Zone1 Beggars at the Intersection: How do you feel about them? What do you do?

And of course those businesses fall all over themselves to hire the homeless. Quit being stupid, just because you need excuses to shit on people down and out.
Yes, they do hire the homeless. Don’t be ignorant. The homeless shelter near me works with local businesses, and they hire them.

Stop making excuses for people who would rather beg than work.

And indeed it doesn't matter what they do wit it. Many didn't start doing drugs until they lost their jobs and hit the streets anyway. And again, most homeless are invisible; they do have jobs and they sleep in cars and vans.
Huh? Just one post up you excused the homeless for begging. Because you said businesses won’t hire them. Now you say the homeless do have jobs. You need to keep your story straight.

And why can’t these homeless, with jobs, rent an apartment with another person? At $18 hour at Target, the two of them would be equivalent to a middle class HHI of $72,000 a year.

Why are libs assuming the beggars are homeless? When you see a woman with a baby stroller begging for charity, she is likely living in subsidized housing, is getting generous food stamps, has Medicaid for her kids, and is just panhandling for “spending money.”

A family of five - husband, wife, and three kids - get about $1000 a month in food stamps alone. For all you know, the husband went to work, the wife sent the two older kids to school (where they get free meals), and she took the baby to the corner and collects $100 tax-free from gullible fools.

Yes, they do hire the homeless. Don’t be ignorant. The homeless shelter near me works with local businesses, and they hire them.

Stop making excuses for people who would rather beg than work.

Rubbish. They hire very few, and usually those who have cars and phone numbers. Stop lying about your imaginary experiences.

Why are libs assuming the beggars are homeless? When you see a woman with a baby stroller begging for charity, she is likely living in subsidized housing, is getting generous food stamps, has Medicaid for her kids, and is just panhandling for “spending money.”

A family of five - husband, wife, and three kids - get about $1000 a month in food stamps alone. For all you know, the husband went to work, the wife sent the two older kids to school (where they get free meals), and she took the baby to the corner and collects $100 tax-free from gullible fools.

For the enlightenment of the Peanut Gallery, those programs are all administered by the states, and when the money runs out for the quarter, nobody gets squat, and if you think they're fully funded then I have bags of magic beans for you. They also discriminate by sex and race, they just won't admit it and Democrats certainly aren't going to investigate that. Try filing for bennies through your tax return with no address and no direct deposit bank account, and let me know how that goes.

For the enlightenment of the Peanut Gallery, those programs are all administered by the states, and when the money runs out for the quarter, nobody gets squat, and if you think they're fully funded then I have bags of magic beans for you. They also discriminate by sex and race, they just won't admit it and Democrats certainly aren't going to investigate that. Try filing for bennies through your tax return with no address and no direct deposit bank account, and let me know how that goes.
So you think these homeless file tax returns? Hah.

Where I live, they are in the homeless shelter, with breakfast, and then they are farmed out to their jobs, and then come back for a hot dinner and a bed. They have iPhones, too.

So you think these homeless file tax returns? Hah.

Where I live, they are in the homeless shelter, with breakfast, and then they are farmed out to their jobs, and then come back for a hot dinner and a bed. They have iPhones, too.

I.e. they are govt employees. Some scam 'charities' run these labor racketeering rackets, like Catholic Charities did with farming out refugees to meat packing plants, The charity got kickbacks while the companies had the govt. reimbursing their pay. whoopy do.

I.e. they are govt employees. Some scam 'charities' run these labor racketeering rackets, like Catholic Charities did with farming out refugees to meat packing plants, The charity got kickbacks while the companies had the govt. reimbursing their pay. whoopy do.
No, they’re not government employees. You think government employees are homeless?

The homeless shelter is where McDonalds and other local businesses are getting their help. They are happy to earn $17 an hour when they have no living expenses, which is how they can afford expensive iPhones.

Stop being a racist sociopath and lying on the innernetz. Too many people already know how the rackets work.
What’s racist about wanting able-bodied white people to work rather than get government handouts?

Oh, wait….I remember now….you’re a liberal who calls people who want people to get jobs ”racist.”

What’s racist about wanting able-bodied white people to work rather than get government handouts?

Oh, wait….I remember now….you’re a liberal who calls people who want people to get jobs ”racist.”

You remember squat, troll. You have some Evul Xians to go bash now.

Sometimes I'll give a guy a buck, sometimes I won't.

When I still lived in the city I used to buy coffee and doughnuts for some of the homeless people

And indeed it doesn't matter what they do wit it. Many didn't start doing drugs until they lost their jobs and hit the streets anyway. And again, most homeless are invisible; they do have jobs and they sleep in cars and vans.
There's no telling how many do that.. sleep in their cars.

Some aren't very discrete about it but a lot of people are embarrassed by the way they live. they shouldn't be.. the world is a terrible place where everyone is judged by how good he or she looks and how much $$ they have. That's very wrong. But that's the way the world is. And so people feel bad when they shouldn't, for being homeless.. like it's their fault and absolutely NO ONE ELSE's..

BS

There's no telling how many do that.. sleep in their cars.

Some aren't very discrete about it but a lot of people are embarrassed by the way they live. they shouldn't be.. the world is a terrible place where everyone is judged by how good he or she looks and how much $$ they have. That's very wrong. But that's the way the world is. And so people feel bad when they shouldn't, for being homeless.. like it's their fault and absolutely NO ONE ELSE's..

BS

Well, Lisa left out the part where they get free opera tickets and get picked up by limousines to take them to work every day.

Forum List

Back