Been Out for a Few So, have repubs just started questioning if Treason is really a bad thing yet?

Oooh, we have a swing and a miss but Mac did try to grab ahold of the victim status post haste
What I find so delightful about your little thread is that I had the same fun with the right wingers who found any excuse to call Obama a traitor and anything else they could come up with.

You wingers are so damn similar to each other.

It must be awful, being so similar to those you so loathe.

Maybe that's why you folks are so nasty and hateful, huh?

Oh so what you find delightful is a silly deflection where you try to change the topic to Obama and how mean people are in general. That's cute. Keeping trying little engine.
Deflection? Is that what real observation is now? :dunno:
Holy crap, I went full goofball hyperbole for him and he got all pissy!

What the fuck! You just can't PLEASE some people.

So you did just what I said you did, then you tried to say you really did agree and it wasn't full goofball hyperbole. Lmao!

You agree and you don't but it's not deflection and the only thing you have now is neener neerery. Lol
That's gonna be one doozy of a hangover when you wake up............

Okay, so I think we all agree that Trump committed treason, should be found guilty and executed, and no one should ever vote Republican again, ever, because they're racist Islamophobe homophobe Nazi Hitler Fascists who hate women.

And we move on.
NOW you're talking

Okay, so I think we all agree that Trump committed treason, should be found guilty and executed, and no one should ever vote Republican again, ever, because they're racist Islamophobe homophobe Nazi Hitler Fascists who hate women. And we move on.
Oooh, we have a swing and a miss but Mac did try to grab ahold of the victim status post haste
What I find so delightful about your little thread is that I had the same fun with the right wingers who found any excuse to call Obama a traitor and anything else they could come up with.

Oh so what you find delightful is a silly deflection where you try to change the topic to Obama and how mean people are in general. That's cute. Keeping trying little engine.
Hey, I said he's guilty! I AGREED with you! And you bitch about THAT??? Holy crap!!

Do you wingers all get trained at the same place?

So, you guys sit on the left side of the room and the other guys sit on the right side?

After a day of training, do you all go to dinner at the same place, or do they send you to different restaurants?
Hey Mac, you happy about NK exploding an H bomb in the Pacific ocean? If not.blame the moron in our WH

Because before they said there was no contacts, collusion etc. Then when the contacts came out they said "well contacts are ok...its not like they discussed anything"

Then when they were found to discuss the election they flipped to "Well discussing things about the election is fine...its not like they committed treason"

So, I'm just wondering have the repubs moved the goal posts now to "Hey offering Russian Billionaries private briefings are ok because who doesn't like briefs? I'm wearing some now!"

Or if they are now going "What is treason really? Is it really that bad? Treason rhymes with Season...and who doesn't like seasoning? Old Bay am I right?"

LOL if talking to a Russian were Treason, Clinton and Obama would be in jail for The Crooked Uranium One Deal.

Go jump off a cliff. You are a moron and a Kremlin Boot Licker!

Because before they said there was no contacts, collusion etc. Then when the contacts came out they said "well contacts are ok...its not like they discussed anything"

Then when they were found to discuss the election they flipped to "Well discussing things about the election is fine...its not like they committed treason"

So, I'm just wondering have the repubs moved the goal posts now to "Hey offering Russian Billionaries private briefings are ok because who doesn't like briefs? I'm wearing some now!"

Or if they are now going "What is treason really? Is it really that bad? Treason rhymes with Season...and who doesn't like seasoning? Old Bay am I right?"
You want us to believe you "went out" to have a few? As in a social life? Are you fucking high? Do you think we're high?

Okay, so I think we all agree that Trump committed treason, should be found guilty and executed, and no one should ever vote Republican again, ever, because they're racist Islamophobe homophobe Nazi Hitler Fascists who hate women. And we move on.

Hey, I said he's guilty! I AGREED with you! And you bitch about THAT??? Holy crap!!

So, you guys sit on the left side of the room and the other guys sit on the right side?

After a day of training, do you all go to dinner at the same place, or do they send you to different restaurants?
Hey Mac, you happy about NK exploding an H bomb in the Pacific ocean? If not.blame the moron in our WH
Why would he do that? Are you dumb enough to believe it was engineered, built & tested in less than a year?

Don't be such a fucking tard. Much like Obama was left with Iraq, Trump was left with a lunatic in NK. Let's just hope Trump does a better job with the mess he inherited

LOL if talking to a Russian were Treason, Clinton and Obama would be in jail for The Crooked Uranium One Deal.

tree you find no problem with republicans talking to russians about getting their help in our election sinking clinton?

Why would he do that? Are you dumb enough to believe it was engineered, built & tested in less than a year?

