🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Before November I took the position that Trump wasn't a conservative/Republican.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
I said the man had no political compass and was just as much a Democrat as anything else.

I am glad Hillary is not president but I do not trust Trump. He tries to play on both sides of too many issues.

I think there is too much fuss about him.
If two Bush's, a Clinton, and Obama couldn't destroy the nation, Trump couldn't possibly screw things up any worse.

I said the man had no political compass and was just as much a Democrat as anything else.

I am glad Hillary is not president but I do not trust Trump. He tries to play on both sides of too many issues.
one thing you can trust and count on is how much he loves this country. he is a good man who loves his family, he's a billionaire ten times over, so he didn't do it for the money.

also one of the conditions of his being Prez is graduation from Ronald Reagan charm school, which he has.

there is a lot of Reagan in Donald Trump, you will see more and more as the years pass.

he is not trying to get even with America for past colonialism by Great Britain or slavery, or any other bad history. he is simply focused and proceeding with quiet confidence to make our America great again.

he doesn't play both sides, he learns everything he can, about both sides, then makes the final executive decision. he is a consummate executive, he delegates and leads from in front, this he will bring to our economy, our trademark black genocide in inner cities, and national defense and security.

i'm glad you started this thread, it's a winner.

Last edited:

You voted for the guy

Before November, I took the position that neither Trump, nor Hillary, were fit for the Oval Office.

I've seen nothing to change my mind

one thing you can trust and count on is how much he loves this country. he is a good man who loves his family, he's a billionaire ten times over, so he didn't do it for the money.

also one of the conditions of his being Prez is graduation from Ronald Reagan charm school, which he has.

there is a lot of Reagan in Donald Trump, you will see more and more as the years pass.

He loves his country but dodged the draft
Loves his family, and his next family and his next family

Charm has never been one of Trumps attributes

You voted for the guy
Yup, my Write In of Walker translates to a Trump vote for dumbass hacks on the internet
Hey, my not voting for Hillary was a vote for Trump...

and not voting for Trump was a vote for Hillary.

I elected both of them

Last edited:

trump wants to do what trump wants to do and he'll work with those who will work with him.

i don't think he cares about dems or repubs and i find that refreshing.

trump wants to do what trump wants to do and he'll work with those who will work with him.

Except this is not the man before the election. Before the election Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid & Schumer were all called out for what they were and accurately so. Now?

And what about DACA? Pre election it was a disaster. It had to go. Now? He wants Congress to pass it and make it law.
He's like a compass surrounded by magnets.

Who cares whether he is a conservative. Conservatives failed to conserve anything, I take conservative to mean lack of results, failure, exact opposite of Trump.

Trump is here to deliver, best pres since Reagan... and before.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, hence I voted for Trump! :eusa_clap:

Who cares whether he is a conservative. Conservatives failed to conserve anything, I take conservative to mean lack of results, failure, exact opposite of Trump.

Trump is here to deliver, best pres since Reagan... and before.

We elected a bunch of conservatives, the GOP RINO's took a giant shit on them. Our choice in the GOP primary was RINO or anti RINO Trump.

Except this is not the man before the election. Before the election Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Reid & Schumer were all called out for what they were and accurately so. Now?

And what about DACA? Pre election it was a disaster. It had to go. Now? He wants Congress to pass it and make it law.
He's like a compass surrounded by magnets.
never said i agreed with it, just what he seems to do.

Trump not party political?, thought he could do a better job? did it for personal gain? really a dem? a liberal, really a repub? a rhino? will the real Trump please stand up.

he is not trying to get even with America for past colonialism by Great Britain or slavery, or any other bad history. he is simply focused and proceeding with quiet confidence to make our America great again.

he doesn't play both sides, he learns everything he can, about both sides, then makes the final executive decision. he is a consummate executive, he delegates and leads from in front, this he will bring to our economy, our trademark black genocide in inner cities, and national defense and security.

He is nothing like Reagon. Reagon would consider this guy a freaking crack pot, because he is.

The fact Trump wasn't a true conservative or liberal was well known before the election personally I think that was why a lot of people supported him.

I wanted Scott Walker, I voted for Ted Cruz in the Primaries and have no regrets about voting for Trump over hilary. The next move is to get rid of as many Paul Ryan and Mitch Mcconell republicans as possible in the primaries, and keep every single democrat out of office.....

To that, and your post......I wouldn't worry......the only reason Trump went with the democrats on the debt ceiling is ryan and mcconnel......I think Charles Hurt, the columnist points out how the republicans have a golden opportunity to really achieve things....and they are using their time attacking the one guy willing to sign anything they submit to him....

Donald Trump sidesteps roadblock of Republicans

We have on our hands an economic, bureaucratic and political plague, and these people in the swamp are still clutching their pearls, gasping into their lace gloves and fretting over proper manners at the garden party that went broke long, long ago.

Let’s review: Since the start of the year, President Trump has tried working with Republicans. He gave them a sterling, phenomenal Supreme Court justice.

Despite all the venom from so many Republicans in Washington during last year’s general election, Mr. Trump helped the party keep seats in all four special elections where Republicans competed.

And despite the acrimony, Mr. Trump has been generous in explaining to Washington Republicans all the things that matter most to actual voters in America. He has worked strenuously to make good on the promises that got him — and many Republicans — elected last year.

For their part, Republicans refuse to hear Mr. Trump’s advice. They backstab him and leak fake stories to the fake media about his White House.

They join in with the barking, mouth-frothing hyenas to investigate this Russia canard and threaten the president’s family and personal fortune.

They call him a racist because he — rightly — called out the leftist thugs who agitate for a race war in this country.

And, finally, these syphilitic Washington Republicans are, apparently, constitutionally incapable of actually accomplishing anything.

Forget that Mr. Trump got elected promising to repeal Obamacare. Republicans have won four straight elections on that very same promise!

And they can’t even get that done, even as Mr. Trump stands at the end of Pennsylvania Avenue, holding his pen, weeping ink.

Yet these bozos are surprised that Mr. Trump finally had enough and is now playing footsie with Democrats?

And these are the “good guys” in Washington. Dear Lord, help us!

TRump and. Bernie used the parties that were available to them . They were interlopers .

Forum List

Back