🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Begin asking Trump not the "Whats" but the "Hows"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Since it seems that both the GOP and big businesses' cabals cannot defeat the ascendancy of Trump, it may be time for the lame media pundits to begin asking HOW Trump will implement the many "promises" that he has made on the stump.

Low intelligence voters have become enamored with the "Make America Great Again" slogans which really mean nothing but demagoguery rants; it is time for Trump to explain the "HOWS" he would convince a lazy and corrupted Congress, the courts and the rest of the world's countries to go along with his rhetoric.

It is time for specificities and not charlatan's promises.

Since it seems that both the GOP and big businesses' cabals cannot defeat the ascendancy of Trump, it may be time for the lame media pundits to begin asking HOW Trump will implement the many "promises" that he has made on the stump.

Low intelligence voters have become enamored with the "Make America Great Again" slogans which really mean nothing but demagoguery rants; it is time for Trump to explain the "HOWS" he would convince a lazy and corrupted Congress, the courts and the rest of the world's countries to go along with his rhetoric.

I'm still waiting for an explanation of what the word 'change' means.

I guess the Democrats think that beats "why" they support a criminal, huh???

Way to go...

The best response you have is a malicious lie about the other side who you aren't even competing with yet...

I will point out innocent until proven guilty...

What crime are you supposing Clinton is guilty off? Could we see the court verdict in the case...

I'm still waiting for an explanation of what the word 'change' means.
That's what you have left from your paycheck when the Democrats are finished....

I guess the Democrats think that beats "why" they support a criminal, huh???

Way to go...

The best response you have is a malicious lie about the other side who you aren't even competing with yet...

I will point out innocent until proven guilty...

What crime are you supposing Clinton is guilty off? Could we see the court verdict in the case...
Then let's see what the FBI found...

Damn, they're studying Hillary worse than my dog studies a ham bone!!!!

• Banned
I kind of knew that staunch right wingers would respond to this thread with a bunch of "WHAT ABOUT OBAMA'S PROMISES????"

Predictable but stupid (as always) because their responses easily prompt this argument:

"If you right wingers are NOT happy with what Obama has (or has not) delivered, why do you want another possible (but unlikely) president do do the SAME???"

(.....and, as a bonus, exactly WHO ran a couple of election cycles with the promises of "jobs, jobs, jobs"??)

He has many details on his website and interviews and such.
He has also stated repeatedly Congress is going to have to act. I think he realizes he isn't a Fuhrer..

Keep in mind saying tax the rich is a talking point not a specific plan.

Actually, Trump has stated the same EXACT thing about taxing the rich and placing tariffs on imports, which is just another way of stating "tax the rich" conglomerates in a trade war.

Keep in mind saying tax the rich is a talking point not a specific plan.

Actually, Trump has stated the same EXACT thing about taxing the rich and placing tariffs on imports, which is just another way of stating "tax the rich" conglomerates in a trade war.
That really didn't answer the question of are equally concerned about getting specifics from Hillary and Bernie. As for Trump that is a major reason why he does better in open primaries where Democrats can vote as well and worse In closed ones where it's just Republicans voting,

I guess we should have asked for specific details on Hope & Change.

You mean promises like "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?"

When did anyone ask how Obama was going to implement his promises? That fruitcake Nazi Pelosi even said "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it."

Libturd hypocrisy never ends.

That really didn't answer the question of are equally concerned about getting specifics from Hillary and Bernie. As for Trump that is a major reason why he does better in open primaries where Democrats can vote as well and worse In closed ones where it's just Republicans voting,

If you apply some measure of objectivity, you should have noticed that both Hillary and Bernie HAVE been asked for specificity on their plans and, like those responses or not, both democrats have provided their responses. Trump, on the other hand, has NOT and simply "responds" with such empty slogans like "we will so much that you'll get tired of winning..."

You mean promises like "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor?"

When did anyone ask how Obama was going to implement his promises? That fruitcake Nazi Pelosi even said "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it."

Libturd hypocrisy never ends.

See post #9 above before confirming that you're just another right wing sheep.

If you apply some measure of objectivity, you should have noticed that both Hillary and Bernie HAVE been asked for specificity on their plans and, like those responses or not, both democrats have provided their responses. Trump, on the other hand, has NOT and simply "responds" with such empty slogans like "we will so much that you'll get tired of winning..."
The only specific information that Democrats hear is FREE SHIT!!

Forum List

Back