🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Because Black Lives Matter:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Black man who gunned down Kentucky trooper taken out of his misery. The black lives matter movement is a fucking joke. It doesn't take into account that a majority of crimes are committed by yes, BLACKS. So it would be natural for cops to profile blacks. It's like profiling young Middle Eastern Muslim men at airports. DUH.

I am not a racist. In fact I have many black friends who I would trust more than whites. I have found that blacks are more honorable and loyal as friends than whites. Black lives matter movement however is racist, and wants to enable and legitimize the rampant criminal behavior among the black community.

Man Suspected of Gunning Down Trooper Shot, Killed

The thug who killed this cop....was not from Kentucky. He was from damn FERGUSON and driving through KY. His Facebook page had anti cop shit on it. And he got his chance.

The BLM movement is getting what it deserves. No one trusts them, and they arent winning anyone over. Many people consider it a terrorist organization, and rightly so.

Don't worry, Obama's gonna clean this up.

Notice Obama the snake never sticks his head out of the "bush" in these types of incidents when he can't incite racial riots and cause cities to burn down.

Man treated in a hospital grabs officer's gun, kills him
Published October 18, 2015
Associated Press

ST. CLOUD, Minn. – A suspect in a domestic incident who was being treated at a Minnesota hospital grabbed a gun from a sheriff's deputy and killed the officer early Sunday, prompting hospital security officers to subdue the suspect with a stun gun, authorities said.
Man treated in a hospital grabs officer's gun, kills him

[QUOTE="Luddly Neddite, post: 12309876, member: 32558"]Black lives DO matter.[/QUOTE]

ONLY, if they are decent human beings with an education work diligently, be good parents and raise their children to be like themselves and many other "COLORED" families who do NOT need the daily helicopter Gvmt. hovering over their every wish and desire.

Randall Flagg is one those decent family men who respect his wife and family..., BTW, where is Randall??

Forum List

Back