Before 1860 secession was considered to be constitutional

They fired the first shots. Guess it backfired.

The federal government was occupying South Carolina territory, and it sent ships into South Carolina waters to resupply the Fort. Both those are acts of war. Who fired the first shot is irrelevant.

Sounds like South Carolina fucked with the wrong fort :confused::confused::confused:

Sort of the way Poland shouldn't have assaulted the Third Reich?

Watching totalitarian lickspittles like you gloat about the government trampling on people is one of the most revolting sights there is.

Last edited:
While at some point or another, I wish we could have seceded, I have come to the conclusion that it is an extreme reaction to a solvable problem.

Let me guess we should vote republican again!? AMIRIGHT? HUH HUH HUH?! I mean that's worked SOOOO well the past 150 years.The only chance we had after Lincoln pretty much made himself dictator was when the south seceded,we lost the battle and are an occupied nation....one day I hope we will kick the occupying army out and declare our independence once again and final.

Last edited:
While at some point or another, I wish we could have seceded, I have come to the conclusion that it is an extreme reaction to a solvable problem.

The rights of secession and nullification are the only things that kept the federal government in check until 1860. After that, it grew uncontrollably.

Let me guess we should vote republican again!? AMIRIGHT? HUH HUH HUH?! I mean that's worked SOOOO well the past 150 years.

I don't vote for republicans, not unless they are really special. I have abandoned the two party system. I'd appreciate if you would drop the sarcasm.

The federal government was occupying South Carolina territory, and it sent ships into South Carolina waters to resupply the Fort. Both those are acts of war. Who fired the first shot is irrelevant.

Sounds like South Carolina fucked with the wrong fort :confused::confused::confused:

Sort of the way Poland shouldn't have assaulted the Third Reich?

Watching totalitarian lickspittles like you gloat about the government trampling on people is one of the most revolting sights there is.

DSC_2038B_frame-M.jpg

The rights of secession and nullification are the only things that kept the federal government in check until 1860. After that, it grew uncontrollably.

I know. But then what? What happens after we secede? The nation known as "United States" will cease to exist. Then begins the arduous process of re-unification, not only that, we will be judged by the reasons we used for rendering the USA dissolute. The South used slavery, the north well, I think Lincoln did some bad things in the name of re-unifying our nation.

Given the current state of indecision this country is in now, how do you gather enough people to attempt secession? If we cannot vote in unison for a positive influence in our White House, what makes you think secession will serve the same purpose?

Why can't states secede today?

Just because some states that seceded 150 years ago started a war with the U.S.?

I'm pretty sure if circumstances called for it a state could secede anytime now.

The federal government started the war, not the Confederate states.

Whatever.

Your premise is pathetic idiocy, as ‘secession’ is indeed un-Constitutional.

I know. But then what? What happens after we secede? The nation known as "United States" will cease to exist. Then begins the arduous process of re-unification, not only that, we will be judged by the reasons we used for rendering the USA dissolute. The South used slavery, the north well, I think Lincoln did some bad things in the name of re-unifying our nation.

Given the current state of indecision this country is in now, how do you gather enough people to attempt secession? If we cannot vote in unison for a positive influence in our White House, what makes you think secession will serve the same purpose?

Don't talk him out of it....

Let me guess we should vote republican again!? AMIRIGHT? HUH HUH HUH?! I mean that's worked SOOOO well the past 150 years.

I don't vote for republicans, not unless they are really special. I have abandoned the two party system. I'd appreciate if you would drop the sarcasm.
So please tell how do we fix this shit we are in? Without secession or revolution that is.

Yup, slavery was a great ideal...conservatives LOL

Please show me 1 ship that flew the stars and bars that carried slaves...you can't but I can show you THOUSANDS that flew the stars and stripes that did...fucking moron.

Why can't states secede today?

Just because some states that seceded 150 years ago started a war with the U.S.?

I'm pretty sure if circumstances called for it a state could secede anytime now.

The federal government started the war, not the Confederate states.

Whatever.

Your premise is pathetic idiocy, as ‘secession’ is indeed un-Constitutional.

What is it about states cannot be subordinate to an entity they created, that would include SCOTUS.

So please tell how do we fix this shit we are in? Without secession or revolution that is.

Yup, slavery was a great ideal...conservatives LOL

Please show me 1 ship that flew the stars and bars that carried slaves...you can't but I can show you THOUSANDS that flew the stars and stripes that did...fucking moron.

Paula Deen would be so proud....jk

Forum List

Back