Before the Party gets too giddy…Wouldn’t she be the first multicultural female to win? She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
IMG_2566.jpeg

This is a multiracial female:
IMG_2567.jpeg

Last edited:

She wouldn’t really be the “first black female”….Right?​

I think Hillary was the first black female to win, oh wait, well then she was the first to lose, but then, maybe she was the first female married to the first black saxophone playing president.

This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
I just had one of those ugly things stuck to the heel of my shoe last week. I scraped it loose and threw it away.

She sounds like she is going to put the country in trillions of dollars more in debt.

This is all rhetoric. No policy.

White people came up with the rule that even one-drop of Black blood deems a person "Black" under the law.

True they created this rule as a basis to deny Black people the same rights as whites but it's your rule, your consequences.
Well then…if afforded a CHOICE it makes even less sense for one to IDENTIFY as black in a systemically racist nation…right?

White people came up with the rule that even one-drop of Black blood deems a person "Black" under the law.

True they created this rule as a basis to deny Black people the same rights as whites but it's your rule, your consequences.
A hispanic employee of mine showed me his ancestry report, he’s 10% black but looks like he swam across the Rio Grande today…I wonder how inviting the “black community” would be if he decided to identify as black?

Just as Hussein wasn’t the first black…he was the first multicultural male to win…right?
I’m not trying to hurt anybody’s feelings I’m just stating the obvious…If Maxine Waters were to win she’d be the first black female president…Am I right?
This is a black female:
View attachment 999830
This is a multiracial female:
View attachment 999832
Why is MAGA so frightened of POCs?!

#GROWUP

Forum List

Back