Don't be such a fucking tard. Much like Obama was left with Iraq, Trump was left with a lunatic in NK. Let's just hope Trump does a better job with the mess he inherited
no h bombs tested or threatened with under obama....only trump ah

Eddie do you understand how things are engineered and the process of going from thought to paper to manufacturing to testing?
Don't be so damn stupid.

Eddie do you understand how things are engineered and the process of going from thought to paper to manufacturing to testing?
Don't be so damn stupid.
I FINALLY GET IT When a war starts we can all blame Obama and Clinton

so, do you think the right wing will defend Manafort's actions, or not?

Don't be so damn stupid.
And Bush

tree you find no problem with republicans talking to russians about getting their help in our election sinking clinton?

Exactly where and when did that occur? You mean when James Comey talked to a British Spy, offered $30,000 for a Fake Dossier that he then leaked to the media and certain politicians who were "unfriendly towards Trump"?

That same FAKE Dossier was funneled through The Ukraine using Ukrainian Agents.....The Same Ukranian Agents The DNC and Clinton met with at the Ukrainian Embassy, and was "Russian Sourced" and funded by and paid for The DNC, who hired Fusion GPS, the same so called Propaganda Firm that employed Natalia "I don't shave my hairy bush" aka The RUSSIAN and sent her to see Trump Jr. with "Fake News" while Obama Wiretapped the whole thing.

So Clinton and the DNC's "Spy" was thrown out on her ASS! And Obama and Clinton got NOTHING again. Same as they got on Sessions when they set him up and wiretapped him. Same as they got on Flynn when they wiretapped him. Same as they got on Kushner when they wire tapped him. Obama Bin Spying probably had video cameras in Invanka's bedroom for all we know. He's a piece of shit and belongs in jail along with Clinton and Podesta who never saw a Russian Cock he wouldn't suck.

So even with Illegal Wire Taps of Trump Tower, Obama FAILED again to sink Trump.
Hell, they even tried to plant FAKE BEACON pings on Trump Tower Server and Russian Alpha Bank. Only three suspects for that job. The Clinton Campaign's Cyber Security Hacking expert, , Obama Bin Spying, and The DNC's Pakistani Hackers

Asking someone for information is perfectly legit, otherwise, The Clinton Campaign and DNC are on trial for colluding with Russian and Ukrainian Agents to produce a Fake Dossier with Fusion GPS.

You mean shit like that. Shit like Susan Powers, Susan Rice, and Loretta Lynch and James Comey pulled?

Just think...if it wasn't for THE CROOKED DNC....and CROOKED HILLARY...and CROOKED MEDIA....the term FAKE NEWS would have NEVER BEEN COINED.

If Clinton and THE DNC ran an Honest Campaign instead of coming up with a FAKE RUSSIAN Collusion story to cover for Fucking Bernie Sanders up The ASS and their own Espionage Ring of Pakistani Hackers.....

The most unqualified and most crooked presidential candidate EVAH is sitting in The White House and being more incompetent than her predecessor.

Did Hillary Scapegoat Russia to Save Her Campaign?

The Book "Shattered" Reports: Team Clinton Came Up With Russia Scandal Excuse

Revealed! Russian hacking plot a Dem cover-up

A Clinton supporter pushed the Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by the FBI

Last edited:

Well, they'll do the regular partisan thing, minimize Manafort's importance and deflect.

All that matters is maximizing political advantage and minimizing political damage.

Partisans are nothing if not predictable.

Don't be so damn stupid.
And Bush
Damn I nearly forgot about him Yeah Trumps hands will be clean All that laundering money made them spotless

Don't be so damn stupid.
And Bush
Damn I nearly forgot about him Yeah Trumps hands will be clean All that laundering money made them spotless
Are you moving the goalposts hoping to avoid the embarrassment of your previous statements?

Don't be so damn stupid.
And Bush
Are you moving the goalposts hoping to avoid the embarrassment of your previous statements?
naaa leave the posts alone Trump will bury himself

What was Manafort's Actions?

Care to list them?

He had a cup of coffee with The Trump Campaign....for 4 months...

That's it.... 4 months...people. Hired at the beginning of April and gone in August.
The campaign was 18 months long.

It wasn't like Obama's Terrorists & Marxist Extremist Mentors, and Hate Church influences he gave heed to his WHOLE LIFE.

Manafort was just another guy who has been involved in numerous business deals and political campaigns all over the world.

Again, what exactly did Manafort, a private contractor, do?

Use Google, because you don't know.

Last edited:

Treason, lol. You are funny. I guess this would be treason too because its all about screwing the country right?

Obama's Big Sellout: The President has Packed His Economic Team with Wall Street Insiders

Forum List

Back