity.

The article is pure What If. Deal with what we know which is even people who wanted obamacare are unhappy with it once they experience it. In order to cover up the number of doctors signed up, the evil regime is listing doctors who refused to agree. The patients don't know that until they have to pay the bill. How satisfied do you think the public will be with that?

um no the article is facts you moron. paying are paying their premiums which was a concern for people. A test to see if Obamacare would stay afloat. So that either means they are paying it regardless or the payments are not as bad as some made to believe.

Not sure why i am bothering, you are just trolling

um no the article is facts you moron. paying are paying their premiums which was a concern for people. A test to see if Obamacare would stay afloat. So that either means they are paying it regardless or the payments are not as bad as some made to believe.

Not sure why i am bothering, you are just trolling

There are no facts presented. You dont know what a fact is.
The fact is we have no idea how many people signed up for Obamacare. We don't know how many paid. We have some indication the sign up rate among 18-36 year olds is about 28%, while the magic number to make it work was 40%.

We also know every scheme similar to OBamacare failed after it was enacted. Only a moron does the same thing over and over hoping for a different outcome.

i did....

Thanks for being just as dumb as the others who claim to know the future.

never claimed i knew it...Jesus is reading really that hard for you people? I mean i know Rabbi is stupid beyond pale, but i figured a little....wait no i didnt...

What is the fucking point of your thread then? No one knows what the elections will be like, not you, not rabbi, not me, not your trolling ass link. You're being just as stupid as the people you're bitching about. Man the fuck up and stop.

Thanks for being just as dumb as the others who claim to know the future.

never claimed i knew it...Jesus is reading really that hard for you people? I mean i know Rabbi is stupid beyond pale, but i figured a little....wait no i didnt...

What is the fucking point of your thread then? No one knows what the elections will be like, not you, not rabbi, not me, not your trolling ass link. You're being just as stupid as the people you're bitching about. Man the fuck up and stop.

so saying i am speculating for the fun of it and somehow you think i am predicting or something? not really sure what you are getting at here since im not doing what you are claiming.

Forum List

Back