🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Before November I took the position that Trump wasn't a conservative/Republican.

I said the man had no political compass and was just as much a Democrat as anything else.

I am glad Hillary is not president but I do not trust Trump. He tries to play on both sides of too many issues.

Trump has ripped out how many of Obama's executive orders? He has pushed forth on many conservative fronts, too. It's not his fault that McCain and other Republicans are tyrants and not true conservatives.

All this said, don't wholeheartedly trust Trump. I think few would say he has a heart of gold. But he has at least shown himself to be the best president we've had in how many years?

What some of you are missing is the fact that trump is a pragmatist that isn't going to suffer fools for long. The voters that went for trump wanted someone that gets things done preferably with an American bias. Republicans want to play the stalemate game, fine, trump will just find a way around it. Has an argument about the debt ceiling ever come out in the republicans favor? No. Skip it. Everyone already knows what the end result will be. It will be passed will a lot of faux republican outrage. Congressional republicans are now on notice, get something done or you will be out of a job in 2018. Fix Daca, pass tax reform, get infrastructure done, get trumps appointees approved. Trump is only putting the pressure on the senate to do its job, to fulfill its duty with reference to the separation of powers.

Frankly as a full blown trump supporter, I couldn't be happier with his action. Republicans have been doing nothing but stabbing him in the back. He just did what everyone is clamoring for, reached across the aisle to get something done. This is what leaders do.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Hey Mitch and Paul, can you hear me now?

Forum List

Back