Because Drinking And Guns Soooo Goes Together...

The Governor of Georgia recently signed a law allowing people to carry guns anywhere they wish, including in bars. The Governor flaunted this law.

There were a few topics here about it. Like this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/351179-death-makes-a-deal-with-the-governor-of-georgia.html

Thus it was given the nickname the "Guns Everywhere" law, and it was predicted events like this would follow.

I believe that is the point being made in the OP.

Waffle House isn't a bar. That law is completely irrelevant to what happened here.

no. but you had a table full of drunks with guns in a public place.

or is there a difference between drunk racist losers in bars and drunk racist losers sitting in a waffle house?

and is there a difference between the presence of drunk racist losers in Georgia now as opposed to before the law? You know, the question you keep evading?

The Governor of Georgia recently signed a law allowing people to carry guns anywhere they wish, including in bars. The Governor flaunted this law.

There were a few topics here about it. Like this one: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/351179-death-makes-a-deal-with-the-governor-of-georgia.html

Thus it was given the nickname the "Guns Everywhere" law, and it was predicted events like this would follow.

Waffle House isn't a bar. That law is completely irrelevant to what happened here.

Waffle house fills up when the bars close.

And the effect of the law in that scenario with the gun in their car is zero

I hope the family of the slain officer sues the state and its governor.

Then the Newtown victims families can sue Connecticut for making sure no one could defend themselves, the Washington Navy Yard victims can sue the DC government, the Aurora theater victims families can sue Colorado.

OK, I'm game, let's do it. All the family has to do is show there weren't drunk, armed rednecks before this and they're good. That may be difficult since Georgia was full of drunk, armed rednecks...

There's always been drunk, armed rednecks but even they have become inured to the weekly reports of mass killings. Single murders aren't even reported as news anymore. Used to be shocking stuff.

Remember when Capote's "In Cold Blood" came out in the 1960s? People were floored that some random farm family in the middle of Kansas were all murdered, shot to death, for seemingly nothing.

You're delusional. First of all, murders are way down. And second of all, multiple murders are plastered as never before by the media. WTF are you talking about?

Methinks drunk racists would have found other means to kill the officer in the absence of guns.

The incidences of deaths due to drunk driving far exceed those from "drunk shooting".

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

no. but you had a table full of drunks with guns in a public place.

or is there a difference between drunk racist losers in bars and drunk racist losers sitting in a waffle house?

Are you under the impression they will be given a parade and the key to the city?

I'm still waiting for jullian to give me the numbers of Georgia vs chicago shootings.

keep on waiting for "julian".

and then let us know when you stop with the non sequiturs because you're too stupid to discuss the actual issue.

but first why don't you teach the illiterate you're defending that redneck drunks and guns don't mix.

Last edited:
do you even know how to formulate a thought?

Why? Are you trying to learn how from someone who actually can form a thought?

Cuz that would be unexpectedly refreshing coming from you.

more refreshing from you. but good to low you're still a nasty witch.

Something you just might comprehend:

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

Although in your case, one should substitute a "b" for the "w".

How many people get drunk each night in the US? How many of them kill Cops? Only in the bigoted minds of pop-culture educated low information lefties does "drinking and guns go together".

I'm still waiting for jullian to give me the numbers of Georgia vs chicago shootings.

keep on waiting for "julian".

and then let us know when you stop with the non sequiturs because you're too stupid to discuss the actual issue.

but first why don't you teach the illiterate you're defending that redneck drunks and guns don't mix.

Your trying to state that lax gun laws are bad, which they aren't. There are stupid people everywhere. Also in Chicago which have strict gun laws and have many more shootings, but that's just drunk ******* causing those killings, so you will over look that. Right.

I would say that there are more assholes killing cops in places with restrictive gun laws, than there are in places without.

It's guns-everywhere-Georgia. Not surprising the nutters are murdering cops. Next we will hear they get off on a stand your ground defense.

We re. Are being a backward third world, ruled by whomever has the most ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back