Been Out for a Few So, have repubs just started questioning if Treason is really a bad thing yet?

Okay, so I think we all agree that Trump committed treason, should be found guilty and executed, and no one should ever vote Republican again, ever, because they're racist Islamophobe homophobe Nazi Hitler Fascists who hate women. And we move on.
Oooh, we have a swing and a miss but Mac did try to grab ahold of the victim status post haste
What I find so delightful about your little thread is that I had the same fun with the right wingers who found any excuse to call Obama a traitor and anything else they could come up with.

You wingers are so damn similar to each other.

It must be awful, being so similar to those you so loathe.

Maybe that's why you folks are so nasty and hateful, huh?
so, do you think the right wing will defend Manafort's actions, or not?
What was Manafort's Actions?

Care to list them?

He had a cup of coffee with The Trump Campaign....

It wasn't like Obama's Terrorists & Marxist Extremist Mentors, and Hate Church influences.

Manafort was just another guy who has been involved in numerous business deals and political campaigns all over the world.

Again, what exactly did Manafort, a private contractor, do?

Use Google, because you don't know.
it's not what caption knows or doesn't but what Mueller knows and he's hanging that trump favorite from the highest tree

Because before they said there was no contacts, collusion etc. Then when the contacts came out they said "well contacts are ok...its not like they discussed anything"

Then when they were found to discuss the election they flipped to "Well discussing things about the election is fine...its not like they committed treason"

So, I'm just wondering have the repubs moved the goal posts now to "Hey offering Russian Billionaries private briefings are ok because who doesn't like briefs? I'm wearing some now!"

Or if they are now going "What is treason really? Is it really that bad? Treason rhymes with Season...and who doesn't like seasoning? Old Bay am I right?"

Strawman much retard?

Because before they said there was no contacts, collusion etc. Then when the contacts came out they said "well contacts are ok...its not like they discussed anything"

Then when they were found to discuss the election they flipped to "Well discussing things about the election is fine...its not like they committed treason"

So, I'm just wondering have the repubs moved the goal posts now to "Hey offering Russian Billionaries private briefings are ok because who doesn't like briefs? I'm wearing some now!"

Or if they are now going "What is treason really? Is it really that bad? Treason rhymes with Season...and who doesn't like seasoning? Old Bay am I right?"

Strawman much retard?

With CC, its fields of strawmen.

Okay, so I think we all agree that Trump committed treason, should be found guilty and executed, and no one should ever vote Republican again, ever, because they're racist Islamophobe homophobe Nazi Hitler Fascists who hate women. And we move on.
Oooh, we have a swing and a miss but Mac did try to grab ahold of the victim status post haste
What I find so delightful about your little thread is that I had the same fun with the right wingers who found any excuse to call Obama a traitor and anything else they could come up with.

so, do you think the right wing will defend Manafort's actions, or not?
What was Manafort's Actions?

Care to list them?

He had a cup of coffee with The Trump Campaign....for 4 months...

That's it.... 4 months...people. Hired at the beginning of April and gone in August.
The campaign was 18 months long.

It wasn't like Obama's Terrorists & Marxist Extremist Mentors, and Hate Church influences he gave heed to his WHOLE LIFE.

Manafort was just another guy who has been involved in numerous business deals and political campaigns all over the world.

Again, what exactly did Manafort, a private contractor, do?

Use Google, because you don't know.
Manafort was allegedly selling his influence and knowledge of the Trump campaign to the Russian Oligarch he owes $10 million to.. one payback was changing the republican platform, to a Russian friendly platform and against our ally, the Ukraine....which the Oligarch bragged about doing.

Its possible Trump was unaware of Manafort's doing and that has NOTHING to do with how long he was with the campaign.

It is normal and even admirable if Trump is doing it.

LOL if talking to a Russian were Treason, Clinton and Obama would be in jail for The Crooked Uranium One Deal.

Go jump off a cliff. You are a moron and a Kremlin Boot Licker!

It's a sheer talent how you can call someone a bootlicker while actually licking a boot. You're like a ventriloquist

Hell of a post.

Are the fake dossier used to try to stage a coup of a DULY elected POTUS and accepting $150 million in bribe money to give Putin 20% of the US uranium market also considered treason?

Hell of a post.

Are the fake dossier used to try to stage a coup of a DULY elected POTUS and accepting $150 million in bribe money to give Putin 20% of the US uranium market also considered treason?
you are passing lies....the foundation got $145 million of which $143 million was from Guistra, who SOLD ALL OF HIS SHARES in the mining company in 2007, 2 years before Hillary became secretary of state and Guista had no interest in the mine when the Russians acquired it 2 to 3 years later, and Guista SHARED a CHARITY with Bill Clinton, thus the huge donations....

ALL LIARS get thrown in to the lake of fire in the end according to scripture.... is the money you are making trolling really worth it?

Hell of a post.

and here I thought that uranium BS was finished ,,,My bad

If Trump et al knowingly colluded with the Russians, I am not sure that is sedition, but I bet the DA can come up with some long-term charges.

Oh so what you find delightful is a silly deflection where you try to change the topic to Obama and how mean people are in general. That's cute. Keeping trying little engine.
Hey, I said he's guilty! I AGREED with you! And you bitch about THAT??? Holy crap!!

Do you wingers all get trained at the same place?

So, you guys sit on the left side of the room and the other guys sit on the right side?

After a day of training, do you all go to dinner at the same place, or do they send you to different restaurants?
/—-/ The ones on the left chow down at the local soup kitchen. The ones on the right dine at 5 star restaurants

Oh so what you find delightful is a silly deflection where you try to change the topic to Obama and how mean people are in general. That's cute. Keeping trying little engine.
Hey, I said he's guilty! I AGREED with you! And you bitch about THAT??? Holy crap!!

So, you guys sit on the left side of the room and the other guys sit on the right side?

After a day of training, do you all go to dinner at the same place, or do they send you to different restaurants?
/—-/ The ones on the left chow down at the local soup kitchen. The ones on the right dine at 5 star restaurants
Sure ya do...that is why you right wingers think America sucks wind and want to Make America Great again, cuz you are living the "good Life" now.... :rolleyes:

Sure ya do...that is why you right wingers think America sucks wind and want to Make America Great again, cuz you are living the "good Life" now.... :rolleyes:
Trump asks Wiki leaks for help

Look, man. Treason is okay if Trump does it.

KGB commie thugs are cool, too, if Trump says so.

Anyone who says different is a RINO.

/—-/ Pathetic nothing burger. You’re just flailing

/—-/ Pathetic nothing burger. You’re just flailing
24b0l7n.jpg

Forum List

Back