Because Drinking And Guns Soooo Goes Together...

I would say that there are more assholes killing cops in places with restrictive gun laws, than there are in places without.

That's what you want to believe so, to you, and other reactionary, low info nutters, it's fact.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's guns-everywhere-Georgia. Not surprising the nutters are murdering cops. Next we will hear they get off on a stand your ground defense.

We re. Are being a backward third world, ruled by whomever has the most ammo.

Gun free zones kill more people than were guns are welcome.

Waffle House isn't a bar. That law is completely irrelevant to what happened here.

no. but you had a table full of drunks with guns in a public place.

or is there a difference between drunk racist losers in bars and drunk racist losers sitting in a waffle house?

So what was supposed to have happened, Jillian?

I'm still waiting for jullian to give me the numbers of Georgia vs chicago shootings.

keep on waiting for "julian".

and then let us know when you stop with the non sequiturs because you're too stupid to discuss the actual issue.

but first why don't you teach the illiterate you're defending that redneck drunks and guns don't mix.

I believe you've been asked multiple times now what this law has to do with what happened. Where is your evidence that this happened because of the passage of this law?

I'm still waiting for jullian to give me the numbers of Georgia vs chicago shootings.

and then let us know when you stop with the non sequiturs because you're too stupid to discuss the actual issue.

but first why don't you teach the illiterate you're defending that redneck drunks and guns don't mix.

I believe you've been asked multiple times now what this law has to do with what happened. Where is your evidence that this happened because of the passage of this law?

She doesn't do evidence nor facts.

I like the way my state does it. Florida prohibits carrying a weapon into a place whose primary purpose is serving alcoholic beverages. This means that you can carry into a liquor store since they sell liquor but don't serve it. If you go into a building which has both a restaurant and a bar you can go into the restaurant and even order a drink with your meal since the primary purpose of the restaurant is to serve food, not alcohol. However, if you go into the bar to have a plain coke you could end up in jail.

The combination of guns and alcohol makes as much sense as drinking and driving. Any state that allows people to carry their guns into a bar is asking for trouble.

I have concealed-carried for decades and I strongly support gun rights, but allowing guns in bars is wrong. Period.

I'm not sure what point you think you're making, but no one's going to advocate anything less than throwing their asses in jail and leaving them there. Probably most of the conservatives will advocate the death penalty.

They killed a cop - IN GEORGIA.

They WILL get the needle - and fast.

and at least a percentage will be all for the same anti-cop, pro militia, violent overthrow of government positions that these two took.

interestingly, the guy was a felon already and not lawfully able to have a gun... but because you can sell/buy privately with impunity, he was able to get himself armed.

i think we should all be able to agree that no one should be able to sell a gun to a felon.

I'm not sure what point you think you're making, but no one's going to advocate anything less than throwing their asses in jail and leaving them there. Probably most of the conservatives will advocate the death penalty.

They killed a cop - IN GEORGIA.

They WILL get the needle - and fast.

and at least a percentage will be all for the same anti-cop, pro militia, violent overthrow of government positions that these two took.

interestingly, the guy was a felon already and not lawfully able to have a gun... but because you can sell/buy privately with impunity, he was able to get himself armed.

i think we should all be able to agree that no one should be able to sell a gun to a felon.

Well except that background checks don't actually weed out all the bad people and simply inconvenience for no reason private sales. Where are those stats you claimed, how about a back up with a link?

the law as it is emboldens the dangerous, the bullies and the scum

how's that cookie?

and i wasn't asked by the loon... he asked someone named "julian". i have no clue who that is.

how's that cookie?

and i wasn't asked by the loon... he asked someone named "julian". i have no clue who that is.

As usual, making shit up and then when asked to explain claiming ignorance? Tell me does that work when you screw over a client?

how's that cookie?

i bet DTMB thought he had a point. :lol:

how's that cookie?

As usual, making shit up and then when asked to explain claiming ignorance?

Tell me does that work when you screw over a client?

how low can you go? :eusa_hand:

how's that cookie?

As usual, making shit up and then when asked to explain claiming ignorance?

Tell me does that work when you screw over a client?

how low can you go? :eusa_hand:

Low? She is a lawyer and does not EVER source her claims. She never links to support of her supposed points and then claims ignorance when confronted. If she is this bad on this forum what does that say about her work ethic?

No shit Dick Tracey. Life, liberty and process can be taken ... with ... due process of law. Government has every right to restrict a felon from having a gun. The problem is that you want to do it in a way that doesn't affect felons, and then you don't really want to do anything about the felon trying to buy a gun except deny the purchase so he can go to the next opportunity. You're zero for two.

The combination of guns and alcohol makes as much sense as drinking and driving. Any state that allows people to carry their guns into a bar is asking for trouble.

I have concealed-carried for decades and I strongly support gun rights, but allowing guns in bars is wrong. Period.

44 states allow it. Where is all the trouble you speak of?

how's that cookie?

So it is your position that this would not have happened had Deal not signed legislation allowing concealed carry into bars despite the fact this shooting had nothing to do with a bar?

how's that cookie?

i bet DTMB thought he had a point. :lol:

Oh, I do. It's the OP who I'm not sure actually has one.

I like the way my state does it. Florida prohibits carrying a weapon into a place whose primary purpose is serving alcoholic beverages. This means that you can carry into a liquor store since they sell liquor but don't serve it. If you go into a building which has both a restaurant and a bar you can go into the restaurant and even order a drink with your meal since the primary purpose of the restaurant is to serve food, not alcohol. However, if you go into the bar to have a plain coke you could end up in jail.

Any state that allows people to drive their vehicles to a bar is asking for trouble.

It's guns-everywhere-Georgia. Not surprising the nutters are murdering cops. Next we will hear they get off on a stand your ground defense.

We re. Are being a backward third world, ruled by whomever has the most ammo.

Wow! I was unaware that you could get an iPhone in the free Obama phone program. Congrats!

Forum List

Back